RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Can someone tell me how to make the police not catch me according to that I can find someone to help me with that but I can't find it and I already talked to everyone in red bring
You gotta talk to the clown in the underground at night and he'll give you a hint on finding someone in the park. You basically can throw one of the two girls that you might have assaulted in part 1 of the game to be sold out. This puts the priority on them combined with faking a story for your girl on what happened thus cancelling their search.

Hanhanx

Jun 10, 2018
I think there is an NTR tag because in one of the endings she has a husband after you go to jail.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey, found this uncensin a random blog!

Mega

View attachment 970990

Apparently there is someone that did uncensoring stuff just as a hobby like Saitama Sensei!

It looks good. The sub-girls is still censored though, but who cares.

@ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった would you please upload it to this threads?

Cheers!
This is great. Thanks. You might update your files with this post to get the Gallery working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...pregnation-final-retro-lab.69326/post-4784333

Reactions: Sun8

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks!

By the way can anyone please advise how to load picture from the "pictures" folder?

Somehow the image gallery was not showing when I tried to "show picture" in the Common Event.

Inquery.PNG

Cheers

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
That's because all pictures are encrypted in .rpgmvp, I think you'll need to decrypt them first, then re-encrypt them.

An RPGMVP file is a .PNG image that has been encrypted by RPG Maker MV, a program used to create role-playing games (RPG). It contains a PNG image resource for an element in the game, such as the appearance of a character or object. RPGMVP files are encrypted by RPG Maker MV when deploying a project as an executable package to be played by other users.
More Information

When creating a game in RPG Maker MV, the user creates PNG image resources for different elements of the game. When the project is deployed, the images are encrypted and placed in the game directory:
Documents\<Game Title>\www\img\
The images are encrypted to protect against modification and are not meant to be manually opened. However, users can decrypt RPGMVP files using Petschkos RPG-Maker MV-File Decrypter.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
For the items you can buy for her like the ball gag etc. Is there a way to actually see these on her?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Ok just finished playing the MTL elements aren't to bad actually and you could actually understand most of it. MTL however doesn't seem to do pronouns very well so just keep that in mind. That and there is NTR (avoidable though). Disregarding the NTR and some MTL errors the game is actually really good even if the text for items is cut off most of the time. I just wish there was more to do with her and that certain things are easier to read/find. If you are unsure about it I would say definitely give it a go even if you don't like MTL

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys, I’m interested in adding blood effect to the defloration scene of every sexual intercourse but unfortunately I’m not familiar with tweaking the script.

Would someone who’s interested in this kindly make a tweak on the coding so that we can add new images to the scene? There’s already different dialogues if player does pussy penetration when she’s still a virgin.
I can prepare the image

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Hi guys, I’m interested in adding blood effect to the defloration scene of every sexual intercourse but unfortunately I’m not familiar with tweaking the script.

Would someone who’s interested in this kindly make a tweak on the coding so that we can add new images to the scene? There’s already different dialogues if player does pussy penetration when she’s still a virgin.
I can prepare the image
subbi86 might be able to help you.

hieugo1996

Feb 12, 2020
For those asking about NTR, it's been a while, but I think it was that in one of the many endings she ran away and sometime later you get a video of another guy fucking her. There is no ntr beyond that, she doesn't have a boyfriend either, so no netori.
S
For those asking about NTR, it's been a while, but I think it was that in one of the many endings she ran away and sometime later you get a video of another guy fucking her. There is no ntr beyond that, she doesn't have a boyfriend either, so no netori.
How can we do that , make her salve or some think

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So "The_Dangerous_Road_Home_at_Night_-_Raw_Rape_Abduction_and_Confinement" is obviously from the same guy who made "Until_My_Girlfriend_is_Pregnant_-_Abduction_Confinement_Impregnation" since characters from the games are in both. My question is has the dev made more games like that? Especially with the fantastic art and maybe the characters again?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes