• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Unyielding2-0.0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Simonono

Sep 7, 2019
The linux version lacks it's exectuable. There is only the windows .exe and I can't luch it using wine I would expect the .86_64 to be there in the zip.
I downloaded using the pixeldrain and mega link, the pixeldrain was also missing some files in the data folder that where in the mega one.
Object libaries (.so, like an .dll windows but for linux) for linux are there so it's propable that only the executable is missing.

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The linux version lacks it's exectuable. There is only the windows .exe and I can't luch it using wine I would expect the .86_64 to be there in the zip.
I downloaded using the pixeldrain and mega link, the pixeldrain was also missing some files in the data folder that where in the mega one.
Object libaries (.so, like an .dll windows but for linux) for linux are there so it's propable that only the executable is missing.
1712863312486.png

I just downloaded that linux version that was uploaded by the site. The .exe seems to be there.

Simonono

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 3531042

I just downloaded that linux version that was uploaded by the site. The .exe seems to be there.
Yeah the .exe is there but linux dosn't use that, there should be an Unyielding2.86_64 file. Since there is none and the .dll files aren't also there the exe file tries loading them but dosn't find them resulting in wine crashing. It's just some linux specific things so if you didn't ever used it, i don't expect that you understend. Im just sayin that the uploaded linux version is badly created by unity, some setting inside it or (i don't know how this could happen) linux version mixed with the windows one.

TLDR
Windows executable is provided with linux specific libaries resulting with it being unusable

(English isn't my first language so my previous post may be badly worded)

Simonono

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah the .exe is there but linux dosn't use that, there should be an Unyielding2.86_64 file. Since there is none and the .dll files aren't also there the exe file tries loading them but dosn't find them resulting in wine crashing. It's just some linux specific things so if you didn't ever used it, i don't expect that you understend. Im just sayin that the uploaded linux version is badly created by unity, some setting inside it or (i don't know how this could happen) linux version mixed with the windows one.

TLDR
Windows executable is provided with linux specific libaries resulting with it being unusable

(English isn't my first language so my previous post may be badly worded)
And about the missing files, the version uploaded to pixeldrain was missing whole lot of unity specific things inside it (mega had them but they were for windows not linux)

Also I don't expect you to fix this if you don't know anyting about making software for linux (or linux in general)

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
TLDR
This isn't a Unity thing. I made this build system. Unyielding2.exe a correctly built linux application file. When you try to run it normally from Linux, it fails? If you change the file extension to .86_64 does it still fail?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I passed on your previous game because of the genderbend (and there was no burninating of countrysides), and I'll pass on this sequel because of the pronoun nonsense at the beginning. That is more than enough for me to drop it. What can I say - I'm also unyielding :KEK:

However, just like last time, the game appears to be quite charming and well-made, and I wish you the best in continuing it.

Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote