Mar 11, 2021
Well this wasn't supposed to happen, I haven't even SEEN a platinum before and yet i somehow spent over 150 of a resource i don't have, though given the sheer amount of attack i get, i might be seeing that platinum come back real soon

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Are the game mechanics complicated? Might give this game a try looks interesting but not the fan of rpg games to much grind… so can anyone enlighten me if its to much work for some great scenes?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Are the game mechanics complicated? Might give this game a try looks interesting but not the fan of rpg games to much grind… so can anyone enlighten me if its to much work for some great scenes?
I've tried to eliminate almost all sources of grinding. I wanted to make sure players who didn't enjoy it didn't feel forced to play it. You could technically ignore all of the RPG combat and still see every sex scene except the one in the dungeon NPC events.

The last story scene of the update (0.2.x) is tied to the guidebook, which requires you to play through the goals in there, but I've tried to make it grind less. Having the story progression tied to guidebook progression isn't a permanent feature but it's there for now to act as a way to cap off each update with something climatic. The dungeon will likely be completely optional in the final release.

Reactions: Jackie123

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
The game has a few areas that need hard capping, once you start really upgrading the numbers start climbing to a larger and large degree, never quite going exponential but not far from it, i was able to start pulling in 100k coins and gems each dungeon run and the rarer materials also started to grow hard and fast. It made me nervous, i don't want to fuck my save by continuing to play, if things keep going at the rate they've been going i wouldn't be surprised to see trillions and coins and crystals pouring in and upgrading the girls to ultra-god power levels.

Basically, hard caps, some upgrades are capped, others not, even if you want to increase the caps later i still think there should be sensical caps at this point, something like a max of ten core upgrades for each maid and the MC, same for the iron and platinum forge generic upgrade and similar in the other categories.
no kidding, came across that during my battery testing the game. @1999999999 inventory stack is max b4 it breaks

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
no kidding, came across that during my battery testing the game. @1999999999 inventory stack is max b4 it breaks
Yeah, i saw things heading that way so i stopped before i fucked my save with overflows which is unavoidable without hard caps.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Ok, I have just started the prologue, and I haven't read the whole thread, so perhaps everyone already brought this up, however I cannot let this pass:

>The hero passes on the powers immediately at impregnation.
>The hero is rendered infertile by this act.
>If the hero dies before this happens, his power is transferred to a successor within the family.

Like, what family? Where would you even dig up a family?! The hero here doesn't have a family tree, they got a straight unblinking line, unless you count people who marry into the family and therefore whose blood has no inherent connection to the hero bloodline.

All in all, I don't get it.
Here's my 2 cents theory, If the hero dies before impregnating a woman, the goddess power is transferred to one on the extended family members. Got to remember the blessing hasn't been around since the dawn of time, just a few hundred years. So the extended can have children as much as they want, they are not bound to the one and done policy, so there is always someone with the family blood.

Since we are talking about this here's another theory I don't think Kane is the true "Legendary Hero". Serapihina did say he was awful weak compared to his predecessors that's why I think Lilly is the True Legendary Hero and also got me thinking she might be the True Demon Queen as well, because if you gone through the prologue it was mention that the demon queens blessing follows the same rules as the legendary hero's blessing they must remain virgins or they lose their powers. since the demon queens predecessor is no longer on the throne I figured the Lilly's father and the previous Queen hooked up and the result was lily and thus being a child of them both she inherited both blessings that's assuming if the Demon Queen was telling the truth that Lilly is the daughter of the previous Demon Queen

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah, i saw things heading that way so i stopped before i fucked my save with overflows which is unavoidable without hard caps.
How long did you end up playing before you got to these kinds of numbers, and how fast would you say it builds upon itself? Of course all the values can currently scale infinitely, and hard caps can help that, but I'm wondering if it's realistic for a player to actually reach that point. There's also the issue of the enemy HP/ATK, where should I draw the line on that?

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
How long did you end up playing before you got to these kinds of numbers, and how fast would you say it builds upon itself? Of course all the values can currently scale infinitely, and hard caps can help that, but I'm wondering if it's realistic for a player to actually reach that point. There's also the issue of the enemy HP/ATK, where should I draw the line on that?
in the current build once you get certain skills speck you can hit those limits really fast, since these skills have no limits to leveling them up. In terms of being realistic it can be done in the current build just will take a little time and also there is the issue of upgrade cost's there so inconsistent ranging from 30% over the previous cost to 500%. as for the line to draw when it comes to enemy HP and ATT that depends on a couple of factors 1) what level you going to put hard caps 2) how deep are you going to make the dungeon 3) if it matters if you win or lose.

one more thing some of the skills that do have hard caps I blew right passed them

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
in the current build once you get certain skills speck you can hit those limits really fast, since these skills have no limits to leveling them up. In terms of being realistic it can be done in the current build just will take a little time and also there is the issue of upgrade cost's there so inconsistent ranging from 30% over the previous cost to 500%. as for the line to draw when it comes to enemy HP and ATT that depends on a couple of factors 1) what level you going to put hard caps 2) how deep are you going to make the dungeon 3) if it matters if you win or lose.

one more thing some of the skills that do have hard caps I blew right passed them
Yeah i wasn't playing like my mission was to break the game, i was just playing, but i know i got past floor 150 just running till i ran out of health. The problem i noticed is caused by how it's clear there are certain assumptions about how far a player can realistically go each day that doesn't seem to take into account how various upgrades can break that. Your main limit is health but you can increase the cap with pink crystals, you can then up the rate of campfires, the chances of events where you can steal supplies from demons for +health and your coin is also growing fast so you can always buy health potions from the imp so i found myself being able to blast through sooooooooooo many floors each individual run by the time i'd hit the content wall. Add in boosting Tinker trade counts and Tinker spawn chance and i found myself able to just demolish rarer materials through trading the more basic ones. Also, i don't know if it was a bug or just how numbers grow by the floor but on one particular run i found the amounts i could trade seemed to grow by some excessive factor the more times i got to Tinker, something like a few hundred coins for X then a thousand coins, then a few thousand, then a few tens of thousands, it just kinda snowballed but i wasn't keeping perfect tabs on it enough to identify what might be causing it, i do remember the last trade value was 43-something thousand coins for about the same in ore.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnveilingTheUnknown-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
One thing I noticed is that Armor outpaces enemy damage so quickly that unless you go out of your way to forgo armor enemies are doing the same amount of damage or less than the first slime. On the other hand, HP grows so much slower than everything else other than MP, that you're shrugging off the attacks of bosses before bitchslapping them out of existence with no effort while your HP never goes above the single digits, which, while not bad design, does feel odd.
If I were to change it, I'd make Armor upgrades increase HP on odd increases and armor on even increases as well as increase the HP to a greater amount for the MC's core upgrade.

Mar 11, 2021
You can have defense over double that of the enemy attack but you'll always take 1 counter damage unless their damage is at least 2 higher than your armor
Combine that with health being such a precious resource that I only managed to hit 9 by the end of my run time, and you start to feel like something's not quite right with the whole setup

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Idk. Its kind of weird that the art style switched between lewd scenes and daily business... Will keep an eye on it but will most likely get on my pile of shame.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes