Ren'Py Abandoned Unseen Lust [v0.1] [FlipJoker]

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
wall.png

Overview:
Unseen Lust is a story about a young college boy who recently lost his best friend due to a car accident on their way to a school party. He went on a 7 months comma which results in losing his memory. He moves on with his doctor whom she never knew she caused the accident.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Release Date: 2020-06-12
Developer: FlipJoker - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

THE GAME IS VIRUS FREE

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

nurse2.png shower2.png whereisit - Copy.png doctor3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
On their way to a school party...
He moves on with his doctor whom she never knew she caused the accident...
Now I get it, they were performing a threesome with the doctor while driving to the party, and seconds before colliding she took them as an airbag and she left unscathed. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
am sorry but English is not my main language, you might experience some weird English too

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's the obvious Engrish problem, and the render where the MC is with Chloe at the hall could use a denoiser, and please drop this bad end choices that puts you back to the main menu, those are annoying. Other than it's fine for now and thanks for actually calling it a demo in the title, at least I know what to expect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlipJoker

FlipJoker

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
There's the obvious Engrish problem, and the render where the MC is with Chloe at the hall could use a denoiser, and please drop this bad end choices that puts you back to the main menu, those are annoying. Other than it's fine for now and thanks for actually calling it a demo in the title, at least I know what to expect.
Thank you, all your suggestions will be looked at on the next update.