• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i say heather and chloe and MC same family and callie hannah her aunt and cousin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
well does he make his map and 3d rpg mode in daz only ??
I assume that he mix them. He use some RPG DLC assets and possible create his own assets as well to fit better with daz assets.

If you look into the game's assets or use RPG Maker MV Editor, you will see that all maps are pre-build and added as pictures (jungle, temple etc.).

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
She is probably the chick in 2nd pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of the others match or look old enough to be mom :unsure:

But I was thinking maybe this time we won't have a mom (or at least MC's mom) character.
This MC looks a bit old for the whole son-mom thing.
Mom-son pairing is 99% of the times done with teenager or early 20s MCs. This MC looks older.
I wonder how he wants to make mom son content on patreon since such content is banned on that plattform because of paypal.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i don't think it will happen because nlt doesn't want to take risk
NLT could do it in the same way as ICCreations did it in "IC in Paradise".

IC in Paradise featured both MCs from his previous games and you actually play both MCs. So, sharing the girls between MCs would work.

But yeah, knowing NLT he won't do it and play it save with a single dick per game.

• Sad
Reactions: Mayano

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NLT could do it in the same way as ICCreations did it in "IC in Paradise".

IC in Paradise featured both MCs from his previous games and you actually play both MCs. So, sharing the girls between MCs would work.

But yeah, knowing NLT he won't do it and play it save with a single dick per game.
It's really shame that this game was abandoned. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote