• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Nice update and see you again next year with continues story, I wish future update fill more erotic scene.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You know, with all the times it was given the choice to stop the scene with the Mayor and Nicole, it almost feels like it was saying, you sure you want to do this? Well, not only did I want to do it, I want more scenes with Nicole and Madam Mayor. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Unseen Instincts [v0.30]

COVER 025-2.jpg

Updated Italian version
Made by a fan of ITALIAN TRANSLATIONS BY EAGLE 1900
Double version: clean and multimod koga3 already inserted
Eagle 1900 translator

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Unseen Instincts v0.20 with Koga3's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
A new MILF minigame on the way:

Untitled.jpg

Link:

Development thread and character introductions soon!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Ehh, isn't that the way you get preg? IVF is not included in this game lol, it has to be via a dick.
sorry what i wanted to ask was often times female protag games that have the pregnancy is either some random npc who is pregnant and interacts with mc or the mc gets raped by monsters in a fantasy rpg setting, gives birth and then the game continues. so i was asking if i romance any male li and sleep with them can i build a happy family at the end of the game ?

• Red Heart

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
sorry what i wanted to ask was often times female protag games that have the pregnancy is either some random npc who is pregnant and interacts with mc or the mc gets raped by monsters in a fantasy rpg setting, gives birth and then the game continues. so i was asking if i romance any male li and sleep with them can i build a happy family at the end of the game ?
Not random npc. But an important character. Can't say much about happy ending haha.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes