GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
Uhhhh... It has always been an abbreviation.... Ne-To-Ra.... and doesn't mean cuckolding.. it means "To be taken from" which includes cuckolding but isn't exclusive to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol your definition and the longers explanations on what ntr is are different

the longer explaination gives a long and roundabout way to explain it but failed to reach a conclusion. netorare and netori are maybe polar opposite, but they do overlap becuz they involve a cheating spouse(stolen or been stolen). and ntr is generally used for netorare becuz thats what people bitched and moaned about the most

also i wanna point out on the longer explanation that it tried yo say ntr only means netorare but later in the paragraph it said ntr is both netorare and netori becuz of the cheating spouse factor and that they come from the same root

edit: dont you love it when people reacted facepalm when they know theyve been using the term wrong but too stubborn change themselves

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So it's okay for you to sleep around and fuck 9 people, but the moment one of your virtual gfs asks if she can have another partner- :KEK:

Hey, if enough people complain about completely optional NTR, I'll just not include it. Having a futa protagonist alone is a headache enough on this site.
I sent a DM cause longer explanation, and not to clutter thread with it, to get back more on topic of the game, and not concepts and such.

Reactions: lxh123

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The netori, or cheating, in this game is the same as the type in Hero Party Must Fall. The hero has a harem and you slowly steal it away from him.

People don't need to worry about anything else. No character in the game will have a relationship with someone else without the player's direct consent or control. One of the maids does have a relationship with another character in the manor, and they do share scenes together, but this is well-established and you'll be able to join in with them. None of this content is in 0.1.0a.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So it's okay for you to sleep around and fuck 9 people, but the moment one of your virtual gfs asks if she can have another partner- :KEK:

Hey, if enough people complain about completely optional NTR, I'll just not include it. Having a futa protagonist alone is a headache enough on this site.

Yes.
Mixing harem and ntr never goes well, not inside the game and certainly not outside of it on the forums.
Regardless, i don't want to discuss this topic topic too much, because if i do i'll certainly get banned :ROFLMAO:
ntr is (and will stay) one of my blocked tags, and game will get filtered out as soon as it's tagged with it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So probably the last thing I'll say/ask in this thread thank god right?
Is the futa POV character going to stop you from enjoying this pic? Probably not, right? :D
You say POV here as if most of the game is going to be POV, yet a lot of the screenshots arent. Is all of the content POV, so if you dont like futa you can still enjoy the game if you just dont think about it like this posts suggests, or is only some of it POV? Seems kind of odd for you to say that only for the player to be reminded every other sex scene thats not in fact POV.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So probably the last thing I'll say/ask in this thread thank god right?

You say POV here as if most of the game is going to be POV, yet a lot of the screenshots arent. Is all of the content POV, so if you dont like futa you can still enjoy the game if you just dont think about it like this posts suggests, or is only some of it POV? Seems kind of odd for you to say that only for the player to be reminded every other sex scene thats not in fact POV.
I'm using the other definition of point of view:
1688385688419.png
The game is, literary-wise, from the first-person point of view of the protagonist. Artistically, the game varies.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nah it's alright, I can totally see the confusion given that the image met both definitions :KEK:
I think its clear if you read it right, my brain just skipped over "character" for whatever reason. Ah last one, how long do you plan on development for this game to be? I know its hard to tell, as shit changes, but do you have an expected timeline?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's your game and I don't really stress about avoidable content I'm going to ignore, but if you're making a harem game I'd just recommend that. Harem fans largely either blacklist NTR tagged games or ask 1 million times per page if it's avoidable, but more importantly it's going to make this thread completely and utterly unbearable.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I think its clear if you read it right, my brain just skipped over "character" for whatever reason. Ah last one, how long do you plan on development for this game to be? I know its hard to tell, as shit changes, but do you have an expected timeline?
I want the game to be finished within six months ideally, but I'm not going to rush it if it takes longer. If the game is popular, I may add more content too.

It's your game and I don't really stress about avoidable content I'm going to ignore, but if you're making a harem game I'd just recommend that. Harem fans largely either blacklist NTR tagged games or ask 1 million times per page if it's avoidable, but more importantly it's going to make this thread completely and utterly unbearable.
The term "NTR" is like an SCP that just curses threads for the next few pages. I saw it on My Pig Princess' thread recently too. There was also some controversy about NTR in one of my previous games, Friendship with Benefits, even though it was a threesome scene.

LibraRW

Dec 2, 2019
I tried to enter the dungeon but it's not doing anything. Stuck on the circles of Map. I clicked on it but nothing.

I'm playing on android version. Help?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I tried to enter the dungeon but it's not doing anything. Stuck on the circles of Map. I clicked on it but nothing.

I'm playing on android version. Help?
You're actually the 2nd person on android to mention this. You have to tap on one of the two next circles to advance.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes