Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, even if the dev guarantees that she won't fuck other LIs (or if it happens it will be optional) I'm not going to choose Nelly to be trans. So for my part, if that happens (that trans Nelly has sex with the LIs) it's something that doesn't worry me.
Exactly this, it's a reasonable option. Her doing stuff with LI's optional and the choice to make her trans or not. This way the game can be tailored to each.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Update:
Ok, so eventually got my answer by finishing the story to the latest update....and so there IS a scene with Nelly. But, is Nelly still a full girl even if the player picked her to have a vag...or is she actually a trans character that completed the process to become a girl? (Just wondering...if all trans or futa content will be removed when the player picks the vag choice?)
We can probably safely assume that "picking a gender" means she was born either male and is trans, or female and never had a dick.

Going by common sense here and not the BS stuff the media and others try to act like someone born biologically a dude, somehow magically becomes a woman due to surgery. We have NO gene replacement at the DNA level and that's what it would take to literally have someone born one way change to the opposite.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
As much as I want to keep following this story I just cannot get behind the whole VN theme when it is in fact a Glorified KN.

The choices you do get don't feel like anything actually has any Neg or Pos outcomes as the story feels super linear.

Good luck and maybe some revisions later on choices will convince me to come back.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Pretty decent game but i do have a few issues with certain things.

The engrish. For the most part you can understand whats trying to be said but then other times it's questionable.

The MC is rather annoying. I find him pretty badly written. He can go from being super uncomfortable by having a chub in front of his mom or sister or seeing a bit of skin to throat fucking kelly. His inner monologue is full of bitching about this, that and everything. I just find him to be really unlikeable. He's not the usual gotta fuck everything which is refreshing but i dunno, there's just something about the way he interacts with the characters that is just really off putting.

Speaking of throat fucking. That last scene with MC and kelly (meaning the last scene they were in together), why did it have to be one of them dominating the other. I get kelly is bit of a femdom but for those that don't enjoy that kind of thing why couldn't there have been a third option where the interaction between them was a bit more amicable. This isn't a complaint as such, just my personal preference.

All the characters either have a constant serious look on their faces or an evil smirk. There's no inbetween. Like when the mom is telling the mc that she loves him or something really sweet or lighthearted, her expression looks like shes about to tell him his dogs dead. They all just look so bland, there's no emotion to them whatsoever.

There's a few good things about this game as well though, it's not all negative.

The character models are great, especially the mom. The neighbour milf though looks like she's been plucked straight out of the 1920s though. The renders look really good also.

I like that its the mom pursuing the son for once. I personally haven't seen that since milfy city.

Like i said, it's a decent game. The issues that i have with it are exactly that, issues that i personally have. They are not gonna deter me away from the it. There is plenty of room for improvement however but pretty decent nonetheless.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In a world where the mc is the only male and every female is scheming to fuck him. One man... child, against all odds, will act like an asshole, creep on everyone, talk like an incel and lose his spaghetti.

This is a struggle, I have to go through this game in small bits. The mc is just such a mess. Like I've played bad games that are goofy and fun, they are what MoistCritkal would call 'fun bad.' This is not that. It's like struggle bad and it's not all bad. The character models look good, the animation is fine, yeah the facial expressions are iffy at best, but you can see the dev is talented. Where it hits a brick wall is the writing. If you like holding ctrl to stop the cringe, you're in the right place.

I don't just wanna bash it, there are some good ideas for sexy scenes, but it's just that, they are sprinkled in like a few chocolate chips in an otherwise stale cookie. Ofc sex scene for sex scene sake doesn't quite work either, instead of neuron activated it just sorta reads like alien behavior. A good example is like the movie Showgirls. If you've seen it you know, if you haven't may want to avoid it for your sanity's sake.

Reactions: H1M and blobbo66

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. The engrish is there, but it's already mentioned from the dev her/himself. Looking forward to the next update.

Since the game has so far no music itself I've made a quick Mod for that while playing the game

Sept. 10, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5
Info: added a Mod button to swith the trans/female variable for Nellie

Download Mod v0.5 (~35MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~194MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional download:
Save at the end of v0.4, on save page 0 (<1MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2086885 View attachment 2086886 View attachment 2086887
Only issue is it doesn't remove the incest even though it's in the script it shows non incest

May 13, 2018
Merizmare - really enjoyed the game so far, and would have provided some $ support...but Russia-based payments are still insecure from a global perspective, so I can't use Boosty and feel that my info is going to be safe. If you open a Patreon, or SubscribeStar, or BuyMeACoffee, or even a Venmo, I'd be happy to send some $.

Only things I'd love to see are more animations and sex sounds/voices. KoGa3 is doing a fine job adding music via his mods, but that extra bit would help a lot.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I would like the relationship between Kelly and the MC to be not just maledom or femdom. More genuine, of love and caring like with the rest of the girls.

I understand that her character development for now doesn't allow it because the MC fucked her girlfriend :KEK: , but I mean, that eventually it's not just about dominating or being dominated. Let there be real feelings, I mean.

Anyway, I reeeeeally like this a lot.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I would like the relationship between Kelly and the MC to be not just maledom or femdom. More genuine, of love and caring like with the rest of the girls.

I understand that her character development for now doesn't allow it because the MC fucked her girlfriend :KEK: , but I mean, that eventually it's not just about dominating or being dominated. Let there be real feelings, I mean.

respectfully disagree, i think he should really put her in her place and teach her to be the obedient sub that she so deep down desires.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

We've all seen this story before, it's one extreme or the other. You need to lower your expectations. If the mc is saying stuff like OMG I just had a wank in the shower, but she showed some ankle and now I need to fuck something FUCCCKKK!

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019

I also disagree, I think she makes a hot domme and let’s be real, the MC really deserves to be put in his place with that attitude

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All the characters either have a constant serious look on their faces or an evil smirk. There's no inbetween. Like when the mom is telling the mc that she loves him or something really sweet or lighthearted, her expression looks like shes about to tell him his dogs dead. They all just look so bland, there's no emotion to them whatsoever.
I agree with you on most points.
However, the facial looks the characters have do vary beyond your description. Yes, there are some bland looks, but there are many very spot-on looks. Ashley has amazing eyes that convey her innocent nature. The neighbor, Sophia, has that angelic look and personality that does not need extreme facial expression, but you get her meaning nonetheless. I think it's a case of coming across an occasional bland or a not quite spot-on expression and later thinking all the expressions are that way.

At this level, you have to give the Merizmare credit for the amazing work. Go back, and you'll see many very good expressions.

IMO, dialogue having a very natural flow is very important to immersion. In so many cases here on F95, it's the math and reading metaphor. We mostly all read better than we do math. In AVNs, the art is reading, and dialogue is math. We are visual animals predomitly.

Last edited:
Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I agree with you on most points.
However, the facial looks the characters have do vary beyond your description. Yes, there are some bland looks, but there are many very spot-on looks. Ashley has amazing eyes that convey her innocent nature. The neighbor, Sophia, has that angelic look and personality that does not need extreme facial expression, but you get her meaning nonetheless. I think it's a case of coming across an occasional bland or a not quite spot-on expression and later thinking all the expressions are that way.

At this level, you have to give the Merizmare credit for the amazing work. Go back, and you'll see many very good expressions.

IMO, dialogue having a very natural flow is very important to immersion. In so many cases here on F95, it's the math and reading metaphor. We mostly all read better than we do math. In AVNs, the art is reading, and dialogue is math. We are visual animals predomitly.
I just want to clarify that im not hating on the game or dev at all. It is a good game and you can clearly tell that the dev has put in a lot of work. I was just giving constructive criticism from my experience. Yes, what i said about them being emotionless in their expressions may have been a bit too exaggerated but for the most part that is exactly what it seemed to me. For the tone that the writing was trying to set, the expressions seemed....dead. Mainly with the mother, i don't think i noticed her smile once, if she did it was only slight.

I agree, we definitely are visual animals. What i said in the beginning about it being from my experience when reading through it was of my opinion that the expressions didnt match. So like for me personally, right at the start when the mc returns home and his mom sees him, from my opinion she should have been wide eyed smiling from ear to ear. but instead she looks like this....
She hasnt seen him in a year and thats how she looks at him, just seems really emotionless. I will agree with you about ashley though, her face and especially her eyes express emotions that suit the mood more often than not.

Again i just want to say that im not hating on the dev, game or even you. Its just my opinion and as i said in my original message, its not going to deter me from the game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Again i just want to say that im not hating on the dev, game or even you. Its just my opinion and as i said in my original message, its not going to deter me from the game.
Sorry if I came across as saying you were hating the game. I know you are not.

Reactions: blobbo66
3.50 star(s) 32 Votes