DHeroLegend

Dec 15, 2019
Hey so I don't know what caused this but Hazel never wants to change into outfits and always remains nude no matter what the best I can get is her in underwear. I don't know if this is a bug 22db55ab9bc66ad24e2c8abc85e4428e.jpg

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Great game, but one in need of a much better name.
Because the competition is so tough:
1705431793205.png

I like Unveiling the Unknown, it works on multiple layers and is a term that encapsulates the theme of the game and almost every character arc.

Hey so I don't know what caused this but Hazel never wants to change into outfits and always remains nude no matter what the best I can get is her in underwear. I don't know if this is a bug View attachment 3269149
I don't know how so many people are reporting this bug when the prior event is an orgy where all the characters throw their clothes off and all you have to do is go to sleep and they're immediately dressed the next day o_O

err if you took everyone virginity before day 25... and you get the first event with cyclop mask (fake mom) to show shes opening up..does it mean you cant get more event with her after...(the second one suposedly there)
Her scene isn't in the game yet, but rest assured, you'll be able to access it when it's added.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Haven't played since 0.6.1, the first time Emi would show up on any screen this exception happens:
View attachment 3269410
Any way to fix this through the console?
Yeah you can just type $ enude = 0.
I double checked and it seems enude is defined is in her 5th hangout instead of properly at initilization, which is why it managed to slip by me in testing.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
"Magical Imports" is now not working anymore.
"Enchanted Weave" also has the state freezing like "Magical Imports" (or Lyra doesn´t count to it) and I think there are also other updates with that problem but I can´t control them because some like "Enchanted Arboretum" or "Relic buy Order" don´t have a visual output.

I have an Transgender run and the explanation is confusing because it says you have fully transitiond but you begin with a dick and in the profile it says you got a new organ and I think thats the main problem with the transgender run because it´s not clear what is wrong and what not.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
"Magical Imports" is now not working anymore.
"Enchanted Weave" also has the state freezing like "Magical Imports" (or Lyra doesn´t count to it) and I think there are also other updates with that problem but I can´t control them because some like "Enchanted Arboretum" or "Relic buy Order" don´t have a visual output.

I have an Transgender run and the explanation is confusing because it says you have fully transitiond but you begin with a dick and in the profile it says you got a new organ and I think thats the main problem with the transgender run because it´s not clear what is wrong and what not.
Magical Imports should be working, and more accurately before, the UI on the Forge menu just doesn't update.
The 'daily' currency calculations are updated whenever you purchase one of those upgrades, but I'll add a call to the calculations before the dailies are given out to ensure they're the correct value.
Obviously even with this fix you'd probably still assume it isn't working simply because there isn't a live feed updating every number, but you can trust in the backend.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Magical Imports should be working, and more accurately before, the UI on the Forge menu just doesn't update.
The 'daily' currency calculations are updated whenever you purchase one of those upgrades, but I'll add a call to the calculations before the dailies are given out to ensure they're the correct value.
Obviously even with this fix you'd probably still assume it isn't working simply because there isn't a live feed updating every number, but you can trust in the backend.
I tryed sleeping but didn´t get emerald like before the patch, thats the reason why I wrote it´s not working anymore.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I tryed sleeping but didn´t get emerald like before the patch, thats the reason why I wrote it´s not working anymore.
Oh yeah, I see the issue. It only works if you already have some daily emerald from another source.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
More small issues, Transgender route, started new game in 0.7.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feature requests! And someone may have already asked for these, but I haven't read this entire thread.
- Indication on the dungeon map screen of what the potions/items are (move, mana, skip biome, etc)
- It'd be neat if buying or winning someone's clothes in the dungeon unlocked them as an outfit for the protagonist. (I want to wear Tinker's tube top!)

Mar 24, 2019
More small issues, Transgender route, started new game in 0.7.1

Feature requests! And someone may have already asked for these, but I haven't read this entire thread.
- Indication on the dungeon map screen of what the potions/items are (move, mana, skip biome, etc)
- It'd be neat if buying or winning someone's clothes in the dungeon unlocked them as an outfit for the protagonist. (I want to wear Tinker's tube top!)
I have also had the issue with the potions/items.
You can figure it out fairly quickly, but when there's roughly a month gap between updates, it CAN be easy to mix up what does what in the UI, and it'd also take a long time to reread EVERYTHING in the upgrade trees to remember everything.

In addition to making potions/items clearer, I do still think that Dark Arts should have it's own icon rather than just making the HP and MP icons in battles interactable, since it can become difficult to remember what functions as what-

"If I click on the MP icon, does that exchange my MP for HP or my HP for MP?...
Dammit, I should've just taken that bonfire when I had the chance."

It would be helpful if these options had tooltip pop ups at least, like the spells in battles do.
I would recommend maybe making Dark Arts an open book icon or something, where one page is blue text that exchanges Health for Mana, and the other is red text that exchanges mana for health, and place it below the party's stat box, so it doesn't get so easily forgotten.

And add tooltips for bombs (since you can now obtain them before you buy any upgrades), swift potions, spirit potions, and cosmic pyramid.

Also maybe add an encounter or option to golden heart events that allows you to gain extra cosmic pyramids, you're able to get every form of consumable through the dungeon at this point, it feels odd that this is the only one that doesn't get a refill.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
One minor bug that I've noticed, that would probably be more trouble than it's worth to fix, is that if you have a Hangout with a girl who is already nude then the Hangout text often describes the girl's panties being removed.

Mar 24, 2019
One minor bug that I've noticed, that would probably be more trouble than it's worth to fix, is that if you have a Hangout with a girl who is already nude then the Hangout text often describes the girl's panties being removed.
I mean, I'm pretty sure hangouts never or almost never acknowledge a girl's outfit, even less so if they're nude.

The only times I've seen outfit play a role in anything is a few scenes where Kane has been like "Oh? That outfit is a choice." and it's the same regardless of if she's in a bikini maid uniform or entirely nude I'm pretty sure.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnveilingTheUnknown-0.7.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 24, 2019
how do i get the new lyra scene?
Talk to her in the library, it's a hangout just like all the other girls.

If you for some reason don't have access to her new hangout and have already seen her introduction scene which automatically plays in the morning, you may need to advance with some of the other girls, like maybe Hazel.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
Do dialogue choices affect the game at any point? I've been an asshole who doesn't really care about the girls but aside from that specific chosen option, the mc still treats them well and all the inner monologue is the mc sympathizing with the girls.

Mar 24, 2019
Do dialogue choices affect the game at any point? I've been an asshole who doesn't really care about the girls but aside from that specific chosen option, the mc still treats them well and all the inner monologue is the mc sympathizing with the girls.
I believe that at some point we may get a choice to go down an evil route, but it's likely gonna be an end-game choice.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes