Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I don't know... Something about trailer park looking girls with a phat ass and big tits gets me feeling some type of way.
1037749_Callie.png

Chloe looking promising. Kind of like that female bestfriend who, at the same time, you or her have always had a crush on and then you start exploring each other and she ends up being the best you've ever had because you two share a deep mental connection after being friends for so many years.
1037752_Chloe.png

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah Chloe was the first one I immediately liked; love the Chuck Taylors, looks like the girl next door/best friend type and am already curious how this game is going to play out once Nadia ends.

Last edited:

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Well, with this game I have a huge hype, leaving aside the fact that the designs are not what was "expected", for me they are quite good, NTL has done quite a good job and I hope that their characters have the personality and the charisma of previous installments, not only the sex of the stories but the story that can handle...

Reactions: rKnight

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

1620029620462.png

"The Trailer for The Genesis Order will release this month! The first official voice added to the game is the new MC which will be showcased in the upcoming trailer alongside 12 other women, and a few familiar faces!

I've personally seen the trailer about 300 times and I can't wait to share it!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!"

(Snipped from latest Patreon post)

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered already, but did this get moved off RPGM? The fidelity looks better than ToN.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I just love this guy's work. And really like how he intercorporates everything he has ever done with a shared universe. Good to have characters appear from previous games and comics. Though I still miss the mom from ''My Summer with Mom&Sis'' she is my favourite model of him ever!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
According to NLT's discord the trailer is going to get released on the 16th of May. The wait was pretty long considering that the trailer should have been released in April but I hope that it's going to be worth the wait :D

View attachment 1181093
I bet my beard that the trailer has been made for weeks, if not months.
I remember during the last days of Lust Epidemic he released a trailer of Treasure of Nadia with scenes that we wouldn't see in the game until months after the release. People should check it again, it's quite illustrative of NLT's methods of game developing.

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
I bet my beard that the trailer has been made for weeks, if not months.
I remember during the last days of Lust Epidemic he released a trailer of Treasure of Nadia with scenes that we wouldn't see in the game until months after the release. People should check it again, it's quite illustrative of NLT's methods of game developing.
I mean you could be right but a lot of scenes from the ToN trailer aren't in the game to this day (I think it was the Alia standing on the cliff scene.) Also releasing a scene that isn't in the game doesn't mean that the trailer has been completed for months lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote