• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Like the last two games, Will there be "incest" in this game ?
Is it officially confirmed or not ?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Will there be "incest" in this game ?
Is it officially confirmed or not ?
You won't get official confirmation on incest content. It's against patreons rules. On the topic of if there is going to be a fanmade patch/mod, we will have to wait and see. It all depends on how the story and characters are written I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: D0n J0n

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

1279388_BigJuly2.png

"On July 2nd the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will release, with 3 new sexy story scenes! Someone is coming to visit Squallmart for one hell of a confrontation. What will this mean for Emily's future? In addition to the story scenes, there will also be a new KS page, a new Treasure Hunting item, and an all new "Snake Idol"...

Once the sufficient conditions are met, you will be able to purchase Snake Idols from Sqaullmart that will temporarily remove the snakes from an ancient temple puzzle. These expensive golden snakes may assist in getting that precious Evie content.

In other news, The Genesis Order is all about Audio right now. We're currently working on getting a soundtrack and finalizing the initial voice scripts for our actors. ToN was a lot of work to get all the voice lines edited and inserted into the game, but TGO is a new level of complicated. There will be a lot more voice options throughout the game compared to LE or ToN.

Thanks for supporting Treasure of Nadia and the upcoming game The Genesis Order! Have a great week!"

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
:unsure: I wonder what he means by options
Meaning he'll record more lines, longer sessions, get more out of the Voice Actors.
So when it comes down to what we actually hear, there will be less repetition of hearing the same Vocal Audio Queues for similar responses.

Example: in TON if you spam talk to any girl during a booty call, they cycle between roughly 3-4 replies... from what he's claiming we should expect more than that, and other instances of hearing them speak will sound more variable.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Meaning he'll record more lines, longer sessions, get more out of the Voice Actors.
So when it comes down to what we actually hear, there will be less repetition of hearing the same Vocal Audio Queues for similar responses.

Example: in TON if you spam talk to any girl during a booty call, they cycle between roughly 3-4 replies... from what he's claiming we should expect more than that, and other instances of hearing them speak will sound more variable.
That's a plus. Although I never found the voice clips to be that tedious in ToN, I certainly wouldn't mind having a few more lines for each character in TGO. NLT always finds the right balance.

Also, I rarely talk to the girls during booty calls. :giggle:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I saw Henry Johnson briefly featured in the recent Genesis Order trailer. An NLT game with two MCs moots the possibility of some male homosexual action happening and/or some heterosexual double penetration thang going on involving a lady and the two MCs which would be nice, eh? I think that it's long past time to see an NLT MC pegged roughly by another MC, or by a lady wearing an infeasible outsized strap-on, or by a large inanimate object like an abrasive sandstone stalactite in a cave, say, and will be keeping my fingers crossed for such an event to happen ASAP in the forthcoming game. :D Delicioso!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I read the latest weekly report that corresponds to TON, I begin to believe that The Genesis Order
It will be released in October, as I understand it...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I really hope the dev is reading all of this. They should be proud that this game, although not released yet, has more pages already than most game on this site after a year.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

1303420_July15th.png

"The epic conclusion to ToN starts July 15th! Big reveals and shocking scenes are on the horizon during these next two chapters. The next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will feature a big showdown, an unexpected solo scene, and the biggest group scene so far!

Animating these new scenes has been a lot of work, but this is only the 1st of a 2 part ending which will feature the largest scenes in ToN.

The Genesis Order voice actors are finishing up the first scripts for the upcoming title. The expanded voiceover work now includes unique moan sounds for each female character as well as new lines that were not voiced in Treasure of Nadia.

The "moaning" system is being re-worked to include different types of moans that more accurately reflect the acts being performed. There are also other changes to the dialog system that will add touches of unique character voices that are unique to each character, all voice by different actors. TGO is the first game in the series to have unique actors for every role!

Have a great week and thank you all for the support! I look forward to sharing more updates on TGO as the development continues!"

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
The work that is being done with TGO excites me more and more, I hope these great details of the voices make it a great game, I really hope the game is released during the end of the main story of ToN (August), but I guess it will take more time

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote