2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
you get one green card, but there are two doors it can open, but i can only open one of them. it leads to the same place, so if you opened one green door, you can explore the rest and go back to the one you opened. going through those doors will bring you to the boss fight, he'll drop a red card, and then you can save the girl.
What does this mean? I get a green card, and there's a door in that room, but I can't interact with it in any way, and there's only so far I can backtrack. How do I open the door?

Edit: OK, for anyone else stuck here, at the room where you can go down or right and it doesn't matter, if you go right, then in that room, at the top, above the divider in the middle, there's another door that can be opened with the green card.

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having trouble with the game in episode 1, does anyone help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my problem ... Help please !!!:oops::':)':)':)':)':)'(

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone give me a save that place you in the base of Episode 2. The first action part in epsiode to is complete unplayable for me, her abilities just won't work.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I agree with the different artwork appearances (NPC talking and NPC having sex) being too much. they should be done by the same artist so they look the same. However those complaining about the switch from male MC (ch1) to female MC (ch2) i see no issue here. It was done just like it is done in many books. it gives the story of both the brother and the sisters points of view during the same time period.
I am interested to see what happens if they finally meet up. which one will become the MC, or if the story will still be done in two different paths.

One issue i did not like was the battle where you free selene. i won that fight but still had to go through that pre-set scene as though i had lost it.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I guess there wont be any more chapters for this game since it said Q2 of this year and they have released nothing :FeelsBadMan:

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I guess there wont be any more chapters for this game since it said Q2 of this year and they have released nothing :FeelsBadMan:
I think I did the math that if you assume the same amount of time between Episodes 2 and 3 as was between 1 and 2 then the next episode is due out some time in July. I don't think there's any need to panic just because they haven't managed to stick to the exact words of a previous statement - though if the game does die, I promise you won't be alone in feeling upset.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I think I did the math that if you assume the same amount of time between Episodes 2 and 3 as was between 1 and 2 then the next episode is due out some time in July. I don't think there's any need to panic just because they haven't managed to stick to the exact words of a previous statement - though if the game does die, I promise you won't be alone in feeling upset.
Well good to know that it probably is just a delay, even tho its a big fucking one at that.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Okay, I went back and checked the dates and re-did my original math, and it turns out I was a little off, though my point still stands.

The first version of Episode 1 was released on July 4, 2017, and the final version was released on July 10.
The first version of Episode 2 was released on January 18, 2018, and the second and final version on January 19.

The maximum gap between those dates, from July 4 to January 19, is a total of 199 days.

199 days forward from January 19 gives me a deadline of August 6, 2018, so according to my numbers we have until then before we need to start panicking. Hopefully it'll be sooner than that, of course, but I think we have until then before we need to get worried.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
Just a stupid question,
Is this episode 1 or 2?or both are included? :-\
I haven't played episode 1 until now

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Just a stupid question,
Is this episode 1 or 2?or both are included? :-\
I haven't played episode 1 until now
Don't worry, It's not a stupid question. Each new episode includes the entire game to that point, so the 'Episode 2' release includes both Episode 1 and Episode 2. Of course, so far we only have one release since the debut to go by, so it's possible that this may change in the future, but so far both are included.

Reactions: XdnaX

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
Episode 1-

-Scene 5 (Hidden): Selene/Jaeger's dog constructs; after the checkpoint, go south until you reach a room with four Turrets and an enemy called 'The Engineer'; defeat them, and the Engineer will drop a keycard. Pick up the keycard, go back up to the four-way room, and this time go north (going west will take you back to the checkpoint, going east will take you through the rest of the episode). Go around until you reach a door in the north wall and use the keycard to open the door. Investigate the monitors and view 'Offsite Surveillance 2' to get the scene. [NOTE: IN THE PRESENT VERSION OF THE GAME, THE GAME FREEZES AND GIVES YOU AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO ENTER THE MONITOR ROOM; I got around this by just going back to my copy of 1.0b and replaying that, but I don't know of anything that can be done on this version other than just waiting for the next bugfix. Sorry.]
I tried to go back to Beta 1.0 but it just crashes upon loading my save. Is there no other way around this besides waiting for a fix?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
And there seems to be a large supply of milk,so it'll be a while."]yup it seems this game isnt a priority for them,there ganna keep updating roundscape until the milk dries up.....I like this game more than their others too.:FeelsBadMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: genthrow
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes