kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wow! I just realized the description on Kagura and Steam does not mention anything about the what you do during the planning stage and what happens after. Just by looking at their description and trailer the game seems like normal guy trying to confess his love and nothing in the original japanese title will happen. I do not look at localized H-Games much but does this normally happen? Hiding the true nature of a game before release?

• Haha
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You should have a look at ALL of their trailers, maaaaybe... lol
I mean... DUH!
(obviously the trailer and the initially downloadable game most of the time is non-R18; that's what the patch is for. have I said DUHHH yet? :unsure: )

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You should have a look at ALL of their trailers, maaaaybe... lol
I mean... DUH!
(obviously the trailer and the initially downloadable game most of the time is non-R18; that's what the patch is for. have I said DUHHH yet? :unsure: )
I understand some games are easy to remove the sex parts but for this game, how could you remove the sex parts? What if someone buys this game from Kagura thinking it was a wholesome romance game? Isn't not mentioning what the game is really about false advertisement?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Wow! I just realized the description on Kagura and Steam does not mention anything about the what you do during the planning stage and what happens after. Just by looking at their description and trailer the game seems like normal guy trying to confess his love and nothing in the original japanese title will happen. I do not look at localized H-Games much but does this normally happen? Hiding the true nature of a game before release?
They've been doing it for awhile now, like Dark Hero Party and RaiOhGar.

Though personally, I like it.

It's like a box o' chocolates: Ya never know what yer gonna get.

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Kagura always provides uncensored patches on their website, someone will probably update this thread with the Steam version when it's released (but please buy it if you can to support the creator and Kagura for the translation efforts)
Aye will do, gonna buy the game when it released to support the creator. I probs said this already but I'm gonna say it again anyways, thank you for taking time and translating the game when there was no ENG version of the game, means alot to people who show interest but language is a barrier.

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
Steam has an mature game warning that you would have to disable in your user settings before that could happen.

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
As other people have mentioned, there's NO mention at all on the Steam version about the "abduction" or "confinement" parts from the title. I'm REALLY curious to see how it'll turn out, to the point I think I'm going to buy the game and play through it again just to see how this differs if at all.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
As other people have mentioned, there's NO mention at all on the Steam version about the "abduction" or "confinement" parts from the title. I'm REALLY curious to see how it'll turn out, to the point I think I'm going to buy the game and play through it again just to see how this differs if at all.
Possible the game might be censored/cut content on Steam or it's just a way for devs to protect themselves from journalists or complainers that would try to get the game removed form the platform. If you scream loud enough at Steam when it comes to adult games they will reconsider allowing it in their store.

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
The game is probably gonna be the same, at least with the Kagura Patch, but i wonder how the game is gonna be without the patch yeah. Btw if anyone have a link to the Kagura version it could be cool to refresh this thread !

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Oh dang, didn't know there's 2 extra endings to the game that got added at the end of Oct of last year. Just noticed it in the Kagura version and saw it was updated when comparing it on DLSite that's cool.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes