Upcoming Game: [NLT] The Genesis Order, News & Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

HannahRay.png

"Above is a little tease for The Genesis Order. Hannah Ray is a red-head country girl living on a farm in North Santiva. She's one of 13 girls that will be featured in the game. It wont be too much longer before the trailer is ready to be shown which will give you a good look at all the girls and some new animation styles that will feature in TGO. Thank you everyone for the support!"

(From Patreon Post.)

Last edited:

rob1nx

Apr 25, 2020
BannerSmall.png

The trailer for The Genesis Order is underway with the current cut containing 53 animated shots. Still a lot of work left to bring it to life, but I am excited to share it in the coming months!

Thank you for your support and have a great week!

(Latest Patreon Post)

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I'm bummed about TON coming to an end, it was much better than LE in my opinion. I wonder will this one live up to the hype, I guess we'll find out. The models look great, the models are always hot, it's just that compared to TON they're going to seem like a step down in the looks department, but still hotties. I hope the Devs continue to stay away from NTR as they have in the other two games. I hope TON ends on a high note. *Fingers Crossed*

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At some point, NLT are gonna have to innovate a bit on the art department.
Some of those girls look like copies of copies; the same faces and expressions we've seen in two games already.
At least it's really nice to sea a black girl.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
NEWS

Lillian.png
"As Treasure of Nadia delivers it's final chapters, The Genesis Order is gearing up with a preview trailer coming soon. Above is a screenshot from the trailer. I couldn't be happier with all the new characters and environments that will showcase in the upcoming preview.
As with Lust Epidemic, bonus content for Treasure of Nadia will continue development during the transition to The Genesis Order. No need to be tortured by a cliffhanger! TGO starts very close to the end of ToN (currently planned for same-day release). The story continues!
Thank you all for supporting my games! I look forward to many more years of fun, sexy, and engaging stories!"

(From Patreon post)

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
I really loved Lust Epidemic because of the story not so much for the art or the sex scenes. ToN made me feel the other way around with much better renders and animation. I feel like this one will resemble LE a lot more. Since there's (another) nun, maybe, maybe, we'll get to see madelynn once again? Unless I counted wrong we still don't know who the 13th girl is. And I really do wonder who the MC will be ? He has to be connected to all the previous events.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I really loved Lust Epidemic because of the story not so much for the art or the sex scenes. ToN made me feel the other way around with much better renders and animation. I feel like this one will resemble LE a lot more. Since there's (another) nun, maybe, maybe, we'll get to see madelynn once again? Unless I counted wrong we still don't know who the 13th girl is. And I really do wonder who the MC will be ? He has to be connected to all the previous events.
Lust Epidemic was great to me, I loved how soothing the music was. And the story was great, I hope this one is reciprocates that. Not taking anything away from TON, but LE gave me the feels.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I just see this tread, Oh man, model are downgrade from ToN. I wish he improve them to better one.

Reactions: Malicre

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Finally ... I'm not the only one that is mentioning the complete lack of creativity and quality concerning the characters in this dude games. They are just bland and boring. He is proclaimed by some fanatic fans around here as the most productive creator but that only shows how much they are not aware of the technical side of his games. His renders are missing normal maps ... bumps ... translucency and my guess even SSS ... all this is done to render very fast - and the quality is very low. Blur is helping after that to somewhat mask the ugliness. And all this in low resolution. In the end his updates are actually very small in terms of actual work. But go explain that to the white knights.

I have characters (no environment or custom lights in the scene - just some simple HDRI map) that takes 20+min render time - removing all this from it and and daz studio renders the characters in full hd 2+ quality control for something like 1 to 2min max ... and still looks extremely better than his renders :)
His "new" game in 2021 is looking like something out of 1999 ...

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I'm still trying to connect a few endings from ToN to the upcoming TGO. Anyone is welcome to give their thoughts.

Ending 1. From the title (Genesis Order), it seems the story will continue from Madalyn/Church sides (some kind of a cult). I think this is supported by a Nun character shown in previous pages.

Ending 2. The aftermath of the cursed Treasure in Nadia's Sofia's Mansion and Sofia herself probably ended with Sofia's death. (She's living her last with the curse).
EDIT: God, I'm such an idiot for mistaking Sofia as Nadia. Clearly, I gotta find out who's Nadia again. Hmmm.

Ending 3. The result of a whole tanker of love potion from LE that was poured into Cape Vedra still doesn't show any effect (or continuance) in ToN. I still don't know what gonna happen, including how Emily's love potion business will last. (I guess it just ended in ToN).

Last edited:

thisisawar

Jul 1, 2020
I'm still trying to connect a few endings from ToN to the upcoming TGO. Anyone is welcome to give their thoughts.

Ending 1. From the title (Genesis Order), it seems the story will continue from Madalyn/Church sides (some kind of a cult). I think this is supported by a Nun character shown in previous pages.

Ending 2. The aftermath of the cursed Treasure in Nadia's Mansion and Nadia herself probably ended with Nadia's death. (She's living her last with the curse).

Ending 3. The result of a whole tanker of love potion from LE that was poured into Cape Vedra still doesn't show any effect (or continuance) in ToN. I still don't know what gonna happen, including how Emily's love potion business will last. (I guess it just ended in ToN).
I am pretty sure that Nadia will live and probably live with the MC (maybe they will make money from Emily's potion who knows) About the 3rd ending, the effects of the love potion poured in the water are already shown in ToN long ago. All people in Cape Vedra are drinking the water contaminated with the love potion and that's the reason why they are all really horny.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote