Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Non-existent outside of a fanmade .txt that changes ~2 titles ? Or maybe even less since MC isn't with any family member. You might get mom/daughter, and that is still dubious at best
No matter what we say about this... good ol' crackpipe stuffed with incestuous weeds fades " family lovers " touch with reality... :KEK: By the way... wasn't this aimed ? :LOL:

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
Non-existent outside of a fanmade .txt that changes ~2 titles ? Or maybe even less since MC isn't with any family member. You might get mom/daughter, and that is still dubious at best
NLT literally stands for "No Limits Taboo"

Incest has always been a big thing in all of his games, with Visiting Aunt Sara, Lust Epidemic, and now Treasure of Nadia. Just because Patreon has forced NLT and his team to make the relationships non-incestuous, they might as well be, since the trope of landlady-daughter is basically the same as mother daughter.

Who the hell has a landlady raise them when they are young? LOL

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I hate to be that guy but what do you think about the impact of new GPU card on " content creation " in the game ???

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I hate to be that guy but what do you think about the impact of new GPU card on " content creation " in the game ???
Are you talking about the adult game genre in general or this game in particular? If it's general then it will have some impact. If your talking about TGO probably none. Can't go much faster than he already does.

Reactions: Kak99

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are you talking about the adult game genre in general or this game in particular? If it's general then it will have some impact. If your talking about TGO probably none. Can't go much faster than he already does.
Maybe he's asking to upgrade his potato PC, in which case it's even more useless. RPGmaker runs on pure trash and the game is mostly movies playing in the background ...... You need to have more RAM instead of a 3080ti (good thing they fixed the memory leak years ago too, otherwise this place would fall even deeper into the memes with "I played for 2 mins and then Windows crashed, it also deleted my grandma who was mysteriously prodding around my hidden save folder, which got formatted when I inadvertly typed format c: /y. Then my house caught on fire. Need save for a 10 mins gameplay 1st release. And no, I dunno what the OP is, nor have basic reading skills. I'm only in 2nd grade afterall")

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I mean If RTX 40 series did what the 30 series to 20 series ... Won't it help him speed up the process ??? Assuming they're using RTX Series to render of course

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe he's asking to upgrade his potato PC, in which case it's even more useless. RPGmaker runs on pure trash and the game is mostly movies playing in the background ...... You need to have more RAM instead of a 3080ti (good thing they fixed the memory leak years ago too, otherwise this place would fall even deeper into the memes with "I played for 2 mins and then Windows crashed, it also deleted my grandma who was mysteriously prodding around my hidden save folder, which got formatted when I inadvertly typed format c: /y. Then my house caught on fire. Need save for a 10 mins gameplay 1st release. And no, I dunno what the OP is, nor have basic reading skills. I'm only in 2nd grade afterall")
Nope what I ask isn't about me it's about the " content creation "

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I mean If RTX 40 series did what the 30 series to 20 series ... Won't it help him speed the process ??? Assuming they're using RTX Series to render of course
Well the quality goes up to and you can only add so much animated scenes before it becomes a movie and not a game. Not all gamemaking is about rendering 3d.

Reactions: Kak99

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NLT literally stands for "No Limits Taboo"

Incest has always been a big thing in all of his games, with Visiting Aunt Sara, Lust Epidemic, and now Treasure of Nadia. Just because Patreon has forced NLT and his team to make the relationships non-incestuous, they might as well be, since the trope of landlady-daughter is basically the same as mother daughter.

Who the hell has a landlady raise them when they are young? LOL
I have simply answer: He make it for money. Incest = No Patreon = No money

• Hey there
  • Love
Reactions: 44Tom and sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I mean If RTX 40 series did what the 30 series to 20 series ... Won't it help him speed up the process ??? Assuming they're using RTX Series to render of course
Speed up rendering time? For NLT render time isn't an issue at all because he has like 10 RTX and his renders don't have a background and for his characters he use low skin texture. All of that reduce rendering time to a minimum approax. less than 5 minutes per render (Full HD, a bit more for 4K).

What really would speed up production time would be a second or a whole team of artist who can take care of posing, photoshop, customizing assets etc.

The future for VN wont be 3DCG but Unreal's Metahumans.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
According to this
The first release of The Genesis Order will be in 16 days !!!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good to know they haven't changed the Dec 2 release date, which was announced months ago!!! :rolleyes:
Some dudes haven't figured out the release schedule for ToN, even after 2 years of constant dates and the game being done. Don't ask too much in here

Reactions: 44Tom

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Nice to see NLT have updated the coundown ....

Now we can all discuss what Time is? Do TimeZones matter? Why is it on the 2nd and not the 1st?

Now a warning to Wasters:
Do NOT discuss whether the universe is open or closed depending of whether SpaceTime is curved - it's NOT allowed!

:whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote