Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

JumPin

May 14, 2020
Yeah, there's something odd here. All menu except one (in "script/home/home/ff/ff_lvr/scene/e_lvr_i_main.rpy") silently broke unrpyc. I tried with the last release of unrpyc, but the problem stay.

Do you still have the problem with the 0.8.1 version ?

What error do you get ?
Yes, keep showing the same error.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Ok, I'll try to find some times to look at it.
Sorry for the intrusion. I too, in order to translate the game, I had the same problem as Trauts with "NeverBackDown-0.4". If it can help solve the problem, comparing .rpyc and .rpyc.ORIGINAL files makes no difference.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
I found a new version. Seems it's working. If someone needs to extract / unpack .cpk files, you can use this one (no need install):

Reactions: DonMarius

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Hello, first of all thank you for the tool.
Secondly, I noticed the OP mentions that support for XP and Vista requires installing Powershell. True it does, however, the link provided to install it is dead.
After digging around I found an alternate link, also from Microsoft, now under the name Update for Win XP. The KBase ID is for Powershell

It says it's for XP, but might also work for Vista

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
any idea how to unpack them?
I'm sorry but can't help you on that one
can you post the game that you were trying to unpacked?

what is the cheat codes ?
What do you mean what is the cheat code?
this doesn't have any cheat code all it does is to unpack the game and add in some variables so you open the console and rollback and skip that's it

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Quick question if I am in console looking for a value and it reports that it finds it but its in hex would I need a external program like cheat engine to search the hex string at that point or is there another way?

Great tool by the way thank you!

AgustinJM

Jul 31, 2017
using "UnRen" to modify my save in real time, which symbol I have to use to replace the ">" since it doesn't work. Thanks and sorry for my English.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the intrusion. I too, in order to translate the game, I had the same problem as Trauts with "NeverBackDown-0.4". If it can help solve the problem, comparing .rpyc and .rpyc.ORIGINAL files makes no difference.
trauts

Sorry for the delay, didn't had enough free time to works seriously on this before now.

I rewrote my tool, changed its intent, and now it will works with problems like this one. Once you've used it to correct the RPYC files, you'll be able to use unren.bat/un.rpyc to uncompress the files.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[Sorry for the double post]

These files are not converted to .rpy, can you help me ?
I used "sigCorrector" but fail
Same remark that on the tool thread, without the name of the game, I can't do much ; I need to see what changed in the source of Ren'py itself in order to easily understand what they did.
And sorry for the delay, didn't had many free times lately.

Let's hope someone can crack it here.
It's an "ALT-1.0" variation. There's a version of unrpa dealing with it that is available somewhere on this thread, but honestly I don't remember where.

Side note: I should probably update my "rpa.bat" for it to also works as interface with those variation of unrpa, but honestly working on my other tool emptied me for today.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes