Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Unseen Instincts with Koga3's multi-mod to v0.40.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

Linxx

Jul 10, 2020
Very nice game and a really good story. It's just a pity that the render looks so bad due to the compression.
Is there a way to buy a pc version without losing quality?

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Hello lads,
Not much of a changelog to be honest, here's what's new in this update.
  • Improved image compression, they look better now compared to the previous fix.
  • Compressed videos from 1GB to 350MB approx.
  • Fixed the majority of the issues in the images not appearing in the game.
Now, there might still be issues, that need polishing. I will talk to you soon about the next update and the progress as I've taken feedback from you guys. Preparing the roadmap as I speak, and in a couple of days, I need you guys to share your thoughts on what I'm going to discuss.

Honestly thankful for your support till now.

DOWNLOAD

PC -
MAC -
Android -

If you enjoy the product or see the potential, your support would be really helpful, small contributions help me in purchasing new assets :)

With Love,
DL.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I just started the game I noticed that MC is being investgated, she in trouble or dead?
Yes and no. Element of surprise, so when the story progresses, you will understand.
Yep. The first impression I got is that the MC is missing. In my opinion, this beginning adds a very interesting touch of mystery.
That was the intention. Most actually got confused with that storyline in the beginning, but actually it was in the future, and the rest of the game till the current scenario is in the past.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I didnt understand this update :(
This was majorly storyline yes, but if you played the Melvin path you can get the full update. Only one but fairly lengthy (hoping) straight scene path.
How do I get to the pool scene? The episode ended without giving me any options.
You need to go the "risky" way with Melvin during the swimming practice in Nicole's vacation storyline.
Still don't have event sex with FML .... too slow progress.
Although I can say there is no realism here, surely, but I want Nicole to get involved in the case a bit and then you do the naughty stuff as there is more intense in scenes as well the "lewd" plot.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
What a buggy mess. I have never gotten so many error messages in any AVN.
Updated, error message pop out and short lewd scene in the pool and nothing more. Maybe it took years until she could be fucked
Fixed majority of the mishap with this update. My bad, my coding (even basic) isn't that good, but this was due to image compression disaster I enrolled myself in. If there are mistakes again, please help this lad out. Improving everyday!

Reactions: SteelyDan14

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
My modded save made the update unplayable. Just kept getting the "End of 0.40" when I clicked on my save at the end of v0.35.
I tried again without the mod and this time got the new content but as some have already stated, many images were missing.
Try the Melvin path in v0.20. There is a trigger there which unlocks the further story with the branching. If I could I would have come with codes to mod the game but I'm pretty sure my amateur coding skills will break the game XD

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I noticed there are a lot of grammatical inconsistencies and typos. And why is the English so bad?
I know, really sorry. I think my lack of English skills is something that is hindering the game and my story telling skills.

Right now I can't afford anyone to work on the English part of the project. When I am inching closer to the "money" I can afford my daily dues, yes, will hire people for a couple of things to work on.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes