EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1688374931767.png

Overview:
Unveiling the Unknown is an adaptation of mdf-an's fan-dubbed work "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids".
You play as Lily (futa/trans) with an entire manor of loyal maids at your beck and call, ready to cater to your every need, with plenty of adult content!
This game is a visual novel with optional dungeon diving gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: TwistedScarlett60 - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Other Games: Monster Girl 1,000 - My Tuition Academia - Friendship with Benefits
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

pythonw_pQxjvBEjQZ.gif Girl_and_Her_Maids_48.gif pythonw_80JYe3RfR8.gif pythonw_ZgcXneLku1.gif pythonw_QlYkrY728J.jpg pythonw_wixw529DR5.jpg pythonw_WT38eIDzeT.jpg
pythonw_KKJijm0dhe.jpg pythonw_DpWgdpMEmh.jpg pythonw_KWE1JE2XTw.jpg pythonw_DRviNCrRIA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Some of you that have played my games before may know that I'm notorious for having a fast update schedule. My July is going to be a little busy, but I'm happy to say that 0.2 is already balls deep in development with brand new events, sex scenes and mechanics:
pythonw_V1ORvhK79I.jpg

Give it a try! I'm hoping that this will be my best game yet. As always, critique is welcomed and encouraged.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can we get a picture of the supposed male protag?
Male Protag is a femboy that gets feminized:
1688378884286.png 1688379001299.png
Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:
1688378973466.png
You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

Also never expected you to make NTR, wow.
A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 2741513 View attachment 2741522
Actually better then I expected, doesnt grow tits in the next scene does he?

A strong theme of the game is stealing the maids from your twin brother, so you're not directly being NTR'd, instead you're NTRing someone else. So it's not really an NTR game in the usual way people throw around that word.
Yeah you should fix that quick, change the Netorare to Netori. They are complete opposites. Avoid that shitshow that comes with the former while you can.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 2741513 View attachment 2741522
Female Protag is a female that gets futarized:
View attachment 2741519
You can also play as an intersex or a transexual protagonist.

That's not NTR my friend, that be Netori. (NTR be Netorare specific to MC being stolen from).

I suggest making that edit. Since it will cause confusion. (to the point f95 changed the NTR tag to Netorare, because people were still getting confused despite the tag definition being clear).

NTR be specifically when MC is the one being stolen from.

e.g. the brother stealing back one of the maids

Or since it is multiple protag, if it is play as both, if a protag steal from another (i.e. LI gets taken), then that would also be NTR, while being Netori as well (since both are MC).
Although that may not apply here since it sounds like you are either femboy male, or female that goes futa.

Another thing to note is that there is a protag tag for futa: 1688381539531.png

I would suggest adding these points to dev notes as well btw.

Side question, will it be possible to not be feminized as the male protag?

Or just not the game for people like me who would want to stay masculine with a male protag?

Although your protag will probably be more masculine in character than most male MCs that act like a bitch :KEK:

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
That's not NTR my friend, that be Netori. (NTR be Netorare specific to MC being stolen from).

I suggest making that edit. Since it will cause confusion. (to the point f95 changed the NTR tag to Netorare, because people were still getting confused despite the tag definition being clear).

NTR be specifically when MC is the one being stolen from.

e.g. the brother stealing back one of the maids

Or since it is multiple protag, if it is play as both, if a protag steal from another (i.e. LI gets taken), then that would also be NTR, while being Netori as well (since both are MC).
Although that may not apply here since it sounds like you are either femboy male, or female that goes futa.

Another thing to note is that there is a protag tag for futa: View attachment 2741601

I would suggest adding these points to dev notes as well btw.

Side question, will it be possible to not be feminized as the male protag?

Or just not the game for people like me who would want to stay masculine with a male protag?

Although your protag will probably be more masculine in character than most male MCs that act like a bitch :KEK:
my friend, ntr includes netorare, netori, and netorase

also yes, futa protag should get tagged here

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
my friend, ntr includes netorare, netori, and netorase

also yes, futa protag should get tagged here
NTR is only an abbreviation of Netora (but mostly used for Netorare), which includes Netorase, but not Netori. (R only stands for one japanese letter not two)
Also by Netorase being a technical sub-genre of NTR (it is basically Netorare but MC is into it)

I do understand the confusion, especially when there are three types of NTR, but that refers to method of NTR, not Netos, e.g. type A B and C, being Cheating, Rape, and Rape leading to cheating (mindbreak typically).

Netori be a different thing on it's own. Same as Reverse-NTR.

Note: if it was an abbreviation of Netoru instead, then it would include Netori and Reverse-NTR, but NTR is specific to Netorare.

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
NTR is only an abbreviation of Netora (but mostly used for Netorare), which includes Netorase, but not Netori. (R only stands for one japanese letter not two)
Also by Netorase being a technical sub-genre of NTR (it is basically Netorare but MC is into it)

I do understand the confusion, especially when there are three types of NTR, but that refers to method of NTR, not Netos, e.g. type A B and C, being Cheating, Rape, and Rape leading to cheating (mindbreak typically).

Netori be a different thing on it's own. Same as Reverse-NTR.

Note: if it was an abbreviation of Netoru instead, then it would include Netori and Reverse-NTR, but NTR is specific to Netorare.
since when did ntr become an abbreviation of something? ntr is used whemever there is cuckolding involved, consensual or not

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes