• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned Unscripted [Season 1 - Ep.1] [Undergrad Studios]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

PrettySeal

Apr 21, 2022
View attachment 2370028

Pfff.. . . .overrun bar? THIS PLACE BE EMPTY ... TWO PEOPLE AT THE BAR IS OVERRUN?

Blatantly lying right from the very introductory segment is poorest writing there is,
showing a clear disconnect between writer and artist. Where is that game manager at?

wHERE BE THE HIPSTERS AT? Everyone in the shot above is classic going out swag:
evening dress the lady, thug bar tender showing his guns like a goon he is,
that guy pretty much scares everyone else away, all but the gangster type tuxedo guy
at the end of the baR hiding behind two wine bottles, alone.

Anyone young or enjoying life should STAY THE FUKK AWAY FROM THIS MURDER MISTERY!
Your posts have made this thread, cheers, but one point of contention - that bartender is a total fuckin hipster! Look at the dude, a bald head, moustache and fucking suspenders? Ok true, he could be a vaudeville strongman who fell in with a group of neo nazis, but I think hipster is more likely.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Non-explicit sex scenes are fine especially if it is more focused on story and building the character relationships. Not like having tons of explicit sex scenes made CK good at least in my opinion. I am more concerned about some of the complaints about the length of the first episode since the first season will be made up of six episodes.

Reactions: MrAlbarn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1681269230977.png
Episode 1 contains 1-2 hours of gameplay for a single playthrough, as well as a ton of replayability.
1681269292195.png
We aim to release a new episode every few months – your choices and saves
carry over from episode to episode.
1681269361533.png
All sex scenes are fully optional, non-explicit and super hot regardless, similar to movie sex scenes.
1681269392783.png
1681269409690.png

umby

May 27, 2017
my sacred rule in these cases is "in the virtual world you must be able to do things that you can't do in reality" .

Reactions: rogosh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kiss while holding eachother up against the walls, tables, doors,
grind on eachother - twerking on the slow tunes of Baby It's You.
sacred rule
Hold eachother in cuddling and hugs and kissing twirling around into eachother.

There is so so so much kindness to draw from hand holding, toying with eachother”s hands,
holding the cheeks, caressing the many sides of your faces, brushing the neck or the middle back,
stroking the belly, brushing the chest, tracing the bulk of them love lumps .... breathtaking.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
A lot of negative reviews on steam , so much for the most ambitious visual novel hmm, please focus on making college kings a better game and forget about this unscripted nonsense, that's my tip. Also, this is NOT an adult visual novel this looks more like a 16+ bad teenager movie, facepalm me all you want.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Wait this is the College Kings guy? Damn that game was mid AF
From my understanding, the CK development team expanded greatly as development went on and Unscripted is basically handled by a separate team with likely some overlap from the CK team.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes