• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Uguei

Oct 18, 2021
I must say, the girls look so fucking cute!! No joke, they might be the cutest models i've ever seen in any Koikatsu game -or similar-.
I'm not a huge fan of the sandbox genre but i'll definitely give this one a try once i have some freetime~

Reactions: SanoShizuku

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
It's kinda bad the sandbox started at saturday, while all others characters interactions are made during weekdays.
Literal two days of pressing sleep to skip the day lol
I did fail to consider the first weekend of events so... The first weekend was indeed very idle! I'll try to add some weekend events to optimize this! Thanks for the reply!

I must say, the girls look so fucking cute!! No joke, they might be the cutest models i've ever seen in any Koikatsu game -or similar-.
I'm not a huge fan of the sandbox genre but i'll definitely give this one a try once i have some freetime~
Thanks for your like! About sandbox games, I know a lot of sandbox games aren't done that well, so a lot of people don't really like the sandbox genre these days. But I'll do everything I can to make the whole sandbox fun and realistic, the sandbox genre actually has a lot of potential!

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Looks promising, I will follow. Thanks dev.

One piece of feedback: it would be nice to add some way to travel without having to go through the train all the time, or at least be able to bring the train map quickly to move from one map to another, especially in the future when you add more places to go.
I feel like traveling around gets repetitive when you have to go to the station, then travel, then select the place, then select another place. Etc.

Apart from that I found a bug when you go to the H scene in the alleyback late at night (I think it was midnight?), when getting out it wouldn't detect the time and everything would turn back. You can still move but it works weird. It gets fixed if you go back to your apartment.

Good luck with the game.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Looks promising, I will follow. Thanks dev.

One piece of feedback: it would be nice to add some way to travel without having to go through the train all the time, or at least be able to bring the train map quickly to move from one map to another, especially in the future when you add more places to go.
I feel like traveling around gets repetitive when you have to go to the station, then travel, then select the place, then select another place. Etc.

Apart from that I found a bug when you go to the H scene in the alleyback late at night (I think it was midnight?), when getting out it wouldn't detect the time and everything would turn back. You can still move but it works weird. It gets fixed if you go back to your apartment.

Good luck with the game.
Thanks for your playing! I'm already thinking about ways to optimize the travel problem, and it should improve after that!
Regarding the bug, I think it's caused by a few strings of code that I neglected to leave behind, and I'll fix it in the next release!

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Am I missing something?

I maxed affection I got maybe a few lines of dialogue. Says thats all for this version

edit: theres one hidden thing and it has nothing to do with the main chars

Last edited:

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
Am I missing something?

I maxed affection I got maybe a few lines of dialogue. Says thats all for this version

edit: theres one hidden thing and it has nothing to do with the main chars
As of the current version 0.0.4, there are 10 characters: Yuika, Toru, Riko, Yuzuki, Shion, Nanami, Setsuna, Nylarthes, Ruka, Nono.
If the guide page for each of these characters reads "That's all for this version.", then that's all there is!
I'll optimize the game guide in the future! Thanks for your playing! I'll be updating the next version soon!

as13lc

Oct 29, 2019
I unlocked the Ramen Shop through the story, but it never showed up on the map as an option to go to later. As a request, it would be nice if there was some sort of the marker on the map showing when a girl is actually at a given location; it would be easier than clicking through all the locations or all of the info pages.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is the first Monday where we're supposed to have classes meant to not have classes? Either the dialogue and quest menu is off or it seems like the have_lesson flag isn't getting set on the first Monday for some reason. screenshot0001.png

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
Is the first Monday where we're supposed to have classes meant to not have classes? Either the dialogue and quest menu is off or it seems like the have_lesson flag isn't getting set on the first Monday for some reason. View attachment 3307706
I was confused by this, too, but if you hit the calendar icon, it'll show you the times for each class during the week. Monday's class is in the evening.

==============

I, myself, have a bug report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you're missing an escape character for the %.

SanoShizuku

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2023
I unlocked the Ramen Shop through the story, but it never showed up on the map as an option to go to later. As a request, it would be nice if there was some sort of the marker on the map showing when a girl is actually at a given location; it would be easier than clicking through all the locations or all of the info pages.
Thanks for the advice! I'll try to do that afterward!

Is the first Monday where we're supposed to have classes meant to not have classes? Either the dialogue and quest menu is off or it seems like the have_lesson flag isn't getting set on the first Monday for some reason. View attachment 3307706
There was actually a class on Monday mornings before, it was removed with a reduction in the number of classes at one time.
I was confused by this, too, but if you hit the calendar icon, it'll show you the times for each class during the week. Monday's class is in the evening.

==============

I, myself, have a bug report:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you're missing an escape character for the %.
Thanks, the code here has been changed for this version. It may be that this change is causing the problem. I will check my code.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes