Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well, unren use rpatool directly with the embedded version of Python, so there's still hope. I'll try to remember that I'll have to look at this once back at home.
Gocha1 done. Look at this tool, both an DOS interface to rpatool and a menu for easy rpa file creation, that use the Python embedded in Ren'py to works. Now there's "standalone like this one" tool to pack back the files.

I was talking about "School Days HQ" game [...]
Next. Let's take other game "DATE A LIVE: Rio Reincarnation". [...]
Both use what seem to be a proprietary engine, therefore there's probably no tools for that.

Reactions: MG_ and yoyomistro

leonare2

Feb 22, 2018
Can anybody help me? Two months ago it worked fine but now this happens, I have already tried in different folders but nothing

SharedScreenshot.jpg

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Can anybody help me? Two months ago it worked fine but now this happens, I have already tried in different folders but nothing
The missing file ("_rpatool.py") is dynamically created right before it is called, and it is effectively created, else you would have another error message (something about an exception occurring during the call of "ReadAllText"). So I assume that, for some unknown reason, it is created somewhere else.
It can be, without guaranties, because "c:\Users\[YOU]\Desktop" isn't at all intended for this. If really you want it in "c:\Users\[YOU]", put it in "c:\Users\[YOU]\Documents" (that can have another name with the same meaning in your localized version of Windows).

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
Help, I need the commands that I can give on the console, mainly to increase authority and level of the girls

leonare2

Feb 22, 2018
The missing file ("_rpatool.py") is dynamically created right before it is called, and it is effectively created, else you would have another error message (something about an exception occurring during the call of "ReadAllText"). So I assume that, for some unknown reason, it is created somewhere else.
It can be, without guaranties, because "c:\Users\[YOU]\Desktop" isn't at all intended for this. If really you want it in "c:\Users\[YOU]", put it in "c:\Users\[YOU]\Documents" (that can have another name with the same meaning in your localized version of Windows).
I had already tried in other folders and nothing, the only thing that occurs to me is that Windows is delete instantly ... thx anyway

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
I tried but I can't enter the Dev menu even if, as shown in the image, everything seems to be done

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
SOLVED I use translations in Italian and there is a file that contained config.developer = False and for what was wrong put it manually True works Thanks to all

JumPin

May 14, 2020
Do you have the "decompiler" folder in the "UnRen Tools" folder? If not, you need to install a fresh copy.
Where is this "UnRen Tools" folder? I only have the file "unren.bat" here. sorry i am a bit layman on the subject

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes