Charlesz___

Aug 24, 2021
whats the difference between steam and nonsteam and unnoficial vers ?
im confused, which one should i download

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
hmm i'm confused on how i could actually kidnap her, will anyone be kind enough to tell me how?
I've gotten the other rape and love ending, but so far i still couldn't kidnap her

Oct 8, 2021
So this came out. It was a great animation, especially with Hadzuki's VA pick and the small changes in some of the CGs, but they left out some pretty good parts of the game. Still recommend highly for fans of the game who have been following since its early days with the great old translation.

Oct 8, 2021
Nah it would make it more annoying to download or install. Besides, the animation appears complete and takes some deviations from the game endings. For example, you can see enslaved Hadzuki in her work at the end of the animation, probably just a teaser or maybe the MC got a brain and realized that a completely devoted Hadzuki could still pretend to be nomal outside of their home (considering his fetish though... lots of maternity leaves LOL)

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Nah it would make it more annoying to download or install. Besides, the animation appears complete and takes some deviations from the game endings. For example, you can see enslaved Hadzuki in her work at the end of the animation, probably just a teaser or maybe the MC got a brain and realized that a completely devoted Hadzuki could still pretend to be nomal outside of their home (considering his fetish though... lots of maternity leaves LOL)
That's probably just hanime original stuff, Yokoshima wouldn't want Hazuki's work to cut into their time together, that's why he won't even keep any of their children, too much of a time investment.

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
More Minase would have been awesome, I really would of liked it if you could full on train her just like Hazuki.

Jul 16, 2019
There is an upcoming sequel coming soon taking place sometime after confessing to Hazuki.
may i humbly ask the sequel will there be pregnancy on it ? or the sequel is following he love route ? if so that is awesome is a grea hentai game. only thing i could want was more pregnancy different positions but thats luxury

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
may i humbly ask the sequel will there be pregnancy on it ? or the sequel is following he love route ? if so that is awesome is a grea hentai game. only thing i could want was more pregnancy different positions but thats luxury
That's a good question. It's unknown if pregnancy is going to be in the sequel. There's always a chance it might have that and yes, the sequel is following the love route/ending 3.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes