Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY NEWS

1616396930108.png
"In other news, The Genesis Order continues development! Currently, I am creating several short scenes that showcase the personalities of the characters and the situations that are planned. As with Treasure of Nadia, it's likely some preview scenes will end up on the cutting room floor, but the trailer will give you a good idea of the tone.

In case you're wondering, that is the protagonist of the story on the right. Full reveal coming with the release of the trailer. Stay tuned for more details!

Thank you everyone for supporting my games! Have a great week!"

(Latest Patreon post)

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY NEWS

1616998376167.png

"Here is another screenshot from The Genesis Order trailer being developed. 22 of the 53 shots have been finished and as you can see from the screenshot, some of these scenes are dense with 3d objects, including individual blades of grass.

Considering the scarce GPU environment we all find ourselves in, I am very thankful that I've been able to put together a small farm of my own to churn out all this animation.

And thanks you all of your support, this is possible! Something I never knew I could do when I started NLT Media is now a reality, and it's only getting better!

Have a great week and be on the lookout for the next chapter on April 2nd!"

(Latest Patreon post)

rob1nx

Apr 25, 2020
JudyBanner.png

The Genesis Order trailer will showcase all the new ladies, the new MC, and showcase a small snapshot of their personalities and animation style. I can't wait to show all of you what's to come! The trailer will be ready soon, 35 of the 53 animated shots are finished and they look amazing! And be ready to see some familiar faces too!

Thank you everyone for the amazing support you have shown for these games! You are what makes all of this possible!

(Latest Patreon Post)

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
WEEKLY NEWS

1618207388343.png

"In other news, the Genesis Order will begin voice auditions on Thursday as well. I'm looking forward to taking what has been learned in ToN to expand the voiced dialog in the next game.

Currently, in the trailer, I am using my own voice as a placeholder. I hope that cut never sees the light of day!

Thank you everyone for your support! Keep an eye out for the new chapter coming in just a few days!"

(Latest Patreon post)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree. The more I look at those models, the less impressed I am. Only the black girl, the maid and the woman with tats and purple hair caught my attention.
Most of the other models seem a downgrade from ToN, while others are a rehash of models we've already seen.

The nun is beatiful too but that trope is so overused it's not even funny anymore. Three games in a row, seriously?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I agree. The more I look at those models, the less impressed I am. Only the black girl, the maid and the woman with tats and purple hair caught my attention.
Most of the other models seem a downgrade from ToN, while others are a rehash of models we've already seen.

The nun is beatiful too but that trope is so overused it's not even funny anymore. Three games in a row, seriously?
the nun is used because of the church [LE & ToN] & it overlaps with ToN's story
i like melissa, andrea, callie, lillian, nellie & erica :p

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Specifically this nun is mentione in LE and in ToN have some role too.
Maybe Madalyn and Father Parker have roles here too.

Mar 28, 2019

Nuns are attractive. I was disappointed that Madalyn does not wear any nun cloth. Just hope there can be more nun characters, and with huge breasts.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote