Ren'Py Abandoned Unseen Lust [v0.1] [FlipJoker]

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, the Virus warning was strange: zsync.exe, zsyncmake.exe, and dxwebsetup.exe
(In the lib-folder. Is this always there?)

For the game, it's not that bad. Ok, some sentences didn't make much sense but I think you can get it.
But please don't make end game choices and also unnecessary ones like:

"How do you feel?"
[[I feel good.]]
[[I have a slight headache.]]
(Second answer is just a repeating from "How do you feel?")

The woman in the bathroom is another one. It's nice that you can look closer or stare but this has no consequences (yet?)
and doesn't proceed with the story.

But else, nice idea. Keep going. :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
If only that was always true...
I get you but mostly it's the other way around... too many tags for what's in-game. :)
And no, there is no sex in the game yet. Just a naked woman with some temperament issues. ^^

Oct 8, 2018
The game is now virus free, sorry for the inconvenience.
Despite all our affords always check with a good antivirus.
I feel as if more should be done to make F95zone users aware that potentially malicious software has been found in files uploaded here.
Perhaps a section in the main thread where users can make reports of malware and if it gets enough reports staff investigatge. Name of the user/staff that confirmed the malware, the best guess as to what the malware does. Time/date it was found in the files and when it was removed.
That way if anyone didn't get a notification from their antivirus there is a higher chance they will able to notice that others did without sifting through thousands of comments

Reactions: aze123451

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Never seen a 0.1 so short, 30 seconds if you skip the text. I just don't get it, no offense but why developers release such early games with literally no content at all and expect to get some financial support via Patreon (highlighted in red in the menu)? Makes no sense to me, at least give us some content...