Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is one comics with bestiality. I dont remember name.
Family Vacation for instance ? :LOL:

Still in need of save file for the TGO project ! Time is of the essence !!! :p

I feel like I should ask for a full save for TON too since my mom formatted my HDD and SSD I lost my life savings and crypto currencies but all I need is a 100% save file !!! :p
:WutFace::KEK:

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Coming on the 15th will be Treasure of Nadia 1.0! You will now be able to get 100% completion in ToN and for those that do, a special bonus scene will unlock in the scene player! In addition to this new scene, there is the final Kamasutra 3some and a new pinup. Teaser coming next report!

The Genesis Order has a new interface! This new space efficient design now features the "soul crystal" information on the main screen as well as a more visible list of items that are now displayed in a single long column. Keys will now also be automatic and display in the interface as a variable and when you click on a check, be automatically used. These are just a couple of improvements that have been made. More previews coming as we approach the December launch!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the only form of incest that there can be in this game is that between brother and sister, Heather (older sister), Chloe (younger sister), at most there could be aunt (Heather / cousin (Chloe) niece

in the end this wouldn't be the first game without the mother role, NLT started with "Visiting Aunt Sara"

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: OMID RJ

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
the only form of incest that there can be in this game is that...
... it is non existent ! :KEK: ( Still the good old fashioned Patreon rules... and not the wet dreams of incest freaks are what's dictating the way things will go down... :LOL: ) Yet 5 years have passed this is still on the menu... which is like :WutFace:

But honestly I could not care less... since these freaks are supposed to create the " patch " all bets are off ! Said before... if push comes to shove a 6 year old kid WILL become mom-son-sis-aunt-gran-etc... to " satisfy " their whatchamacallit ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Pass the joint братва́ ! :WeSmart:

Reactions: OMID RJ

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Okay-okay ! ... So from now on if you all read " incest freaks " in my posts just do like they do and imagine it as it " were " " family-lovers " :LOL: Funny thing this imagination... :KEK:
You need family-lovers patch for your posts ;)
in the end this wouldn't be the first game without the mother role, NLT started with "Visiting Aunt Sara"
Yes, but this game is prequel for one comics with warm mother and aunt love ;)
You just have to look at the right angle.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You need family-lovers patch for your posts ;)
Damn right I........... o_O WTF ?!? :oops: Hell NO!!! :mad:
:KEK:

What I need is a 178% walkthrough with 296% save file for the TGO project BEFORE the 2nd of December !!! :p Possibly not hacked and or otherwise altered... but some cheat codes would be appreciated like a speed run button which pushed at the very beginning throws you back to the " THE END " line... Please hurry up honored benefactor time is running out !!! :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
:unsure: has this whole thread descended in to a form of kink shaming and rebuttal?

NLT's subscriber management and payment provider's policy does not allow certain mores in content provided.

NLT will abide by that policy.

Modders may or may not provide patches for those mores.

If they fit your predelictions use them, if not ignore them.

Not much more can be added to this thread on that topic, is there?

[edit: corrected NLT spelling ... dyslexia rlues ;)]

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:unsure: has this whole thread descended in to a form of kink shaming and rebuttal?

NTL's subscriber management and payment provider's policy does not allow certain mores in content provided.

NTL will abide by that policy.

Modders may or may not provide patches for those mores.

If they fit your predelictions use them, if not ignore them.

Not much more can be added to this thread on that topic, is there?
As I said before... almost 5 years and counting and we are still sitting ducks on this merry-go-around like an idiot :KEK: No hope for future advancements as it seems... :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As I said before... almost 5 years and counting and we are still sitting ducks on this merry-go-around like an idiot :KEK: No hope for future advancements as it seems... :LOL:
While I completely agree with your sentiments on the "family-lover" subject, I have to ask, if you honestly couldn't care less about this topic as you claimed earlier, why do you get so triggered every time an "idiot" (your choice of word, not mine ;)) asks for it? Just ignore it and let it go. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
While I completely agree with your sentiments on the "family-lover" subject, I have to ask, if you honestly couldn't care less about this topic as you claimed earlier, why do you get so triggered every time an "idiot" (your choice of word, not mine ;)) asks for it? Just ignore it and let it go. :LOL:
Easy to answer: He is a family-troll. :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Simple... it happens on a daily basis... it gets shut down on a daily basis... ( sometimes even the same person produces it like he has some fucking amnesia or something... :KEK: ) and like nothing ever happened folks from " somewhere " crawl out of their shell and try the same shit the others tried a day an hour or even a minute before... :ROFLMAO: Wonder what good is a forum if not for reading it ( could call it a message board as well ! ) and what and where this declining quality of human common sense is/leads... :HideThePain:

Scratch that last part... I don't wanna know ! :FacePalm:
:KEK:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote