• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Perhaps the most massive police station that peoplekind (God bless Canada) has ever seen.

Guys, the conclusion of the debate is obvious: all the locations in ToN are singular; "Condos" and "Apartments" in TGO are plural. Those count as two or more, so TGO for the win.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Nope. "That's right, all the environments for the start of TGO are ready and built and now the world map can be shared." A world map is a map of the whole of a world not just the north of a world by definition. However although there doesn't seem to be a big uptick in the number of locations the buildings in TGO are a hell of a lot bigger, some big enough to house multiple occupiers, e.g., condominiums and a multistorey apartment block, and the forest could be endless from the point of view of players. My bet is that there will be a lot more to explore and discover than meets the eye in, around and below the properties of North Santiva, e.g., warren of crypts beneath the church, in the forest, and possibly on/in the lake or sea beyond the dock.

The topography does seem to be more generous than ToN as far as I can see.

What worries me is whether the characters will be well developed and interesting (or vacuous fuck dolls for the new MC to poke like ToN); whether the game play will be fun (or as boring as fuck like fishing in ToN); and whether the sex, when it comes, will be hot, enjoyable and tasteful (or include ghastly shit like women drinking each others vaginal discharge or impaling themselves on impossibly massive inanimate objects like ToN). I'm not concerned about the art of the game but the overall quality of the game as a sexy entertainment rather than just pitched to help teenagers cock fondle. If TGO ends up a superior replay of ToN I will be disappointed because ToN ended up disappointing me hugely, after starting brilliantly, because at about the half-way mark it morphed from being an engaging story-driven adult game and to little more than a graphic shimmy from one tweened sex scene to another, scene blurring into similar scene (the usual progress being manual, oral, vaginal, anal and group for ALL of the female characters) with nothing thought provoking or interesting between them. Seeing one MC have unemotional robotic sexual relations with eleven mannequin-like women really isn't eleven times sexier than watching the MC enjoy meaningful, affectionate and passionate relations with one woman, in the right place, at the right time, after an appropriate flirtation, courtship and build-up or at the very least a plausible explanation other than the influence of an aphrodisiac drug, which smacks too much of involuntary or forced sex to me to be comfortable.

For me TGO will succeed or fail based on the quality of its underlying story rather anything to do with its art.

I hope for better from TGO but expect the same, or worse, which would be a crying shame because ToN was a wash for me.
While I actually agree with many of your sentiments, mainly the focus on Character Development, and Nadia sorta going downhill for the second-half; I think if you play Lust Epidemic you can get a gauge of what he's capable of. Nadia was an ambitious "growth" and increase in all aspects of what he attempted before (LE wasn't his first game) so much like many sequels in most media, they go for more. If he looks at what was successful in LE, the intimacy, pace and simple premise (being stuck in one place is more logical for character interaction than being spread across an island) and apply that to what Technical Advancements he's made with game 2, I feel like he can strike a better balance between the two.

Although he revealed yet another DOZEN girls in the harem this time around, which despite having such a large harem inherently makes things less intimate by design (unless you compensate with 12x the dialogue), if he can remember what made the interactions in LE a bit more meaningful, and recreate that in TGO I think he can pull off what he attempted in Nadia. To his credit, it was a difficult task to get that much Variety, and find a decent balance of Quality to match that, and he came pretty damn close honestly. So if you see that as an overshoot, now he just has to adjust some, maybe avoid the paint-by-numbers approach of feeling methodical (Sex Progression pattern, having 3somes or more-somes based on who's left) and truly being plot driven, I think he can appease fans of both major titles, and find that balance of both games, hopefully creating his best one yet.

But ultimately, it's about the ANIMATIONS, and the entire game-play loop revolves around those (Via KS Pages) as your rewards, quite literally. And I don't see those downgrading anytime soon, so we can at least expect those to be among the best in the Sub-genre, period. Even some of his peers at the top, all they offer is the option of POV which he never dabbled in yet, but technically (as someone having a BS in Animation) he actually is, probably the Top right now (sorry Dr.PinkCake and Philly).

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Perhaps the most massive police station that peoplekind (God bless Canada) has ever seen.

Guys, the conclusion of the debate is obvious: all the locations in ToN are singular; "Condos" and "Apartments" in TGO are plural. Those count as two or more, so TGO for the win.
The locations in ToN are (unsurprisingly) locations.
The locations in TGO are, similarly, locations.

In terms of the number of locations on the World Map - as released - the number of locations is what what trumpted, not the size, number of "units", how many rooms they had, what the floor space was etc etc.

He who lives by the "Number" shall die by the "Number"!

(Or do you want to count the number of Cells in this Police Station that has you so fixated? :D)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sixart

Xanado

May 9, 2018
There where locations added as TON progressed. Maybe the same will happen to TGO? Comparing the final map of TON with the initial map of TGO might not count for much.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The city map is ready! (hint - this means finished, done, complete)

As you can see, the starting map has (present tense) more locations you can visit than ToN has (present tense), with expansion room as well. So claiming an invalid comparision is itself invalid.

Starting map = north.

Three more points of the compass to come.
See above re Present vs Future

when ToN first started there were less than 16 items on map, places were added later .. to be fair to tgo which is not even released

When ToN starts there was only 14 places. 3 was bullid after some time - bite shop, ancient temple and dock. Also there is one place still in construction, maybe there will be some building in the end.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
probably the Top right now (sorry Dr.PinkCake and Philly).
Personally, his animations aren't that special. Yes, his sex animations are damn good, but at the same time they are boring too.

What I like about Philly is his eye on cinematic, something I haven't seen in NLT's animations.

And DPC... well, we shall not talk about him. We all know that he is overrated.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The locations in ToN are (unsurprisingly) locations.
The locations in TGO are, similarly, locations.

In terms of the number of locations on the World Map - as released - the number of locations is what what trumpted, not the size, number of "units", how many rooms they had, what the floor space was etc etc.

He who lives by the "Number" shall die by the "Number"!

(Or do you want to count the number of Cells in this Police Station that has you so fixated? :D)
I agree with you. My message was meant to be sarcastic
:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Think Tank

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Personally, his animations aren't that special. Yes, his sex animations are damn good, but at the same time they are boring too.

What I like about Philly is his eye on cinematic, something I haven't seen in NLT's animations.

And DPC... well, we shall not talk about him. We all know that he is overrated.
Right, the operative word I used was "technically", but Animation is actually more of an Objective subject to critique than a Subjective one, believe it or not. What you're referring to has more to do with artistic choice, like what poses to use or what angles to show, but the top tier in this genre is still not really up to an industry standard, but that's more to do with the limitations of DAZ, and the Models rigging structure. I wouldn't say DPC is that overrated, I think his success stems from the writing moreso, but sure. But yea, I'm talking strictly Sex Animations here, I think Philly's efforts are sorta wasted, honestly. If he practiced what NLT focuses on, instead of exposition and world building, I think he'd go farther. He already has the Corruption and "Harder" edge going for him, but he doesn't need that much depth to achieve that.

I definitely appreciate all these "TOP" devs expanding and going more Grandiose in their projects, but they should make sure it only enhances the core facet which is always the Erotica. BaDIK is SEX in College, NADIA is SEX on an Island, and CoBD is SEX in the Future, if they lean too much out of their lane and try to get "Legit" so to speak, then you just fall short, cuz compared to the industry outside of this little bubble, they're in for a rude awakening, which I'm sure they're well aware of though. That's why I try not to be overly critical, and keep the grading on a curve, based on the sub-genre, no sense comparing NLT to a Pixar Animator, that's not really prudent or relevant right: it's all relative, and in-comparison to their peers.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
While I actually agree with many of your sentiments, mainly the focus on Character Development, and Nadia sorta going downhill for the second-half; I think if you play Lust Epidemic you can get a gauge of what he's capable of. Nadia was an ambitious "growth" and increase in all aspects of what he attempted before (LE wasn't his first game) so much like many sequels in most media, they go for more. If he looks at what was successful in LE, the intimacy, pace and simple premise (being stuck in one place is more logical for character interaction than being spread across an island) and apply that to what Technical Advancements he's made with game 2, I feel like he can strike a better balance between the two.

Although he revealed yet another DOZEN girls in the harem this time around, which despite having such a large harem inherently makes things less intimate by design (unless you compensate with 12x the dialogue), if he can remember what made the interactions in LE a bit more meaningful, and recreate that in TGO I think he can pull off what he attempted in Nadia. To his credit, it was a difficult task to get that much Variety, and find a decent balance of Quality to match that, and he came pretty damn close honestly. So if you see that as an overshoot, now he just has to adjust some, maybe avoid the paint-by-numbers approach of feeling methodical (Sex Progression pattern, having 3somes or more-somes based on who's left) and truly being plot driven, I think he can appease fans of both major titles, and find that balance of both games, hopefully creating his best one yet.

But ultimately, it's about the ANIMATIONS, and the entire game-play loop revolves around those (Via KS Pages) as your rewards, quite literally. And I don't see those downgrading anytime soon, so we can at least expect those to be among the best in the Sub-genre, period. Even some of his peers at the top, all they offer is the option of POV which he never dabbled in yet, but technically (as someone having a BS in Animation) he actually is, probably the Top right now (sorry Dr.PinkCake and Philly).
I feel that the biggest problem with NLT Media is that its output now is no longer an expression of the vision of a single artist but driven story-wise by the influential so-called "story group", i.e., a collection of supporters suggesting ideas collectively, and by paying consumers of the game via polls statistically and personal opinions individually. In my experience this is a really bad idea nine times out of ten because when chaotic determining things along those lines occur you don't end with a masterpiece like Citizen Kane but a crude, incoherent, lowest common denominator mess like Snakes on a Plane! While I might not like it personally (because I hate to see any kind of creative talent wasted) NLT Media's LCD formula has undoubtedly been highly successful for them commercially, having secured a growing niche market of undiscriminating customers for the business, all eager apparently to pay for NLT Media products as they are rather than pressuring them to try for the bench-setting lewd games I firmly believe they are capable of creating if they put his(their) mind(s) to it, with fewer outsiders interfering, stomping about, disrupting the creative process and muddying the waters.

Time will tell but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I feel that the biggest problem with NLT Media is that it's output now is no longer an expression of the vision of a single artist but driven story-wise by the influential so-called "story group", i.e., a collection of supporters suggesting ideas collectively, and by paying consumers of the game via polls statistically and personal opinions individually. In my experience this is a really bad idea nine time out of ten because when chaotic determining things along those lines occur you don't end with a masterpiece like Citizen Kane you end up with a crude, incoherent, lowest common denominator mess like Snakes on a Plane! While I might not like it personally (because I hate to see any kind of creative talent wasted) NLT Media's LCD formula has undoubtedly been highly successful for them commercially, having secured a growing niche market of undiscriminating customers for the business, apparently all eager to pay for NLT Media products as they are rather than putting pressure on them to try for the bench-setting lewd games I firmly believe they could create, if they put his/their minds to it, with fewer outsiders interfering, stomping about, disrupting the creative process and muddying the waters.

Well that and the patreon guidelines has put him in a bit of a creative valley. Production is still going good though. I hope he get's out of the story slump seeing as he can produce. I hope he finishes of this trilogy with a bang and then start to experiment a bit.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I feel that the biggest problem with NLT Media is that it's output now is no longer an expression of the vision of a single artist but driven story-wise by the influential so-called "story group", i.e., a collection of supporters suggesting ideas collectively, and by paying consumers of the game via polls statistically and personal opinions individually. In my experience this is a really bad idea nine time out of ten because when chaotic determining things along those lines occur you don't end with a masterpiece like Citizen Kane you end up with a crude, incoherent, lowest common denominator mess like Snakes on a Plane! While I might not like it personally (because I hate to see any kind of creative talent wasted) NLT Media's LCD formula has undoubtedly been highly successful for them commercially, having secured a growing niche market of undiscriminating customers for the business, apparently all eager to pay for NLT Media products as they are rather than putting pressure on them to try for the bench-setting lewd games I firmly believe they could create, if they put his/their minds to it, with fewer outsiders interfering, stomping about, disrupting the creative process and muddying the waters.

You know F95 is not the place where this happens... but consciously or not you do the same thing with all sorts of critics OR praises whatsoever... difference is here your voice is not heard but you do actually the same thing as do the " story-group " on the other platform ( as well as all the others [ possibly me included ] that do as such ! ) so if you want to see a creative version of the game ( from NLT-s side ) then you me and all the others should let it play out as was intended by the developer ( no praise no critics ) and approx 2 years later each of us can judge for him/herself whether or not it was good or bad... fat chance this is ever gonna happen since this goes full frontal against human nature so you me and all the others will receive what will be the devs decision ( whether it's tainted by others idea or not AND money ofc ! :LOL: )

Well that and the patreon guidelines has put him in a bit of a creative valley. Production is still going good though. I hope he get's out of the story slump seeing as he can produce. I hope he finishes of this trilogy with a bang and then start to experiment a bit.
I see this trilogy more and more often... who said anything about a trilogy ??? :unsure: Don't get me wrong I would really welcome an ending to this ( and understand ultimately what it was about :KEK: ) but still speculations not necessarily will do good... Seen some really wild theories already :ROFLMAO:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
You know F95 is not the place where this happens... but consciously or not you do the same thing with all sorts of critics OR praises whatsoever... difference is here your voice is not heard but you do actually the same thing as do the " story-group " on the other platform ( as well as all the others [ possibly me included ] that do as such ! ) so if you want to see a creative version of the game ( from NLT-s side ) then you me and all the others should let it play out as was intended by the developer ( no praise no critics ) and approx 2 years later each of us can judge for him/herself whether or not it was good or bad... fat chance this is ever gonna happen since this goes full frontal against human nature so you me and all the others will receive what will be the devs decision ( whether it's tainted by others idea or not AND money ofc ! :LOL: )

I see this trilogy more and more often... who said anything about a trilogy ??? :unsure: Don't get me wrong I would really welcome an ending to this ( and understand ultimately what it was about :KEK: ) but still speculations not necessarily will do good... Seen some really wild theories already :ROFLMAO:
I'm calling it right now. I think it's a trilogy. Also speculation and discussion is what this thread is for. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I feel that the biggest problem with NLT Media is that its output now is no longer an expression of the vision of a single artist but driven story-wise by the influential so-called "story group", i.e., a collection of supporters suggesting ideas collectively, and by paying consumers of the game via polls statistically and personal opinions individually. In my experience this is a really bad idea nine time out of ten because when chaotic determining things along those lines occur you don't end with a masterpiece like Citizen Kane you end up with a crude, incoherent, lowest common denominator mess like Snakes on a Plane! While I might not like it personally (because I hate to see any kind of creative talent wasted) NLT Media's LCD formula has undoubtedly been highly successful for them commercially, having secured a growing niche market of undiscriminating customers for the business, apparently all eager to pay for NLT Media products as they are rather than putting pressure on them to try for the bench-setting lewd games, I firmly believe they are capable of creating, if they put his/their minds to it with fewer outsiders interfering, stomping about, disrupting the creative process and muddying the waters.

Sure. In the General sense this all mostly makes sense, but knowing many, if not MOST of the NLT Story Group (Yes that is what they are officially called as well) personally, I get the sense that they don't sway NLT's creative direction as much as you may think. Sure, like many Patreon based Devs they use polls and value subscriber feedback, but as any artist will tell you that's been the case since the renaissance even. No, instead it's more like he(NLT) offers up a few creative directions he's been considering, THEN has the Story Group give their input and sways his direction from there. I shouldn't speak on the process without first-hand experience as I'm NOT one of the Story Group myself, but I also know NLT is the type to be way ahead of schedule (2 week updates? cmon, no one else competes) and maybe not completely racking content up and dolling them out piece by piece as a form of milking; but he's definitely thinking far ahead at any given point in the pipeline, and his planning and well organized workflow and roadmaps are what keep him towards the top of the Adult Patreon Rankings, rest assured.

TL: DR This particular Story Group (probably) has less early concept influence than was hinted by your statement.
-Shout-outs to his Project Group and Beta Testers as well!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Right, the operative word I used was "technically", but Animation is actually more of an Objective subject to critique than a Subjective one, believe it or not. What you're referring to has more to do with artistic choice, like what poses to use or what angles to show, but the top tier in this genre is still not really up to an industry standard, but that's more to do with the limitations of DAZ, and the Models rigging structure. I wouldn't say DPC is that overrated, I think his success stems from the writing moreso, but sure. But yea, I'm talking strictly Sex Animations here, I think Philly's efforts are sorta wasted, honestly. If he practiced what NLT focuses on, instead of exposition and world building, I think he'd go farther. He already has the Corruption and "Harder" edge going for him, but he doesn't need that much depth to achieve that.

I definitely appreciate all these "TOP" devs expanding and going more Grandiose in their projects, but they should make sure it only enhances the core facet which is always the Erotica. BaDIK is SEX in College, NADIA is SEX on an Island, and CoBD is SEX in the Future, if they lean too much out of their lane and try to get "Legit" so to speak, then you just fall short, cuz compared to the industry outside of this little bubble, they're in for a rude awakening, which I'm sure they're well aware of though. That's why I try not to be overly critical, and keep the grading on a curve, based on the sub-genre, no sense comparing NLT to a Pixar Animator, that's not really prudent or relevant right: it's all relative, and in-comparison to their peers.
You are absolutely right and I have to add, that I'm bias towards animations. In my opinion they lead to rushed and uninspired sex scenes. But without doubt NLT's skills are remarkable and who knows how they would look if he would use G8 models and/or Blender.

There is a Russian amateur animator ( ), who's animation surpass NLT's in my opinion. However, the comparison is unfair, because NLT produces a bunch of animations per month while LB spends months for a single animation (in Blender).

What I personally dislike about NLT's work is his artistic choice for bland body shapes and skin textures. He is a man of talent who wastes it by using the lowest form of body modification and customization available. Looking back at his comics and now at his games there were no improvement in his art. Other artist have improved a lot by then.

Anyway, his work is a big seller and his supporters and costumers seem to be happy with it. I'm neither of that. Just a cheap fuck, who steals his work and complains on a pirate forum about his artistic choice, which I don't like.

I wish I could express myself better to add a bit more to our discussion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and sixart

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
You are absolutely right and I have to add, that I'm bias towards animations. In my opinion they lead to rushed and uninspired sex scenes. But without doubt NLT's skills are remarkable and who knows how they would look if he would use G8 models and/or Blender.

There is a Russian amateur animator ( ), who's animation surpass NLT's in my opinion. However, the comparison is unfair, because NLT produces a bunch of animations per month while LB spends months for a single animation (in Blender).

What I personally dislike about NLT's work is his artistic choice for bland body shapes and skin textures. He is a man of talent who wastes it by using the lowest from of body modification and customization available. Looking back at his comics and now at his games there were no improvement in his art. Other artist have improved a lot by then.

Anyway, his work is a big seller and his supporters and costumers seem to be happy with it. I'm neither of that. Just a cheap fuck, who steals his work and complains on a pirate forum about his artistic choice, which I don't like.

I wish I could express myself better to add a bit more to our discussion.
You sound pretty eloquent and concise to me.
Keep it up, that's what this Forum is intended for.

I was gonna check out that Artist/Animator,
but FUTA= HARD NOPE lol

Reactions: cold_arctus
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote