sksk

Jan 2, 2018
In week 5, police will try to find Hazuki so you need to find an alibi. You do this by going to Red Brick Shop at night, go downstairs, and talk to two clowns to the right. Give them either your coworker or schoolgirl depending on which one you raped. You will get information on Informant who is in Park. Talk to Informant to get an alibi for Police. Now you are free from Police.
when i talk to the two clowns in the basement they just keep saying the same? i raped the girls before the kidnap? dont know how to progress :HideThePain:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
when i talk to the two clowns in the basement they just keep saying the same? i raped the girls before the kidnap? dont know how to progress :HideThePain:
Are you in the 5th week or 2nd week of Hazuki's Confinement? Did you see a scene when you go to the office and saw the police? Then talk to your boss to get quest to get alibi. Then talk to the clowns and get give them one of the girls you raped for information on the informant.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
No real updates from me. It's going, but it's slow. I've been swamped at work, so the little time I've got left I have to divide between translating and relaxing, and the last two weeks it's been more relaxing than translating.
Hopefully work will get a little more quiet next month so I'll try to spend some more time on the translation again so we can get this over with :)

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks as always, didn't mean to put pressure by my question, just wanted to see how progress was doing. Almost near the home stretch!

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks as always, didn't mean to put pressure by my question, just wanted to see how progress was doing. Almost near the home stretch!
Nah that's totally okay, no pressure felt (other than the pressure of getting this over with, lol).

Slythedog

Dec 5, 2020
A question. I already downloaded this but I was pretty sure it was a late patch. Is the new content already here or is that has yet to be added?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I don’t know whether this is a good or a bad news, but the developer is currently working on an official international version (+uncensored) as well

Where exactly dose it say that? I google translated the page and it was only talking about price discounts and previous games

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Yep, I've got the 14/2 content, and I have about 200 lines left before that new content is translated as well. We're aiming to release the latest version.
Finally managed to get some more translation in, and I gotta say...some of the new stuff is not really my cup of tea, some of these fetishes man...making someone drink rusty water o_O

But anyway, hoping to finish my part tomorrow, then we'll release as soon as MaskedHentaiMaster is done with his part (provided his PC lasts *fingers crossed*).

D

Deleted member 585274

Hey Guys! Got some good news and some bad news.
My part of translation is done! So we will be releasing everything tomorrow hopefully!
Bad news is, some part of the gallery is broken and we have zero clue on how to fix it :(
Subbi said it could be a part on how translator++ encodes things, but we don't know for sure.
Oh well, it is what it is, if anyone wants to take a chance tomorrow, feel free!

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes