4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I listen to motherlovers only! Not to false prophets! :p:ROFLMAO:
I take THIS very personally... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

I think DD69-1 is very right on this one... dude's got a false sense of what was meant by NLT... but on the other hand wasn't this covered in a weekly report regarding TGO a few weeks ago ?!? :unsure::oops: I'm pretty sure I read it here ( or somewhere else :KEK: ) so if folks got the capability to READ and to UNDERSTAND what is written there then this little dumpster fire will be extinguished in a matter of minutes... ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I take THIS very personally... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

I think DD69-1 is very right on this one... dude's got a false sense of what was meant by NLT... but on the other hand wasn't this covered in a weekly report regarding TGO a few weeks ago ?!? :unsure::oops: I'm pretty sure I read it here ( or somewhere else :KEK: ) so if folks got the capability to READ and to UNDERSTAND what is written there then this little dumpster fire will be extinguished in a matter of minutes... ;)
Evie is female and MC in TGO will deal with another male character/fairy => NTR confirmed! :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lol .. you will figure it out, once you reach the end.. I'm sure of that because you read, please don't listen to others who expand their font size & are straight up guessing
Not a hard guess, there's about only 4-5 dudes able to do that in the entire F95 forum ..... You can remember them quite easily

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Interview of NLT on Lewdpixels, includes some info about TGO:

This is the part in that interview that I found really interesting:
For example, in Treasure of Nadia, Sofia tells a story that gives her connections to a certain discovery and crosses her path with historical figures that actually give away the ending. To this day, I’m not sure if anyone has picked up on that. But once you see it, it’s obvious.
Let the speculation begin...

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
NLT had their balls snipped along time ago. They were the kings on incest. Their comics were hot as fuck, its a shame. People forget that NLT stands for No Limit Taboo. Shame they have so many limits now. If they were allowed to be Uncensored and unfiltered there would be no one better. Fuck Patreon. sorry

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
NLT had their balls snipped along time ago. They were the kings on incest. Their comics were hot as fuck, its a shame. People forget that NLT stands for No Limit Taboo. Shame they have so many limits now. If they were allowed to be Uncensored and unfiltered there would be no one better. Fuck Patreon. sorry
I would not say HIS balls were snipped... more like the hordes of incest freaks ! :LOL: " King of incest " " People forget... " " Shame they ( ??? ) have so many limits... " :WaitWhat:

King of incest : since it is a legal issue how would this be measured objectively ?!? ( not to mention that human beings are anything BUT objective... :KEK: )

People forget... : nope... who knows what it stands for KNOWS what it stands for and who does not know WTF does he care about it ?!? ( now or ever ) Just because the rules change you don't need to build up yourself once again from scratch... hence he kept the name even though incest as a taboo cannot be depicted on said platform ( do you honestly think he made the wrong choice here ??? :PogChamp:)

Shame... : THEY ??? Who is " they " ??? :WaitWhat: The world ?!? :LUL:

And finally my favorite... " Fuck Patreon ! " Yeah fuck patreon and fuck everyone and everything ! Although there is another solution to your problem ! Create launch and supervise a new platform where nothing is off limits ! Oh yeah and make sure developer can make a good living there too... and not to mention any legal " difficulties " needs to be handled by yourself ! :WeSmart:

Or a much simpler solution as to let your fantasy live in your fantasy and if you can't live without incest... welp tough luck ! Create your own game/comic/whatnot at your leisure ! Just make sure it stays your own coz if it get's out onto the interweb you are looking for serious punishment there friend ! :whistle:

I know it's not a popular thing to say but rules are there to follow them... ( the popular version is to break them but whoever got into a real nasty mess due to this would not recommend it so freely... ) until you don't change the whole system to your liking you will face trouble every time you break them ! :cool:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
"Here" on F95, yes. Doubt they'll leave this thread open. Probably a new "official" thread like ToN and LE will be made and used instead
This is just a pre release discussion thread I will request it to be locked when the game thread is up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote