Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe he is family-lover too but ashamed of it.
Nope... that's a no-go zone for me and I don't think this concept " incest " would have been born if healthy people would have thought that this was A-Okay ! :LOL: I'm not disturbed by people who fantasize about it ( do it freely that's what fantasy is for in the first place ! ) but a couple of months ago I witnessed an incest & sexual abuse case where I knew the " father " and I was in a healthy friendship with his 15 ( now 16 if I'm correct ) daughter who has changed like 180° since this happened to her and believe me not for the better !... So I take this " joke " incest seriously... too... might be the many :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: guile it but I can be sometimes serious too... even though I'm not showing it :BootyTime:

Reactions: 44Tom

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I think there are good games that has the incest flavor really deep in the story and looks amazing, as well the fantasy isn't that bad when it makes the game works and cool looking, but also this game doesn't need it and moding the game to have an incest patch isn't need it as well.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Friends, can you please introduce some games like Nadia?
Lust Epidemic @ The Genesis Order ! :geek:
:KEK:

Seriously you will get for this a couple of answers ( which you will try or not... up to you ! ) but IMO NLT has it's own shit going on... the " rest " might be similar to it... but as I said before IMO they are not !

But try and pick some of the games listed here on F95 for yourself ! :geek: There's thousands on the menu ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OMID RJ

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Oooh boy oh boy oh boy... first they cheat ( hmmm :KEK: ) then they spread STD ( :eek: ) and afterwards when it's all said and done they ask for a " used condom " in hopes that there was an extra special ultra hidden character horde that can all be fucked in the ass too so the goal is to keep STD stats in close proximity of 256 ( or possibly 65536 ) for a satisfying secret ending sequence where ( PREDICTION !!! :geek: ) we all go hand in hand into the ( yeah not the sunset... :ROFLMAO: ) urology hepatology/gastroenterology STD clinic etc... each has it's own place :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Last edited:

HenryJohnson383

Oct 16, 2021
Really fair world guys.
Our Henry who was hunting for treasures illegally and murdered someone got to visit heaven and fuck an angel but it seems our new detective guy gonna deal with hell and demons:confused: 2021-11-11 13_58_57-Reflecting on Two Games, And The Future — An Interview With NLT _ LewdPixe...png

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote