Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
apocalust models/render are MUCH better in my opinion. Lets hope psycho can bring some competition to NTL now in terms of render and animation, competition can only be a good thing.
also I liked janet model on nadia but her development towards MC considering they are obviously intended to be mom/son was not my favorite. I liked LE development between brad and his mom much more.
There won't be a competition. Psycho doesn't have the render power to drop updates every two weeks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There won't be a competition. Psycho doesn't have the render power to drop updates every two weeks.
If he reinvests the money he's started making after the demo release, he could have that render power.
His patron revenue has almost doubled in 5 days, and he hasn't even released a real first version.

And yeah, NLT's models look BORING AS FUCK. I'm sorry, I enjoyed LE and love ToN, but those new models are a huge disappointment. Look at most of those faces!
I don't know why he does that, it's ridiculous considering all his possibilities.

Yes and his issue is not only render power!!!
That too!
I wrote many many months ago in the Apocalust discussion thread that he should make a final effort to release something, a demo, a teaser.
FFS something!
I wrote I was convinced people would throw their money at him as soon as they had some tangible results to check. It finally happened.
Better late than never.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I don't know why he does that, it's ridiculous considering all his possibilities.
So true.
NLT's milfs have always been top tier(or at least very good) but these ones are a huge disappointment.

I wasn't very happy when I first saw them but I was still okay with it.
But after looking at Apocalust, I feel like these models are depressing af.
And other than the 1st (and maybe the 2nd), I don't think any of them are a milf in the first place.

NLT has always been a milf man, I don't know why he is doing this:(

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
I don't get why everybody is talking about this "render power". NLT needs very little because he uses image backgrounds and static cameras and he produces low resolution videos instead of 1080p. I'd say he needs 100-200 times less render power than games like Midnight Paradise.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't get why everybody is talking about this "render power". NLT needs very little because he uses image backgrounds and static cameras and he produces low resolution videos instead of 1080p. I'd say he needs 100-200 times less render power than games like Midnight Paradise.
I think you missed the context around the dropped "render power". He might not need that but has the render power to produce "better looking" renders and animation like devs, who don't own render farms with two or four RTX 3090s.

Last edited:

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY NEWS

1618817040274.png

I am pleased to announce that the trailer for TGO will release in May. Every animated shot is completed, except the lip syncing, since the auditions will continue for another week (potentially longer). I'll give an exact day closer to the time.

In other exciting news we've reached over 14,000 supporters! It never ceases to amazing me that we've been able to grow so much in the last 4 years. It's truly a pleasure to be able to create these games for all of you and I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, adventures!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

(Latest Patreon post)

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
also I liked janet model on nadia but her development towards MC considering they are obviously intended to be mom/son was not my favorite. I liked LE development between brad and his mom much more.
I agree. Janet&MC relationship was inferior comparing to Brad and Valerie. :/ Even Janet's scenes weren't in top 3 or 5 scenes from the game. There were more sexier scenes until now. :( As a mom-son lover, it is sad.

--------------------------------

I liked the character models. Even though I agree that overall ToN looked better in terms of girls; there are still at least 3-4 girls here that I can't wait to interact. Chloe is the second favourite but can't decide for third spot yet. :unsure: This lady is my number one as of now(Heather):

Another thing is: Yeah NLT's animations usually more simple comparing to other big titles in here but animations are good enough and models are still beatiful most of the time. And I take this animation-models-consistency over other big titles' loong breaks between updates any day! NLT also writes incredible scenes in terms of lewdness, so I get enjoyment from the situations even more than watching animations sometimes.

Last edited:

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
This already looks very promising. NLT Media never lets us down. I do wonder how they make their models. Do they make everything themselves or do they use assets?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

"The Genesis Order trailer will release next month. The trailer is completed with the exception of the voiceover which is in the works. We've auditioned over 200 people (with even more auditions to come) and have some amazingly talented finalists! I look forward to working with these great actors to bring the new characters to life.
The Dialog in the game will be expanded which means some serious audio editing is in store in the coming months as we prepare to transition into TGO at the end of ToN.
The currently plan for ToN is to end the main story in the coming months and then to continue to develop a significant amount of bonus content for ToN as TGO finishes development.
It's going to be a lot of work, but it will be well worth it!
Thank you for all your support! And have a great week!"

(From Latest Patron Post)

Last edited:

Raven Hex

Aug 11, 2018
This developer gave me back my faith in RPGM games. I don't like default pixel ... from 90(I do not feel nostalgia)

My fav: Callie, Chloe, Ella, Erica, Hannah, Heather & Judy. Other women are good too. Goog luck, NLT & be healthy <3 <3 <3

PS. And stop whining about models. This is the author's vision, not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote