VN Ren'Py Completed Unwanted Movie [Final] [DigitalJPlayground]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Okay so this is in fact a very very short Kinetic Novel.
Just one scene, no choices.

Renders look comparably good (by DAZ VN standards), but essentially this is the most typical hentai short story cliche.

One little tip - if rendering close-ups, you need to reduce the Bump / Normal Map settings.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Dev DigitalJPlayground

If you're here, I highly recommend changing the stepmother to a landlady and the son to a tenant(but that it would be possible to put a custom relationship).
Patreon also doesn't like step stuff, but the landlady and tenant are fine.

odemontealto

May 23, 2023
Does anyone want to make a bet on how long the Patreon account will last?
Look at the image that DEV uses:
View attachment 3682835
I recommend changing the photo,and remove any traces of incest contained in the Patreon posts
We live in a hypocritical world. Incest, taboo, even if it is consensual and practiced by adults? You will burn in hell... Graphic violence, rape,
Murder of civilians by bombing... no problem. All you have to do is watch the news... I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about human rights

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3682681

Overview:
Young Jacob experiences a wild surprise when he comes home...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: DigitalJPlayground
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3682694 View attachment 3682696 View attachment 3682698 View attachment 3682699 View attachment 3682723 View attachment 3682724 View attachment 3682725
Just starting this game and I'm already liking what I am seeing. Hope to see more of your work, down the road. Good luck.

DigitalJPlayground

Jan 27, 2019
Hey Dev here, thanks for all the nice feedback! The whole process with Patreon and f95 is new to me and I'm currently in a learning phase and I'm grateful for all the tips I've gotten already. I've heard that animations are very popular, I'd like to do them too but haven't looked into it that much yet, but definitely something I'd like to do i the future. Apart from that, I hope that my idea of short but sweet stories catches on!
Much love Jen<3

dcdcdcdc

Jun 18, 2018
A great little scene, I like the idea of just doing hot one-off scenes. The writing and concept are good. If the dev has success, maybe they can try a larger plot but to be honest, i like the idea of small scenes instead of huge sprawling games with five million characters but zero characterization. This game has more development of their characters than lots of much bigger games. Keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes