Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Does anyone know when can we expect the release of this game?
At 1% per update there should be another 6 "bonus" updates for Treasure of Nadia, including the one later today, before The Genesis Order launches, so if the current schedule is adhered to it looks like a 15th December unveiling for The Genesis Order. The last Weekly Report suggested that the ending chapter of Treasure of Nadia would be in October, which is kind of odd considering that the game proper supposedly ended several updates ago, and so I suppose you might get a 3% or 4% "extended" episode next month with The Genesis Order coming on stream in November as previously announced. Who knows? Like so much about Treasure of Nadia sense and reason both seem to have gone AWOL.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys, why aren't Evie's scenes registered in the scene player?
Possibly because it belongs in another game and another thread for starters and second you have one ( 113 when the game is still ongoing... or something like that :KEK: ) in the scene player and 2 other scenes ( after the game ended ) where you have to do specific things to trigger 'em... actually it is quite enlightening to see where folks " can't do nothing at all " and the other case " poke the bear "... like the game suggest where things " could " go " wrong " if you read the fucking text that is created for the game and not just looking for the next fap ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I apologize if I posted the wrong topic.
I didn't want to bother you
It does not particularly bother anyone per se but these questions... dude ! :KEK: Still... you are lightyears afar from El Buho :ROFLMAO: If you wanna get intel about TGO use this thread from time to time ( or if you have some to share ) but TON has still at least 5 updates till it reaches the complete version ( bugfixed and all :LOL: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Dont want to sound stupid but i wish Nlt gives us choice for climax,İnside or outside etc...i dont know why but i like to have those options in my games

Reactions: Budman59

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report

In the next Treasure of Nadia bonus chapter, it's time to take a relaxing dip in the hot tub with an extended pre-ending scene. Thanks to all your votes on Discord the threesome pairings have been chosen and the scenes are now being developed. Be ready for 3 sexy romps coming in the next chapter!

Eight animated sequences are planned for the opening chapter to The Genesis Order. The script is being finalized over the coming days and very soon the animating will begin. It's going to be a huge effort, but the results will be amazing! Action, sex, and a flashback are coming!

Because of the scope of this opening chapter, I am hesitant to nail down a release date, but currently I am aiming for December 2nd. If it's ready earlier, it may drop sooner, but there's a lot planned and I don't want to cut anything from this opening.

If you're trying to guess who's pictured above, I'll give you a hint...

Lucky #13.

Thank you everyone for the support! More and more previews and updates to come as we draw closer to TGO!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't believe for one second that they are actually working on the first episode?
I think it was completed a while ago and they're just increasing the hype and preparing fans for a December release.
There's no way they could keep up with the bi-weekly update cycle if they were really still working on the very beginning of the game, we all know that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't believe for one second that they are actually working on the first episode?
I think it was completed a while ago and they're just increasing the hype and preparing fans for a December release.
There's no way they could keep up with the bi-weekly update cycle if they were really still working on the very beginning of the game, we all know that.
Because they are NOT ! :LOL: These " Weekly Reports " and the game itself ( let it be LE TON or the upcoming TGO ) is put in a time table... at the given time you get " this " report with " this " update so they become synced :p Only fools think ( or actually do :KEK: ) that NLT Media swamps himself self in work and try to maintain a deadline ! :ROFLMAO:

If I would be them I would not rush this Dec 2 simultaneous finish/beginning since that leads to the drop of quality work... as can be witnessed in TON very clearly when the " focus " has shifted to the new project... ;) Would not be surprised at all if it turned out that a fixed complete version of TON would arrive at the end of the year and TGO would " only " start at the new one... but honestly it's up to NLT really ! :whistle:

• Haha

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report

This upcoming weekend is the next bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new finale scene which can be accessed through a new quest, alongside 2 new threesome Kamasutra pages.

Three of the eight planned scenes for the opening of The Genesis Order have been animated and I'm very excited with how things are turning out! The very first shot is pushing the render computers to the limit!

Pictured above is a final render of a scene involving Sister Judy and our new MC. This shot was in the trailer, but as you may have noticed, some changes have been made.

This scene features cloth simulations and motion capture, alongside some meticulously designed lighting to sell this spooky scene.

These opening scenes to The Genesis Order have been storyboarded to showcase the animation with a more cinematic presentation that will set the tone for many great chapters to come.

Lots more previews to come as The Genesis Order gets closer to completion!

Thank you all for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! I can't wait to share with you all this first chapter!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Who's the mother here? Is it Heather or Callie?
Does it really matter ? First thing to do for a lot of *cough* folks is to pick " someone(s) " as mother and sister and create a way to make this game without any blood relations to look like an incest game :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: It is up to you who will become " mom and sis " ;):whistle: Since 2017 Patreon bans any incest materials you best keep this in mind !

Besides... you should know NLT by now... ALL of the characters will become one way or another your bitc... I mean harem member so it does not really matter storywise or any other ways... ;):LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Who's the mother here? Is it Heather or Callie?
Does it really matter ? First thing to do for a lot of *cough* folks is to pick " someone(s) " as mother and sister and create a way to make this game without any blood relations to look like an incest game :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: It is up to you who will become " mom and sis " ;):whistle: Since 2017 Patreon bans any incest materials you best keep this in mind !

Besides... you should know NLT by now... ALL of the characters will become one way or another your bitc... I mean harem member so it does not really matter storywise or any other ways... ;):LOL:
Can't argue with anything sixart said, but if I had to choose I'd say Callie looks and feels more like the mother character. She has the outfit and traits of a typical F95 "landlady." NLT doesn't really show age that well in women, but Callie seems to have at least a slight edge in maturity. Heather looks slightly younger and while maybe too old to be an older sister character, she might be just right for the "neighbour/mom's friend."

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can't argue with anything sixart said, but if I had to choose I'd say Callie looks and feels more like the mother character. She has the outfit and traits of a typical F95 "landlady." NLT doesn't really show age that well in women, but Callie seems to have at least a slight edge in maturity. Heather looks slightly younger and while maybe too old to be an older sister character, she might be just right for the "neighbour/mom's friend."
I dunno what you mean by " looks and feels " ( it's probably my fault ! ) but these figures are pretty much the same so I can't judge some things like this " who's mother " for myself... ( HELL ! if I'm REALLY being honest I have not even come to terms with their names yet :KEK: Not to mention my very first criticism... models from TON looked better than these ones in TGO [ MY OPINION !!! ] ) :geek: Anyhow as I wrote before it does not matter even the slightest who's who but we will see latest in 2022... up until then it's open for speculation ! :LOL:

P.S. should invite the great conspiracy theorists from all around from the other threads to lay some smack down ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I dunno what you mean by " looks and feels " ( it's probably my fault ! ) but these figures are pretty much the same so I can't judge some things like this " who's mother " for myself... ( HELL ! if I'm REALLY being honest I have not even come to terms with their names yet :KEK: Not to mention my very first criticism... models from TON looked better than these ones in TGO [ MY OPINION !!! ] ) :geek: Anyhow as I wrote before it does not matter even the slightest who's who but we will see latest in 2022... up until then it's open for speculation ! :LOL:

P.S. should invite the great conspiracy theorists from all around from the other threads to lay some smack down ! :ROFLMAO:
Well by looks I mean the overall maturity and attire (1950s chic housewife clothes...although they wouldn't show quite so much skin). To a lesser degree I mean the boob size. The larger the boobs, the greater the chance of being the MILF "landlady." Hey, I didn't make these rules, F95 did. ;) And by feels I mean the overall impression you get by looking at her. You know when you first glance at someone on the street and you already make up your mind about what kind of person they are? :giggle: Judgmental I know

As far as the looks of TGO go, I have to admit I wasn't overly impressed at first viewing. They have grown on me a bit since then. Really, if the writing is good, then I'll be happy.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote