Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
How big are NLT's games when they are released? I started TON when it had been out for a while so not sure how much content was available from the start.
7 scenes was it before the MC got some proper action in TON so would that have been the say 3rd update going by the 3 scenes per update or did TON have a larger sized release.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How big are NLT's games when they are released? I started TON when it had been out for a while so not sure how much content was available from the start.
7 scenes was it before the MC got some proper action in TON so would that have been the say 3rd update going by the 3 scenes per update or did TON have a larger sized release.
1.0012 or whatever from 2 days ago was ~9GBs total folder size. Version 01 from 2019 might have been 300-400MB with 2-3 scenes and the beginning fluff

Reactions: F-Zairo and scarp1

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Speed up rendering time? For NLT render time isn't an issue at all because he has like 10 RTX and his renders don't have a background and for his characters he use low skin texture. All of that reduce rendering time to a minimum approax. less than 5 minutes per render (Full HD, a bit more for 4K).

What really would speed up production time would be a second or a whole team of artist who can take care of posing, photoshop, customizing assets etc.

The future for VN wont be 3DCG but Unreal's Metahumans.
Exactly. His animations are really good and the girl's design is good but the vast majority of talking renders (which means the vast majority of renders you see) are very quick to render.

Very smart by him.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
1.0012 or whatever from 2 days ago was ~9GBs total folder size. Version 01 from 2019 might have been 300-400MB with 2-3 scenes and the beginning fluff
Very first version of TON was 562.8 MB ( archive ) ... TGO will be around the same size for it's first version of release :BootyTime:

Reactions: jansell

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Dec2.png
The wait is over! The Genesis Order comes in December!

Things are coming together now with the main storyline for chapter 1 completed and playable. There are still side quests and bug fixes in the works, but it's clear to see that we've made it for a 2021 launch!

changes.png

As with Treasure of Nadia, small changes have been made to scenes that were in the trailer. You'll be able to spot some minor differences between some trailer shots and ones that will be in chapter 1. It's cool to see it finally come together and I can't wait to share it with everyone. The quality of the scenes has been raised to a new level!

This first chapter introduces you to most of the key characters in the game and introduces several mysteries. I look forward to the story discussions! Even though things are coming together fast, there's still a lot of small things left to do. The new launcher is still in the works but should be ready for release. The website will be updated too with TGO content.

Only one teaser weekly report left until the launch!

Thank you everyone for the support! It's time for the next chapter in the NLT universe!

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1513066
The wait is over! The Genesis Order comes in December!

Things are coming together now with the main storyline for chapter 1 completed and playable. There are still side quests and bug fixes in the works, but it's clear to see that we've made it for a 2021 launch!

View attachment 1513067

As with Treasure of Nadia, small changes have been made to scenes that were in the trailer. You'll be able to spot some minor differences between some trailer shots and ones that will be in chapter 1. It's cool to see it finally come together and I can't wait to share it with everyone. The quality of the scenes has been raised to a new level!

This first chapter introduces you to most of the key characters in the game and introduces several mysteries. I look forward to the story discussions! Even though things are coming together fast, there's still a lot of small things left to do. The new launcher is still in the works but should be ready for release. The website will be updated too with TGO content.

Only one teaser weekly report left until the launch!

Thank you everyone for the support! It's time for the next chapter in the NLT universe!
Hopefully Erica, i.e., digitized Rihanna, in The Genesis Order will give a better performance than real Rihanna did in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Battleship is all I've got to say. :LOL:

vlcsnap-2021-11-22-10h48m44s517.png rihanna_short_bob_hairstyle_2007_mtv_awards.jpg

An unoriginal case of lookie-likie unless I am mistaken! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wishes for the new game.

I hope in this newer game the player has a bit more agency in the game. Choice on sex acts and where to cum, since not everyone may be a fan of anal/arm pit/urination/etc.

Also hopefully the sex acts have more actions within them. A lot of 3d animations always leave out sucking/kissing/grabbing/groping/positions/etc. during sex acts, and just do the back and forth sawing action.

Please don't have the "family friends" (incest but trying to hide it). The MC in ToN trying so hard not to sexualize his "family friends" felt like terrible writing.

"oh no, hot lady/girl who I haven't seen since I was a kid. I could never sexualize you, it would be wrong.", please don't do this.

Reactions: Midnight Knight

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I hope in this newer game the player has a bit more agency in the game. Choice on sex acts and where to cum, since not everyone may be a fan of anal/arm pit/urination/etc.
You won't have that because NLT would need to render different animations and maybe add different dialogues for different choices which need to be recorded by voice actors first (pure assumption from my side).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hopefully Erica, i.e., digitized Rihanna, in The Genesis Order will give a better performance than real Rihanna she did in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Battleship is all I've got to say. :LOL:

View attachment 1513311 View attachment 1513282

:unsure: Yes, I can see that similarity. Definitely the hair at least, if not the exact eye shape and nose. I've never seen this woman act, but any non-WWII movie called Battleship, I can already imagine the quality. :giggle: As long as Erica is her own character and not trying to act like a carbon copy of a real life person (especially any weird Hollywood people), it should be good.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hopefully Erica, i.e., digitized Rihanna, in The Genesis Order will give a better performance than real Rihanna she did in Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Battleship is all I've got to say. :LOL:

View attachment 1513311 View attachment 1513282

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see any likeness beyond the similar but still slightly different hairstyle. :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but I don't really see any likeness beyond the similar but still slightly different hairstyle. :unsure:
The lack of hard drogs might be the reason for it ! :geek:
:ROFLMAO:
Come on uncle Elon is throwing space tour ( sex ) parties sooner or later we might as well book for a ride like stoned as fuck and try to look down from space... we might spot what we missed here... :unsure:
:LOL:
This smells already like :poop: when you take pictures like these and try to see something in it that just isn't there... OR I might be wrong about this and there are only a few thousand ( real ) people living on Earth and the rest are just surrogates or the end result of some fringe experiment that went bad :ROFLMAO:

Personally I like more the crackpipe version but each has it's own so why not let it be Rihanna for all I care ! :sneaky:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
As far as I am concerned Rihanna is in the I of the beholder. :ROFLMAO: But look you - apart from the fact that Rihanna on the right is a real piece of ass and Rihanna on the left a piece of digital art based on appearances they could share the same genes... or DNA... or bits and bytes... or... who the fuck really cares?! :LOL: Given that Erica is a character in the new NLT game we all know in advance exactly what her fate is going to be but at least, because she has a much different complexion compared to the new MC, she probably isn't a blood relative, e.g., sister, which is good news for me but more than likely a disappointment for the many incest freaks who inhabit and haunt this particular site, which seems attracts such individuals like shit does dung beetles it often seems to me. :rolleyes: As far as TGO is concerned I'm hoping for a better story, more developed characters, improved dialogue, less harem and much more realistic sexual escapades because, for people who are or have been sexually active and know from personal experience what sex is really like, the sex scenes in Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were more likely to provoke laughter in players than any kind of thrill describable even as vaguely erotic. In my opinion NLT Media should be prepared to throw a few bones to intelligent and well-adjusted players, with healthy libidos, as well as expected hilarious kinky stuff to satisfy the immature, inexperienced, inbred, warped, retarded, virginal and secret armies of incest freaks I suppose.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
As far as I am concerned Rihanna is in the I of the beholder. :ROFLMAO: But look you - apart from the fact that Rihanna on the right is a real piece of ass and Rihanna on the left a piece of digital art based on appearances they could share the same genes... or DNA... or bits and bytes... or... who the fuck really cares?! :LOL: Given that Erica is a character in the new NLT game we all know in advance exactly what her fate is going to be but at least, because she has a much different complexion compared to the new MC, she probably isn't a blood relative, e.g., sister, which is good news for me but more than likely a disappointment for the many incest freaks who inhabit and haunt this particular site, which seems attracts such individuals like shit does dung beetles it often seems to me. :rolleyes: As far as TGO is concerned I'm hoping for a better story, more developed characters, improved dialogue, less harem and much more realistic sexual escapades because, for people who are or have been sexually active and know from personal experience what sex is really like, the sex scenes in Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia were more likely to provoke laughter in players than any kind of thrill describable even as vaguely erotic. In my opinion NLT Media should be prepared to throw a few bones to intelligent well-adjusted player with healthy libidos as well as perverted kinky stuff to satisfy the immature, dumbfucks, virgins and armies of incest freaks I suppose.
Jesus christ, you're like a broken fuckin record .. the supporters of the game decide which way it should go.. you don't because you bitch about it continuously & don't support the work.. keep screaming from the sidelines, that's the best you can & will ever do .. lastly & will say again the people who support the project have a say in how the sex scenes are flowing, the mass majority who support the game like the flow, if you support, you would know, but as they say ignorance is bliss, so be happy crying & screaming here & calling people names, NLT media has nothing to offer you, because you don't offer anything to them.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jesus christ, you're like a broken fuckin record .. the supporters of the game decide which way it should go.. you don't because you bitch about it continuously & don't support the work.. keep screaming from the sidelines, that's the best you can & will ever do .. lastly & will say again the people who support the project have a say in how the sex scenes are flowing, the mass majority who support the game like the flow, if you support, you would know, but as they say ignorance is bliss, so be happy crying & screaming here & calling people names, NLT media has nothing to offer you, because you don't offer anything to them.
You heartless bastard !!! You might have shattered his own little world !!! :eek::eek::eek:
:ROFLMAO:
It's still the same ol' broken record alright... welp not much left until game gets released and the " real " bitching about it starts... :LOL: Although there is still the option to drop the game if you don't like it... highly unlikely this is going to happen ! :KEK: Long live the Rihanna(s) and whoever gets associated with too ! :BootyTime:

Oct 17, 2019
Some Signatures
View attachment 1019245 View attachment 1019246 View attachment 1019247
View attachment 1019250 View attachment 1019253 View attachment 1019260
View attachment 1019265 View attachment 1019266 View attachment 1019272
View attachment 1019286
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1040921_TGO-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1040922_TGO-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1040923_TGO-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1040926_TGO-03.gif