• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
These guys are just absolute masters. This looks awesome, and as always, the character models are drool worthy hot.

And bonus, the MC looks like an adult this time! I love it.

Reactions: Dankook

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Gentlemen, I have a quick question. I hope not to disturb and if someone could reply to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

It is clear that Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are among the most acclaimed and played games by the community. And The Genesis Order will surely also be a great game. I do not doubt it. Personally, I've only played Lust Epidemic for a few hours and I'm looking forward to playing them in full. But there is something stopping me.

If I'm not mistaken, these games are that, games. They are not visual novels and are basically "forced harem" games. You can't avoid the scenes of the girls that you don't like. You are forced to interact sexually with all the girls in order to advance in the story and you cannot avoid any scenes. Am I right or am I wrong?

Again, sorry if I bothered and I wish you could help me.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Gentlemen, I have a quick question. I hope not to disturb and if someone could reply to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

It is clear that Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are among the most acclaimed and played games by the community. And The Genesis Order will surely also be a great game. I do not doubt it. Personally, I've only played Lust Epidemic for a few hours and I'm looking forward to playing them in full. But there is something stopping me.

If I'm not mistaken, these games are that, games. They are not visual novels and are basically "forced harem" games. You can't avoid the scenes of the girls that you don't like. You are forced to interact sexually with all the girls in order to advance in the story and you cannot avoid any scenes. Am I right or am I wrong?

yes.. you are correct, his patreons like those genres, TGO will follow the same route ;)

Reactions: uhhhok

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, it's a shame for me. I do not doubt that they are great games and very fun, but well. Thank you very much for answering me, gentlemen. I appreciate it.
Yeah, generally I'm not a fan of forced harems as you call them because I like to be the one to choose which girl(s) to pursue. I'm also not too fond of RPGM games, but that said, this series is just too damn good to miss. I'd give it a try and if for some reason Lust Epidemic isn't your thing, don't pass on the second game in the series, Treasure of Nadia. It's by far the better of the two and is a ToN of fun to play. One of the best on F95 imho.

Reactions: Dankook

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Morever in LE there was the possibility to change view, or at least more interactive scenes(x-ray,cumshot,creampie,etc..), while ToN feels indeed overall forced. Without quality ToN as standalone game would get 5/10, even less.
Changing the view was possible because LE had way less animations and more single renders as layers.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020

Yeah they are linear forced harem games. They aren't really my type of game either, but I really enjoyed Lust Epidemic because of its story and atmosphere. Unraveling the murder mystery was what kept me coming back.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I enjoyed Lust Epidemic more than playing Treasure of Nadia.
I enjoyed LE, but I'm a big fan of ToN's Indiana Jones theme and the quality jump from 1 to 2 was noticeable. I also liked the more expansive, open game world in ToN (something I'm hoping will be repeated in TGO...instead of just being stuck in the mansion 24/7). I do like the horror/mystery genre, so LE was fun, but the setting was limited and there wasn't as much of a variety of LIs. I highly recommend both games to the OP and I just want to point out that you can skip through scenes pretty quickly if you're not into a particular girl. You can also skip the booty calls entirely.

P.S. For me the MCs seem to be getting better with each installment. The maturity level seems to be going up while the creepiness level seems to be going down. It's hard to tell that much from just the trailer, but TGO's MC appears to be even older and wiser, which is a plus. (y)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

2moredays2.png

"In 2 days comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Heroes and villains take center stage in this new chapter as the intensity is ramped up, setting the stage for ToN's epic conclusion. In this next chapter there will be a new KS page, an animated action scene, and 2 sex scenes!

I estimate there will be new chapters until August, depending on how they are split up. At which point the bonus content will be coming twice a month until TGO is ready for it's first chapter to launch. As with ToN, I will be aiming for the first release to have about twice the content of a normal chapter update. So, it will take some time to get it polished and ready to go. It will likely have a release date toward the end of the year. As the time draws closer, I will be able to give an exact date.

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! Exciting times are ahead!"

(It looks like the first release has been pushed back a bit as an earlier weekly post indicated a possible release mid year.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/upcoming...der-news-discussion-thread.73071/post-5031341

Last edited:

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Damn I really thought the game would be released during August, it would have been epic if it started with ToN main ending, I hope it doesn't release after Evie's bonus content from ToN.

Reactions: jansell

Kevatia

Jul 20, 2020
bummed to hear the release window got pushed back but itll definitely be worth the wait in my opinion. super hyped!!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
at this point i think he will release it around october (like treasure of nadia)

I have the feeling that this new game will be the first NLT game without the incest theme, in Treasure of Nadia even if it is not written (by the Patreon rules) we see that Henry is similar to Janet (but also to Kaley ), here instead I don't notice any similarity between the protagonist and the girls / Milfs, moreover the protagonist seems to have grown up to be the son of ....

(Sorry for my bad english)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
at this point i think he will release it around october (like treasure of nadia)

I have the feeling that this new game will be the first NLT game without the incest theme, in Treasure of Nadia even if it is not written (by the Patreon rules) we see that Henry is similar to Janet (but also to Kaley ), here instead I don't notice any similarity between the protagonist and the girls / Milfs, moreover the protagonist seems to have grown up to be the son of ....

(Sorry for my bad english)
Doubt it. If you know anything about the NLT namesake, it stands for "No Limits Taboo", and every Comic and Game he's ever done had at least some form of Wincest in it. 90% of them Mom/Son, 5% Father/Daughter, 5% Other.

The TGO MC seems like he could be the brother of CHLOE and son of HEATHER, if I had to guess.

Reactions: Zolkane
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote