qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
Seems interesting but what kind of NTR is it? Netori or Netorare?
Overview doesn't seem to point to any kind of NTR.
(I'm hoping it's mislabeled but DLSite also has the tag)

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Hows the MTL, is it playable/readable, or do we wait for a Translation (if the game is good):whistle:.
its not full translate and full of unstranslated text. im playing this version so far. some1 did it in translate request 1~2 weak ago

Oct 31, 2017
Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause of this h-game you found
There's no need to be unhappy

Young man, there's a site you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

Then you see it oh god WHY MTL

The game has all the tags that you like to enjoy
You can screw the girls (or the boys)

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
MTL or no, I needed a chaser after that downright saccharine "Knot Fiction" game...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Well damn, dodged a bullet there. Was about to download this and enjoy nailing my senpai to some Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Imagine the misunderstanding when she drops a deuce on my chest before I can pop the CD in!
I was really hoping for some Less Than Jake. Maybe a few extra Howie J. Reynolds monologues hidden away as easter eggs somewhere.

aetria

Jul 30, 2017
kinda doubling the size, original file just around 382MB. i haven't download it yet, is it coming with the original and translated file?

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
kinda doubling the size, original file just around 382MB. i haven't download it yet, is it coming with the original and translated file?
The MTL system they used gives a 401mb unneeded text file. Basically all the text, Java, code, etc. in a single txt file.

Reactions: aetria

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
MTL "rescues" yet another untranslated game, placing it into the translated pool while somehow rendering it as undecipherable as it was before.

We really need a tag or something to seperate the properly translated games from the ones that are just word salads, if I just wanted lewd images I'd be on R34.
I suggest "MTL ntr" for superior true deviants

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes