Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I prefer to think of Futanari x Female as being more similar to lesbian than more similar to straight though. It's two women, one of them just happens to have a penis, and while I'm not inherently attracted to the penis, or here for that part, I can still find it more enjoyable than pure female x male with good execution.
I feel the same :BootyTime:

and of course you don't have to play as a futanari protagonist, you could play as a femboy, intersex or mtf protagonist.
Yea but it all translates to "chick with a dick" and if it ain't your thing then that's just how it's gonna be.

Reactions: Nessiah

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 2742049
View attachment 2742051

Why would you suddenly assume that an established H-Dev would steal someone's art instead of, idk... maybe working with them? :KEK:
It says you're allowed to use his art as basis not straight up use it for your game, are you sure he is okay with this? Maybe I'll shoot him a DM
> established H-Dev
That doesn't mean anything, if you browse this website you'll find dozens of "established H-Devs" that turned into scammers

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's actually not maid-on-MC femdom, at least not the tying up or extreme stuff.
:unsure:
So for the MC will it stay in the "Suck on "mommy's" tits while I milk your cock" kind of femdom? You uh... *ahem*.. got any feet or armpit content planned? I'm not into the hardcore soul crushing femdom deal either but I wouldnt mind foot jobs or mild feet scenes etc like that lol. MC having the option to go for it and the maid/maids in question indulging them.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
It says you're allowed to use his art as basis not straight up use it for your game, are you sure he is okay with this? Maybe I'll shoot him a DM
> established H-Dev
That doesn't mean anything, if you browse this website you'll find dozens of "established H-Devs" that turned into scammers
I'm not sending my entire private conversation log with someone I'm working with to some random guy called 0039265 on f95zone :confused:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Correct me if im wrong. You are allowed to use his art as placeholder for certain event until you can fill it out with your own, yes?
And who asked you to do that, asset flipper? The screenshot you posted already says a lot anyway
chrome_kvNCu5rZTF.jpg
The heck is your endgame here? :HideThePain: I'm not even comfortable sharing these private DMs to begin with, so thanks for that.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I bet it isn't intentional, but the intersex option for female gender identity doesn't work. It just throws you back to the first selection option. And also, the word transexual is highly outdated, and most trans people prefer the term transgender. I'm not personally super sensitive towards the terminology, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer the term transgender. So for what it's worth, it might be worth using that word instead, while you're still early enough in the development to change it more easily? I know for a fact that it would mean a lot for a ton of trans women, and women like me are far more likely to emotionally and financially support a project when it uses terminology that doesn't make us feel uncomfortable.

4.60 star(s) 70 Votes