Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

calel

Aug 19, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/name88s-triangle-book-6-part-1-q-n88-3darts.101751/page-32
compressed I got this error when try to extract rpa file with unren forall v8 8

Enter a number:1

----------------------------------------------------

Creating rpatool...
Exception calling "ReadAllText" with "1" argument(s): "Nem található a következő elérési út egy része.: „C:\Users\User\
Desktop\Name88sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\rpatool.py.tmp”."
At line:1 char:5
+ & { [IO.File]::WriteAllBytes("C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle- ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :)) [], MethodInvocationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotFoundException

Remove RPA archives after extraction?
. Enter (y/n):n
+ RPA archives won't be deleted

Searching for RPA packages
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\rpatool.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Cleaning up temporary files...

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/name88s-triangle-book-6-part-1-q-n88-3darts.101751/page-32
compressed I got this error when try to extract rpa file with unren forall v8 8

Enter a number:1

Creating rpatool...
Exception calling "ReadAllText" with "1" argument(s): "Nem található a következő elérési út egy része.: „C:\Users\User\
Desktop\Name88sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\rpatool.py.tmp”."
At line:1 char:5
+ & { [IO.File]::WriteAllBytes("C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle- ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :)) [], MethodInvocationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotFoundException

Remove RPA archives after extraction?
. Enter (y/n):n
+ RPA archives won't be deleted

Searching for RPA packages
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\lib\windows-x86_64\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed\rpatool.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Cleaning up temporary files...

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
Try to remove the red quotation mark. "Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed"
Judging by the errors, you are using the PowerShell version, which means that even it does not cope with all special characters.:HideThePain:

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yo, been a while since I've dropped in here. I've been having this killer bug from unpacking Our Bright Days with a positional argument for a function. For some reason, when the game is unpacked it doesn't recognize the 'pos' attribute or argument; works fine when it's packed. I refuse to play it packed lol but just wanted to see if any discerning minds here could solve this. I've tried looking to see if there's some sort of replace script running or something, no luck finding it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VepsrP

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Just wanted to add yoyomistro problems for Our Bright Days, I get this error when decompiling:
Decompiling ./scripts/notify/screens.rpyc to ./scripts/notify/screens.rpy...
b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.sl2.slast.SLContinue'>"
Decompiling ./scripts/choice/screens/00main.rpyc to ./scripts/choice/screens/00main.rpy...
Decompiling ./scripts/characters/screens/relationships.rpyc to ./scripts/characters/screens/relationships.rpy...
Decompiling ./script.rpyc to ./script.rpy...
b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.Camera'>"
basically, there are 2 error: b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.sl2.slast.SLContinue'>" and b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.Camera'>"

but you script report it like there was no problem : "Decompilation of 493 script files successful"

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Try to remove the red quotation mark. "Name88`sTriangle-Book_Six_P1-pc-compressed"
Judging by the errors, you are using the PowerShell version, which means that even it does not cope with all special characters.:HideThePain:
Im using the non poweshell version and thanks i deleted the red quotation mark from the exe everything works

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yo, been a while since I've dropped in here. I've been having this killer bug from unpacking Our Bright Days with a positional argument for a function. For some reason, when the game is unpacked it doesn't recognize the 'pos' attribute or argument; works fine when it's packed. I refuse to play it packed lol but just wanted to see if any discerning minds here could solve this. I've tried looking to see if there's some sort of replace script running or something, no luck finding it.
Just wanted to add yoyomistro problems for Our Bright Days, I get this error when decompiling:

basically, there are 2 error: b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.sl2.slast.SLContinue'>" and b"Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.Camera'>"

but you script report it like there was no problem : "Decompilation of 493 script files successful"

Dev uses a modified SDK among other things in the game.

Oh gosh, didn't know about this. The SDK I used is modified, actually. If SonsOLiberty has used the vanilla version of Ren'Py, there will be bugs in some places in the game. Sorry, I should have mentioned about this.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Im using the non poweshell version and thanks i deleted the red quotation mark from the exe everything works
I forgot :BootyTime: that PowerShell is used when creating script files, which is why its errors were displayed in the regular version

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Interesting... I didn't look that closely at the output when decompiling but I do remember there being a bug with the transition with hpunch (show_atl='fast')... Don't remember what I did to fix it, I think it didn't have the "with" typed.
Dev uses a modified SDK among other things in the game.
Good to know. Any idea which SDK it is? Maybe it has some clue as to the syntax for the 'pos' argument for some of the custom functions. I know he probably won't share himself lol but any super sleuths would have my thanks if they could sus it out.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

The strangest thing is that I didn't get any of these errors, but I got another one. For some reason, atl_transform is printed in the wrong place where it should not be. :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good to know. Any idea which SDK it is? Maybe it has some clue as to the syntax for the 'pos' argument for some of the custom functions. I know he probably won't share himself lol but any super sleuths would have my thanks if they could sus it out.
It's a nightly, but as they said they modified it too.

You can check the log it creates when you run the game, it tells you exact version number.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
As a result of two days of digging, I did not see the problems described above with this game. But there is a problem of printing atl_transform in the wrong place. But after transferring the code to the right place, the game started without any problems and even I went through the history a little. If the yoyomistro error could not appear simply because I did not get to the right place, then the lack of dikau errors is already alarming me. As for the error I identified, then, as it turned out, this is what the author of the original unrpyc was only going to solve sometime, as evidenced by the comments in the problematic place. Whether I will be able to solve this moment and find the problems presented is not yet known. :HideThePain:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've looked through this thread a bit, but since I'm not great at understanding things like decompiling I'm going to post this. If you already know about this, I apologize and please disregard.

I've found that for some games the .rpyc files don't get decompiled by option 2. I'm using UnRen-forallv8.8.bat and have verified (1) that the game folder is at the topmost level it can be (so I:\[game folder]) and (2) there are no special characters in the folder name.

For example, with the newest release of Lust Academy (Season 3), after using option 1 to unpack the .rpa files, when I use option 2 UnRen crashes and nothing is decompiled. This might be totally unhelpful, but FYI I have found that will decompile the files successfully, but obviously I'm not sure how they're going about that. (Note: You apparently don't get a copy of the .rpy file when you download unless you use the "Save As..." option for each individually.)

Again, if this is repeating what you already know, I apologize in advance.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
As a result of two days of digging, I did not see the problems described above with this game. But there is a problem of printing atl_transform in the wrong place. But after transferring the code to the right place, the game started without any problems and even I went through the history a little. If the yoyomistro error could not appear simply because I did not get to the right place, then the lack of dikau errors is already alarming me. As for the error I identified, then, as it turned out, this is what the author of the original unrpyc was only going to solve sometime, as evidenced by the comments in the problematic place. Whether I will be able to solve this moment and find the problems presented is not yet known. :HideThePain:
You have to go pretty far to encounter the error I had in v1.3. It appears near the beginning in 1.2 but the author decided to move the trigger for that in the latest version. It's just a trigger for secret gallery items. I was thinking of going through and removing the triggers and just activating the variable automatically just so I can get through the game, but I figured I'd hold out to see if you could come up with anything.

Unfortunately the game is in Russian and it uses translation files for the English version, what's more is it has a built in option to use google translate on the script automatically to translate the game into another language, and I figured something in the translation script was throwing the error once the game is unpacked, as I've encountered similar issues before... I spent about an hour on it and didn't want to throw any more time there since I wasn't getting anywhere... Thanks for taking a look I might just go ahead and do my little workaround since I would like to get through the game.
I've looked through this thread a bit, but since I'm not great at understanding things like decompiling I'm going to post this. If you already know about this, I apologize and please disregard.

I've found that for some games the .rpyc files don't get decompiled by option 2. I'm using UnRen-forallv8.8.bat and have verified (1) that the game folder is at the topmost level it can be (so I:\[game folder]) and (2) there are no special characters in the folder name.

For example, with the newest release of Lust Academy (Season 3), after using option 1 to unpack the .rpa files, when I use option 2 UnRen crashes and nothing is decompiled. This might be totally unhelpful, but FYI I have found that will decompile the files successfully, but obviously I'm not sure how they're going about that. (Note: You apparently don't get a copy of the .rpy file when you download unless you use the "Save As..." option for each individually.)

Again, if this is repeating what you already know, I apologize in advance.
Hmmm... I haven't bothered looking at S2 or S3 of that game yet since I still haven't gotten through S1, I have quite the backlog lol... But if I encounter that issue as well I'll get back to you. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Try these scripts. Whether something will change. I also wonder, have you touched the .ops files? :unsure:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Try these scripts. Whether something will change. I also wonder, have you touched the .ops files? :unsure:
I don't see any scripts attached to your post. I didn't even notice the .ops files in the folder, usually I use GREP to do any perusing so I barely browse files directly anymore. I tried removing them from the folder, got the same bug, then I tried extracting fresh copies from the archive also same bug. I've tried altering the syntax in a few ways but that didn't help either.

Thanks for taking a look. Haven't really touched it since a bit after my initial posts on the topic, honestly don't see myself tackling this game much for at least a month maybe more unless I can think of a solution to the issue or my translation script hypothesis proves to be correct and I find the source of the translation error.

Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I don't see any scripts attached to your post. I didn't even notice the .ops files in the folder, usually I use GREP to do any perusing so I barely browse files directly anymore. I tried removing them from the folder, got the same bug, then I tried extracting fresh copies from the archive also same bug. I've tried altering the syntax in a few ways but that didn't help either.

Thanks for taking a look. Haven't really touched it since a bit after my initial posts on the topic, honestly don't see myself tackling this game much for at least a month maybe more unless I can think of a solution to the issue or my translation script hypothesis proves to be correct and I find the source of the translation error.
yeah, i forgot attach archive, fix it now, If you ever find it interesting

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hello everybody
i got this game which shows sdk 8.2.0
using unren forall.bat this on first page
I encountered this problem after decompiling the various .RPA

img gioco3.jpg
can anyone suggest me something? thanks a lot to everyone

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hello everybody
i got this game which shows sdk 8.2.0
using unren forall.bat this on first page
I encountered this problem after decompiling the various .RPA

View attachment 2788677
can anyone suggest me something? thanks a lot to everyone
See the information for each file. Errors include cases when the source code file is already available.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes