Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Heyo Dev-kun, great to see a bunch of fixes in this update after what we spoke about, quick question though, are these fixes retroactive or should i start a new game? Cause you know my stats were getting pretty crazy last time and i dunno if the damage is done so to speak.

I'd imagine this would come down to whether or not the resulting values are stored in the save or just the ranks of upgrades i have.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm surprised there are people mistaking mdf-an's artwork for AI. Although it's admittedly very few, it's still a little sad.

Heyo Dev-kun, great to see a bunch of fixes in this update after what we spoke about, quick question though, are these fixes retroactive or should i start a new game? Cause you know my stats were getting pretty crazy last time and i dunno if the damage is done so to speak.

I'd imagine this would come down to whether or not the resulting values are stored in the save or just the ranks of upgrades i have.
The fixes weren't retroactive, since I didn't want to change peoples' current save files. You may find that you have some upgrades levelled fast past their new allowed limits.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnveilingTheUnknown-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Wait... is it basicaly game with "futanari sama" and her maids? Is it oficial cooperation with mdf_an?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Wait... is it basicaly game with "futanari sama" and her maids? Is it oficial cooperation with mdf_an?
Yes and yes (y)
The name "Futanari-Sama" wasn't used here because technically the character mdf-an designed isn't futanari, it's more of a fan term.

Nov 22, 2022
That update was great. Lots of questions, though one moment left me puzzled.

I know that's just side content so it (probably) doesn't count, but I was left wondering. :HideThePain:

Great game though TwistedScarlett60 ! Looking forward to more.

Also,

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes