TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why do you assume the worst in people? See the previous page - the dev has the artist's permission. Stop making baseless accusations.
This thread has been crazy lmao
sai2_w8poceBK2D.jpg

I bet it isn't intentional, but the intersex option for female gender identity doesn't work. It just throws you back to the first selection option. And also, the word transexual is highly outdated, and most trans people prefer the term transgender. I'm not personally super sensitive towards the terminology, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer the term transgender. So for what it's worth, it might be worth using that word instead, while you're still early enough in the development to change it more easily? I know for a fact that it would mean a lot for a ton of trans women, and women like me are far more likely to emotionally and financially support a project when it uses terminology that doesn't make us feel uncomfortable.
I didn't know that, will change it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
:unsure:
So for the MC will it stay in the "Suck on "mommy's" tits while I milk your cock" kind of femdom? You uh... *ahem*.. got any feet or armpit content planned? I'm not into the hardcore soul crushing femdom deal either but I wouldnt mind foot jobs or mild feet scenes etc like that lol. MC having the option to go for it and the maid/maids in question indulging them.
"Ho ho, you like my feet? Well then --"

TwistedScarlett60

I request an answer to this. Even if it's a no. I can take it :HideThePain:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah there's a footjob :KEK:
Emi also has a hairjob scene, idk if that's your kinda thing but it sounds like it might be lmao
Hair job? lol. As in like hair wrapped around the shaft? That's a unique one. I don't think I'd actively look for that but it's not like the mental image is a turn off either. Hope for some armpit queens later.

1688401990201.png

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Good game, retarded thread. As expected

I figured its mdf-an, it also says so in the credits.

Not a big deal, IMHO. If my dumbass can come to the conclusion that the dev communicated with another artist, so should everyone else. This thread does some weirdass captain obvious shit.

Considering this game is made by the same dude that made Monster Girl 1000 if even one bit of data from the whole game is not the best quality that you can imagine I will print screenshots of the game on toilet paper and wipe my crusty ass with it, so godspeed to you.

Aug 22, 2017
I loved what I was playing, right up my alley having maids do some slightly dommy servicing :)

Is there any content with the Demon queen planned? I love her design, probably my favourite if he is able to lead the MC astray. Also Succubi were mentioned regularly will we get any content with them as well?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ah, now, this looks intriguing, we actually get to choose what Protag we wanna play as, it seems as if there won't be any forced m/f scenes, a fast update schedule is fairly likely, the Dev is experienced, there are already 6 pages of discussion & the usual suspects all have been summoned to the thread successfully. :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

mar_oz

Jan 8, 2021
A few bugs I've encountered: You can't buy 'Corrosive Potions' if you've upgraded 'Poison Potions' more than once because of this line of code "if alchemist7 == 0 and alchemist3 == 1:#probably should be alchemist3 >= 1". Haze 'Reactive Penetration' and Mira 'Divine Protection' incorrectly count new cost "platinumingots - hazeup2_1cost2# probably should be hazeup4_1cost2", "platinumingots - miraup2_1cost2# probably should be miraup4_1cost2", somehow gold, crystals and ore turn from integers to float. Really like the game, keep up the good work.

Reventiz

Dec 23, 2017
First time playing any of your games and what a great game so far, looking forward to more content!

couple of bugs(?) I noticed:
Alchemist
Corrosive Potions upgrade can't be purchased despite having description with no mention of work in progress
Enchatress
Vitality/Strenght/Defense/Cataclysm/Luckier Runes upgrades don't have counters next to their names like other upgrades despite being infinitely? purchesable
Wisdom Runes upgrade can be purchased infinitely despite having limit of 4 displayed

EDIT: welp someone beat me to the bug report :LOL:

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's actually not maid-on-MC femdom, at least not the tying up or extreme stuff.
Hmmm, I wouldn't want that to be included if that would mean people who dislike it have to go through it, but are there any chances for generally being more of a sub towards the maids, if the player wishes to do so? I absolutely understand if you either aren't comfortable with writing like that yourself, or if it would be too much work, but being surrounded by a bunch of wholesome dommy maids isn't exactly the worst thing imaginable :oops:

4.60 star(s) 68 Votes