Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.2] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Phoenix1177

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
It looks pretty good, but it runs like crap on my 2080 Super. Settings don't really seem to help much. For a first version, they have build a good world and some questing systems, but don't expect there to be anything else yet. There are like 4 sex animations that look fine, but thats about it. There are no talking animations yet, but they do have some voice acting in the game.
I wonder if these guys will have the technical skills to optimise the game, because currently the game is not great to play.

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Jesus, the optimization is abysmal and the graphics look shit even on ultra
I know my rtx 3060 is not one of the best. But running at 30 fps on medium and looking like garbage and lots and lots of ghosting in 1080p without dynamic resolution.
Hope, they optimize and make game look better.

michaelisabarber

Sep 18, 2019
Think this'll be the first unreal 5 game I've ever played.

Didn't have an issue with frame rate on ultra other than the dips on loading screen. Didn't check frame rate but it was smooth-ish with a 3090/i5 13600k at 1080p..

rika1

Apr 10, 2018
rtx4070 on ultra 28-30 fps... Trash. Very good content with animations were on Ren'Py, but on Unreal it's all stupidly cheesy and there is no optimization, and in the release version I would not play honestly, pre-rendered animations are better than on the engine

• Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Well... I know i've got a pretty old PC.
But still...

To quote Paul McCartney:

This needs a few Updates and Optimization.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
rtx4070 on ultra 28-30 fps... Trash. Very good content with animations were on Ren'Py, but on Unreal it's all stupidly cheesy and there is no optimization, and in the release version I would not play honestly, pre-rendered animations are better than on the engine
Yeh optimization...And this animations exported from Daz ;) Engine just play them :D Pre render always better.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes