nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
As twisted as I am, I don't really like that you sell away your children automatically. Would've probably been better, if the impregnation and birth was just an ending instead without an loop.
if u get her pregnant before she's trained it's considered an ending and you just move onto freeplay. there's even a scene where she hallucinates that she's back in the office and thinking it was a dream before being brought back to reality.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
if u get her pregnant before she's trained it's considered an ending and you just move onto freeplay. there's even a scene where she hallucinates that she's back in the office and thinking it was a dream before being brought back to reality.
I know, but it still bothered me that you can't keep the children in freeplay. I'm probably just projecting, but for me impregnation is an personal accomplishment and I wouldn't want to let anyone else raise my children irl or in a game, if I can help it :p

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
If people are still having issues with the gallery (endings and scenes), please use the attached Items.json file and put it in gamefolder/www/data/ (replace it). The original translation had an error with the parameters which caused them not to be registered correctly.
I've also translated gamefolder/www/js/plugins.js as this wasn't translated yet. This will translate all the skillups you get when interacting with Hazuki, as well as some menu stuff.

I think I'm about 15% into re-translating the game, I finished Actors, Animations, Armors, Classes, Items, States, System, Tilesets.20200407, Tilesets and Weapons so far, will work my way through the Map files starting tomorrow. I'm saving CommonEvents for last as it is the biggest file, with 2200 lines to translate. Not everything will need to be translated of course but it still needs to be looked at. Will keep you posted.

nolllme

Dec 22, 2020
first thing first. Join the membership in the back alley. Second, after the day police show up in your office. Try to buy kidnap the schoolgirl in the near park (get the drug from the 3rd clown down the red brick shop underground, item name: Chloroform). Kidnap the schoolgirl and talk to one of the two clown who's talking to each other in the red brick shop underground. They'll tell you about the guy in the near-park that will help you, you will know the rest.
I be membership
I saw police in my office
I have Chloroform
No new Dialogue from two clowns
I sex with office 2 time and JK 1 time but not have topic for kinnap
Finally police come to my homee helppp

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
did u talk to the right clown? it's the ones in the basement not on the ones on the upper floor.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I be membership
I saw police in my office
I have Chloroform
No new Dialogue from two clowns
I sex with office 2 time and JK 1 time but not have topic for kinnap
Finally police come to my homee helppp
seem like you miss the: (Kidnap and rape) the school girl who sit at the bench in the Near Park (midnight) with the Chloroform.

D

Deleted member 585274

It took me 6 hours to get 2 endings
NTR is only when you f-ed up. I actually got the "long distance relation" when i first tried the game in japanese.
I had to purposely f-ed up to unlock the NTR scene (didn't know it went that way anyway, pretty shocking)
I think the game is pretty great and there are a few hidden routes that i am trying to unlock and find out too.
Would be great if you are able to translate the game since i can only barely understand japanese to get through some of the routes lol
took about 4~5 hours to figure out different routines to unlock different paths (chloroform or doping, on the way home, in office and the bonus midnight exposure : D etc)
Thank you guys for letting me know, since it's less than 6 hours to get a single ending (that means it's easy to test stuff), I'll be doing a translation for this, shouldn't take too long, I hope.

EDIT: Since the user Subbi86 is already doing a translation, I'll just try to help him, if he does want help.

Last edited by a moderator:

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
I'm gonna ask this but may contains spoiler::)

1. How to show the naked-in-office scene?
2. How to show sex video scene?

because i'm bit curious about it... :) thanks 4 the replies...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes