Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
game will end in November paving way for a new story
So guessing games are over as it seems... A NEW STORY ! :LOL: This can mean a lot of stories in the making up until 2050 :ROFLMAO: And when we reach that nobody will remember what the heck the main story was... :KEK: Anyhow TON has 2 more updates so that's something concrete at least :D

• Haha
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So guessing games are over as it seems... A NEW STORY ! :LOL: This can mean a lot of stories in the making up until 2050 :ROFLMAO: And when we reach that nobody will remember what the heck the main story was... :KEK: Anyhow TON has 2 more updates so that's something concrete at least :D
bro can't wait for you & Omnikuken to join TGO game thread :D
missing you guys in ToN thread :p
only see smiling emojis of sixart xD

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I put :unsure: on every weirdo who can't figure out stuff asked right above him or who wonders why his compressed v70 game suddenly crashed when he applied normal v95 over it. You guys are just selectively ignoring my reactions
I see you man, but six's boyish smile overshadows your pensive expression a little.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
bro can't wait for you & Omnikuken to join TGO game thread :D
missing you guys in ToN thread :p
only see smiling emojis of sixart xD
No worries bro I'm around and I WILL BE around... maybe in TON thread just like cold_arctus picted me as some duck in the shadows ( :KEK: ) but hey I got kicked out for a reason... and possibly for that reason will get kicked out from TGO thread as well ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Just kidding ! ..... or am I ?!? :unsure:
I put :unsure: on every weirdo who can't figure out stuff asked right above him or who wonders why his compressed v70 game suddenly crashed when he applied normal v95 over it. You guys are just selectively ignoring my reactions
And most of the times I join you with a laugh for probably the same reason why you put up with a " thinking face " but I don't think so that you get ignored...
I see you man, but six's boyish smile overshadows your pensive expression a little.
Oi !!! I'm a grown ass MOFO for khms sake !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: But I'm always down for a good laugh... so after TON was finished ( story ) I dunno from what crusts of this earth but a horde of noobs freaks and other questionable entities surfaced all of a sudden who's postings just make my day... like all the time ! :LOL:

Besides I will always choose a good laugh before starting to get all doomy and gloomy like some freaks do... maybe that's the trick to a long(er) happy life ! :D(y)

maxxx2

Jan 31, 2020
Hello, guys. I've read a very interesting news recently: reddit user gutekx12 used an AI algorithm "StyleCLIP" to make computer characters more realistic. You can check them out . And I thought that it can be somehow useful in production of this game... NLT is a very high-level production studio, and in my opinion deserves best graphics. I hope, they could use this algorithm to make characters even better!

Some more pictures od AI results...
photo_2021-10-21_07-28-27.jpg photo_2021-10-21_07-28-37.jpg photo_2021-10-21_07-28-44.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello, guys. I've read a very interesting news recently: reddit user gutekx12 used an AI algorithm "StyleCLIP" to make computer characters more realistic. You can check them out . And I thought that it can be somehow useful in production of this game... NLT is a very high-level production studio, and in my opinion deserves best graphics. I hope, they could use this algorithm to make characters even better!

View attachment 1461962 View attachment 1461963 View attachment 1461964
You forgot the character models were made over a year ago and NLT only needs to animate them in scenes for the game, not re-do them every 2 weeks for updates

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Something like MetaHuman Creator will be the future. ;)
Metas... :LOL: Fuck 'em all... Henry and his dick rules 'em all bitches !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

But for real Metas ??? Why do people fantasize about superpowers in all spectrum when they can hardly grasp their reality as it is ??? :unsure: Let alone get by day by day without any outside help... :LOL:

:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

maxxx2

Jan 31, 2020
You forgot the character models were made over a year ago and NLT only needs to animate them in scenes for the game, not re-do them every 2 weeks for updates
That's my bad, I didn't share this news before NLT started ;):):) Actually, I thought that this algorithm is applied on final video or picture, here is no need to apply during rendering... I don't know exact processing, but i DO like the results! That's why I shared this news to you. (y):geek:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 1461962 View attachment 1461963 View attachment 1461964
To my eyes, even the "after" results are significantly worse than what NLT can do, and it's also a complete mismatch to his style. I don't see this improving NLT's overall work at all. But of course this is purely my own subjective opinion.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To my eyes, even the "after" results are significantly worse than what NLT can do, and it's also a complete mismatch to his style. I don't see this improving NLT's overall work at all. But of course this is purely my own subjective opinion.
It's not really the point... dropping these things out there in the open makes folks ( who are interested ) test-experience-evolve which leads to another advancement which leads to another evolution etc. The next-next-next NLT could be among these forums just as well ! :KEK: (y)

Reactions: Echbert

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's not really the point... dropping these things out there in the open makes folks ( who are interested ) test-experience-evolve which leads to another advancement which leads to another evolution etc. The next-next-next NLT could be among these forums just as well ! :KEK: (y)
While I agree with your point, I don't think it's me missing the point. But rather, it's you extrapolating beyond maxxx2's point.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I agree with your point, I don't think it's me missing the point. But rather, it's you extrapolating beyond maxxx2's point.
Yes but no : as stated (by me) already > his models are already done. NLT only needs to animate them and really doubt he'll spend time retouching them every week instead of just rendering scenes

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I would not think you missed the point it's just that you tackled it from the point of quality ( ofc personal opinionated ) and I ignored that part which you highlighted because your observation was not wrong... maybe with a much more advanced algorithm ?!? ( or at least the given examples were not better than TON itself dunno about TGO yet :LOL: ) but at the same time if noobdevs would use stuffs like this gain experience experiment with it make it even better... -> advancement -> then sooner or later a rookie dev could bring out some quality stuff that folks should be interested hell even excited about... ( for real I mean not this mumbo jumbo cultish bullshit that some devs can be " proud " of :KEK: ) and so on and so on... this is the path of evolution :D;) People should look ahead of themselves not backwards... it's how life works whether we like it or not ! :BootyTime:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I would not think you missed the point it's just that you tackled it from the point of quality
Whilst the discussion thread is interesting and has many viewpoints that are valid, seemingly no-one has addressed this issue:

If the AI-"improved" images are "better" (and that's subjective) let's just hope they're smart enough NOT to "improve" details out of existence which may be significant!

Who knows what that cut on the nose signifies?

In the AI "better" version no-one will ever know b/c no-one would ever see it .....

.. just taking a wider view of possible consequences ....
1634989663670.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote