3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

whym

Oct 28, 2018
whym, well first realise, don't know but probobly be somthing like this in future
like all alpha dont much to do for now

xandeross

Nov 6, 2017
I've found a couple of bugs which I think are related. First, when I unassign a catgirl from the stables, she just vanishes. Second, over the course of the game the amount of cats I could keep in the habitat shrunk, from ten to six. I think what's happening is that catgirls who get unassigned do go back to the habitat but don't show up on the menus, so they're taking up space but can't be interacted with.

Reactions: AnotherNobody

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Great start cant wait for the next update. Make sure you add incest tho just saying cloud meadow took it out and alot of there fans stopped playing it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spamwise

AnotherNobody

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys! I'm the developer of Untitled Breeding Project and I've posted a poll on my to vote on the next species! It is Patreon-only but for the time being there's only a $1 tier, so if you wanna get a vote in before I make real Patreon tiers, this is your chance! Poll will remain open for the next two weeks, and version 0.2 release is gonna drop sometime in the next week. Stay tuned!

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I just learnt that the commissions you RANDOMLY get are mandatory. I just "failed" one and got hit with a $500 fine, then told each subsequent failure will increase the fine amount. I have to get two lvl 2 skills and a wolfboy in the next 7 days... I have tried to get a lvl 2 skill for the last 18 days without success, and I can't even come close to getting 10k for the canine habitat. Im struggling to even get up to 5k for the feline capacity upgrade.

This commission railroading is not fun to deal with, especially when every other similar game beforehand you can just ignore them with zero consequence. Maybe if you had an option to "accept" requests, or flat out have to pay a set amount within a deadline, like every other game before.

There's a reason this structure is left unused, it relies on early game RNG either making or breaking your game. It broke mine, and whilst I can get to a point of recovery, I don't want to play for 25 more days without getting any progress.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
and now reading the above comment i was looking to see if this game was going to be fun to play, and sadly disappointed i hate games that force you to do what the game wants you to do. what i mean is if the game isn't open ended enough i wont play it leaves no room for me to play the way i want to play it . i get some games req you to do some things to progress however they usually don't force you to do them till you want to do them.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The thing that sucks is that the deadlines are all easy to do within half the time given, which will give extra funds... But to do that you have to sacrifice the ability to do personal side projects.

Like for me for example, I can't keep 1 colour of each feline that I find interesting and slowly replace that one when a superior one appears, which was already made difficult by the whole 10 slots only to start with. Slap the commission on top and...

I just feel like this entire thing simulates a toxic workplace, where you're a simple employee who's manager expects you to do everything on your to-do list but the moment you try to do extra you get in trouble, or even fired.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes