Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
I honestly like the designs this time around, I mean ToN girls are top tier, but I was on the fence for many of them until I played the game. Here hoping that NLT makes these new girls as lovable and awesome as his previous game. Otherwise I am excited for the new locations and gameplay systems. I like my games with more things to do.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
You are, hands down, my favorite developer. I love some 'heavier voluptuous' women. If you get a chance to add or modify one of the girls so she has a few pounds and bit older (realistically older), that would be AWESOME!

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
As discussed before ... the way he creates those nonrpg clickfests - he can spew out 5 games per year. Nothing special anymore there in the development process. A lot of ready assets slapped in 2.5 view renders.
He obviously cannot model and create characters. All of his models are bland and wax looking. No skin or surface complexity ... no expressions ... just fast "low memory" renders. The end result of everything visual in those renders is like a massive blurr fx has been slapped in Photoshop.
The paranormal theme is written by a horny pre teen trying to be creative.
Plain and simply - boring.

Sep 29, 2019
pretty sure he meant 2 roommates and a landlady :)
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes sir you are correct !!! (y) :ROFLMAO: .
I really hope Chloe & Hannah "Roommates" what do you think guys?? Please make this happen like in the games "Dream of Desire" or "Echoes of Lust" "2 hot Roommate and a hot Landlady". (y):ROFLMAO:

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes sir you are correct !!! (y) :ROFLMAO: .
I really hope Chloe & Hannah "Roommates" what do you think guys?? Please make this happen like in the games "Dream of Desire" or "Echoes of Lust" "2 hot Roommate and a hot Landlady". (y):ROFLMAO:
Who would the "landlady" be? Callie?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

Channel4.png

"The trailer is in the works for TGO! It'll be a while before it's ready, but the good news is that the render computer for TGO will start it's long, productive life tomorrow. I'm looking forward to doubling and eventually tripling our render capacity.
Just to share some progress, above is a new environment that will be featured in the game. The game has old gothic churches and creepy mansions, but that's not the only thing you will see. This news channel set will give you some contrast from what you've seen so far. The variety in this game is going to be grand!"

(From Patreon Post.)

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Fixed that for ya.
Come now, the models are not bad, me thinks ye spoiled. They are still a bit smooth skinned but I consider that a legacy from their 3d comics. I find it hard to imagine they would make major changes in the middle of a trilogy, but who knows.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Come now, the models are not bad, me thinks ye spoiled. They are still a bit smooth skinned but I consider that a legacy from their 3d comics. I find it hard to imagine they would make major changes in the middle of a trilogy, but who knows.
Why "they"? As far as I remember NLT was/is a single artist.

I know that he has little helpers, helping with minor coding and writing stuff (providing ideas + criticism = QA), but the game is mostly done by himself.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Why "they"? As far as I remember NLT was/is a single artist.

I know that he has little helpers, helping with minor coding and writing stuff (providing ideas + criticism = QA), but the game is mostly done by himself.
You probably know better than me. I do find that pretty impressive if that's so, his pipeline since starting the trilogy is second to none. I know he works a couple of releases ahead o time but it's still well above the board.

Well back to the models, here is hoping he will experiment a bit with skin texture and body shapes after the trilogy is done. I imagine there is some apprehension when you have had success with a certain style. But there should always be room for play and experimentation.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You probably know better than me. I do find that pretty impressive if that's so, his pipeline is second to none. Structured to be sure.
Years of experience and time invested into his project. Since ToN is done, he is stockpiling content for TGO like he did for ToN.

However, creating the (art-) content for his games doesn't take that much time, if 80 % of the game is RPG, 10 % sprites and the rest sex animations. Even those are mostly just sprites used as layers on his base models. That's why all his models have the same body-shape, or are actually the same model used with different hair assets. ;)

Of course his renders and animations look impressive on the first look, but they miss a lot of details at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xanado
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote