VN Ren'Py Unraveling Angel: Coward's Paradise [v0.6.0 Prerelease] [Ego Dismantler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Please fix Vice? The character is hairy, has a Beard that looks like black teeth, Dragonball Z hair, has the letter M across his nose and has Breasts. Please I want to like your game. Make Vice into a normal looking human. Without a Beard or Face Tattoo

May 17, 2023
Dev
Please fix Vice? The character is hairy, has a Beard that looks like black teeth, Dragonball Z hair, has the letter M across his nose and has Breasts. Please I want to like your game. Make Vice into a normal looking human. Without a Beard or Face Tattoo
Believe it or not, big hairy dudes with beards do exist in real life.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Believe it or not, big hairy dudes with beards do exist in real life.
You do know I was talking about the Artwork, right? As for real life, people don't have beards that look like teeth trying to bite their mouth or a weird letter M across their nose and face.

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
You do know I was talking about the Artwork, right? As for real life, people don't have beards that look like teeth trying to bite their mouth or a weird letter M across their nose and face.
Phrasing's important.

I haven't played the game, but from what I can tell your issues are that the beard looks "too spiky" around his mouth (which is pretty unnatural, especially since hair below the lower lip doesn't grow upward in the first place), and the scar across the nose, which is a fairly "generic" scar in anime, though the angles look a bit overly sharp here.

Your comment sounded pleading and whiny, not critical. It also makes you sound young, so it's a good idea to learn to phrase criticism a bit more carefully.

Loursman

Jun 21, 2021
Dev
I think something that is important here - which I must emphasize I do not know even though I played a previous, much longer version of the game before it changed into a small demo - but I think the devs are either changing lore or something similar. Not only does Vice have breasts, but the Main Character as well. In the older version I played, I was quite certain that the breasts were either nonexistent or much more hidden, but I didn't pay enough attention to notice really. It's even brought up by (Pink hair, you know who I'm talking about) that he's worn a bra, which could either hint at trans(?) or something completely different. Could be a Gren from Cowboy Bebop situation, where something has affected them that wasn't in their control, but idk. Just spitballing.

You are within your right to criticize the art, however. I could say something like 'Oh well maybe due to all of the aforementioned dystopian themes something horrible has in fact happened that even makes shit like that possible' but that's highly doubtful.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone still have v0.5?

Because... you know;

Most content temporarily removed (because all scenes need to be reprogrammed)
I was seriousy wondering why I couldn't get past day 1 or select a different protagonist. Turns out that the devs just thought it was a great idea to strip out all content and upload an almost empty version.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes