Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
Lust Epidemic is good but I really loved The ToN (MC and Story is superb)

Just Watched the TGO Teaser:love:

Looking forward:cool:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Pre-patreon NLT Media had incest and bestiality, but since NLT became mainstream he won't risk to get banned from Patreon and lose his income.

LE had incest; TON has partially incest. However, both games had a younger MC while TGO has an older looking MC (maybe in his late 20 or early 30). Based on MC's age non of the female characters fit to be his mom.
Pretty sure Heather will be the Landlady(cough Mother), Chloe the Roommate (Sister) ...officially, yet unofficially as all games in this current era, have to do.

The method will vary, but they will literally make the "Patch", put it somewhere with coverup notation like "not intended for distribution" or some other ass-coverage disclaimer, or literally leave the file in front of a trusted friend and be like "Make sure this never reaches the internet!" hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, sorta thing.

But yea, NLT and NOT having Incest, would be like ICSTOR not telling STORies about InCest as well, his namesake acronym is literally NO LIMITS TABOO and he made his name off of Mother-Son fetish focused stories (98% of them, 2% Father+Daughter or Sibling) he just has to legally do it in secret now, but true fans know, it's still there, just below the surface. Even if he never released an "Official Patch", someone in the hundreds of thousands of fans in this legion, shall provide.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pretty sure Heather will be the Landlady(cough Mother), Chloe the Roommate (Sister) ...officially, yet unofficially as all games in this current era, have to do.

The method will vary, but they will literally make the "Patch", put it somewhere with coverup notation like "not intended for distribution" or some other ass-coverage disclaimer, or literally leave the file in front of a trusted friend and be like "Make sure this never reaches the internet!" hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, sorta thing.

But yea, NLT and NOT having Incest, would be like ICSTOR not telling STORies about InCest as well, his namesake acronym is literally NO LIMITS TABOO and he made his name off of Mother-Son fetish focused stories (98% of them, 2% Father+Daughter or Sibling) he just has to legally do it in secret now, but true fans know, it's still there, just below the surface. Even if he never released an "Official Patch", someone in the hundreds of thousands of fans in this legion, shall provide.
All fun and stuff until ICstor forgot to do anything for ~2 years ......

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

NLT does not have to do shit... that's what the incest freaks are for... a simple config file was enough last time not sure if TGO will be any different... NLT NEVER released any " official patch " as you would say since the rules have changed... it's called adapt or die ;) These " motherlovers " and " sisterlovers " will do a six year old kid as mom or sis if push comes to shove but honestly none of the candidates are a match... this is just common sense ! Where these freaks really lack on... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Just wondering, what do you base that "pretty sure" on? Because I see things very differently. Heather doesn't look old enough to me to be Chloe's mother.

Based on the trailer video 0:19 mark, Callie & Hannah may have a higher chance of being the mother/sister combo. And Callie seems much more mature and "motherly" than Heather to me.

But of course, that's pure conjecture on my part.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
MC doesn't have a mom in this game, I will leave it at that .. but the patches will always come out, regardless of what people say :D
After the 1st update will see if there is truly a MCs Mom in this game or not, because right now we just guessing :/

Reactions: sixart

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Just wondering, what do you base that "pretty sure" on? Because I see things very differently. Heather doesn't look old enough to me to be Chloe's mother.

Based on the trailer video 0:19 mark, Callie & Hannah may have a higher chance of being the mother/sister combo. And Callie seems much more mature and "motherly" than Heather to me.

But of course, that's pure conjecture on my part.
Resemblence, and knowing NLT's previous work. Janet was much younger looking than his previous "Moms" and that was probably due to some criticism of Lust Epidemic, and the mothers (Valerie in particular) looking older, in their 50s+ as opposed to 40s range, and maybe just continuing a trend of making his Landladies younger over time. You can be a mother anywhere from like 12-16 realistically, so you don't have to be very old to be an MC's mother.

Furthermore, in the Trailer, certain comments and scenes shown with William(MC) and Heather/Chloe, make it seem more likely. Callie is now named Carol btw, and those 2 seem more like "Aunty" and "Cousin" archetypes to me, William doesn't cry "I was raised on a farm" as much as he seems like a City Boy.

Regardless, regarding the blood relation it will never become official canon, right. So in the end it will be all speculation. But regarding all follow up comments to my previous post:
You can read so many lines between Janet and Henry (Bradley and Valerie were far more obvious) that make it so blatantly obvious that there are incestuous undertones, that and that fact that his home is all but set up to imply that it was intended, so it's very very VERY clear that NLT's original plot was always meant for the Incest Patch, whether he can ever come out and confirm/deny this we'll probably never know (anytime soon anyway) but that almost doesn't matter at this point. So we can pretend that "Fans" made these Incest Patches to satiate their own perversions, but go read the Dialogue from both games again (or hell, read the Comics to understand the foundation of his Taboo theme) with and without the patches, and you'll clearly see which one feels more "Natural" and fitting. His first two games were: "Visiting Aunt Sara" and "Summer with Mom and Sis" for crying outloud... so I won't even bother to debate this any further, those that know, just know.

-That, and I happen to be close friends with most of the STORY/BETA GROUPS, and DM with both Moderators on the NLT Discord.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Janet was much younger looking than his previous "Moms" and that was probably due to some criticism of Lust Epidemic, and the mothers (Valerie in particular) looking older, in their 50s+ as opposed to 40s range, and maybe just continuing a trend of making his Landladies younger over time. You can be a mother anywhere from like 12-16 realistically, so you don't have to be very old to be an MC's mother.
Personally, I prefer Valerie and older looking moms, over Janet and "teen-moms". :whistle:

But NLT is no longer NLT we know from the past. :cry:

Reactions: Ying Ko and Ara-sH

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Personally, I prefer Valerie and older looking moms, over Janet and "teen-moms". :whistle:

But NLT is no longer NLT we know from the past. :cry:
Yea I kinda agree. In some ways, LE is the superior game > Nadia... but Tech wise, and as an RPGmaker Developer myself, I have to respect and laud over the improvements in Nadia, and ambitious nature of it. He actually inspired my current project, just because I realized there was still a market for RPGM and I seen what it was now capable of.

The main thing I remember reading in the Lust Epidemic era was the "Frownlines" which I can see now,
but that plays up the older angle, like you aforementioned. To each their own I suppose, but Nadia is clearly the more popular one, so you can't argue with commercial success, at least when it's your bread-winning profession, right.

We can partly blame, Patreon, and Discord, for forcing his hand/direction... but it's also an artist's right to shift and change/grow how they want, usually to the chagrin of the fans who would be more than happy with more of the same, some semblance of continuity, recognizable undertones...

Thankfully, TGO seems to be a culmination, of the best of both worlds: Large Harem Cast, with all the newer Tech, but a bit darker/goth in theme like LE was, and we can only hope he hears what fans from both camps want/don't want and can balance the two. I don't envy his challenge, as his fans seem to be zealous and opinionated (like me) lol

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I wish their games had a better story, better atmosphere. But they would be stupid to change anything as it obviously works for them.

Reactions: HenryJohnson383

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Yea I kinda agree. In some ways, LE is the superior game > Nadia... but Tech wise, and as an RPGmaker Developer myself, I have to respect and laud over the improvements in Nadia, and ambitious nature of it. He actually inspired my current project, just because I realized there was still a market for RPGM and I seen what it was now capable of.

The main thing I remember reading in the Lust Epidemic era was the "Frownlines" which I can see now,
but that plays up the older angle, like you aforementioned. To each their own I suppose, but Nadia is clearly the more popular one, so you can't argue with commercial success, at least when it's your bread-winning profession, right.

We can partly blame, Patreon, and Discord, for forcing his hand/direction... but it's also an artist's right to shift and change/grow how they want, usually to the chagrin of the fans who would be more than happy with more of the same, some semblance of continuity, recognizable undertones...

Thankfully, TGO seems to be a culmination, of the best of both worlds: Large Harem Cast, with all the newer Tech, but a bit darker/goth in theme like LE was, and we can only hope he hears what fans from both camps want/don't want and can balance the two. I don't envy his challenge, as his fans seem to be zealous and opinionated (like me) lol
an intelligent and well thought out posting. good luck with your game, hope it is successful for you

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Speaking of RPGs,

NLT and Chyos (A Struggle with Sin) are showing us that the best games here are RPGs - IF and WHEN the Authors planned a detailed, solid and well plotted storyline.

On the contrary, Farmer's dreams and Warlocks and boobs are showing what RPG devs shouldn't do.

Sadly, Peasant's Quest is showing what happens when you're running out of ideas because you only conceived a basic outline before starting and you indulged in complying with your Patrons too much.

Again, the dude who's been making the Zombie's Life remakes is a living example of Mastering the Art of Milking your Patrons.

And the Spanish dude who's "developing" My New Life's "Revamp" since the Stone Age is the living proof that a lot of people are eating shit while thinking they're tasting Swiss chocolate.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Speaking of RPGs,

NLT and Chyos (A Struggle with Sin) are showing us that the best games here are RPGs - IF and WHEN the Authors planned a detailed, solid and well plotted storyline.

On the contrary, Farmer's dreams and Warlocks and boobs are showing what RPG devs shouldn't do.

Sadly, Peasant's Quest is showing what happens when you're running out of ideas because you only conceived a basic outline before starting and you indulged in complying with your Patrons too much.

Again, the dude who's been making the Zombie's Life remakes is a living example of Mastering the Art of Milking your Patrons.

And the Spanish dude who's "developing" My New Life's "Revamp" since the Stone Age is the living proof that a lot of people are eating shit while thinking they're tasting Swiss chocolate.
RPG Maker, 4 Lyfe!

Reactions: Ottoeight
Mar 28, 2021
Pre-patreon NLT Media had incest and bestiality, but since NLT became mainstream he won't risk to get banned from Patreon and lose his income.

LE had incest; TON has partially incest. However, both games had a younger MC while TGO has an older looking MC (maybe in his late 20 or early 30). Based on MC's age non of the female characters fit to be his mom.
Which are the pre patreon works you are talking about? I didn't come across any bestiality in any of his works. Are they still available somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote