Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
CANT WAIT, still have yet to play TON from version 63 but should get back to it in a few months when its close to 100% done, looks like 2022 is gonna be a good year

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can't wait to see the trailer, the Treasure Of Nadia one was done really well

who knows who will be mom and sister in this new game?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Marzapane

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I mean as much as i'm hyped for another NLT game the girls in The Genesis Order don't compare at all to the ones we had in ToN. Maybe it's just me but Claire, Diana and Naomi we're just so damn sexy i don't ever see him repeating that calibur of class in any new game he makes, hell even Madalyn looked better then the nun in The Genesis Order.

Yeah i know its personal preference but it seems like there's a little regression with the girls. Looks like we're going back to LE style it seems.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I mean as much as i'm hyped for another NLT game the girls in The Genesis Order don't compare at all to the ones we had in ToN. Maybe it's just me but Claire, Diana and Naomi we're just so damn sexy i don't ever see him repeating that calibur of class in any new game he makes, hell even Madalyn looked better then the nun in The Genesis Order.

Yeah i know its personal preference but it seems like there's a little regression with the girls. Looks like we're going back to LE style it seems.
You are right
ToN girls are way hotter than these.
After playing ToN these girls feel like a downgrade.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Models look pretty boring tbh. Probably going to skip on this one. Maybe they will up their model quality and diversity on the next game.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Could you add trans content in this upcoming game?
If you want to suggest content for the game I would visit the creators discord. This is a fan thread and don't get much say about what the game will contain.

Don't get your hopes up though. Trans content has never been NLT's thing.

Sofia's Feet

Jan 10, 2021
I am really digging the diversity of the characters so far. Of course I wish that some of the models had a little more meat on their bones, but none of them at least look like they may fall over from a light breeze (well, maybe Ella). I also like that there is more visible ethnicity this time around. Not that every piece of entertainment needs to be the United Nations, but it adds an extra layer uniqueness to the characters. My early favorites are Erica, Heather, Melissa, and Judy!

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

Wrappa

Jul 13, 2017
Im not a fan of the models either. Definetly feels like a downgrade from ToN but oh well... There isnt anything comparable so i guess we have to roll with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote