2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
finally a game where i have a reason to be rude at someone...i hope i can just reject the sister when she comes for me ahaha that would be great...
She would come for you like:
Sister: im here to save u come with me
Mc: Bitch no u fucked my life up gtfo i have this thicc fire girl with me no need for u

Im trying my best to make her feel bad like when she has those dreams i just remind how terrible of a human being she is

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
So I guess I am done
Only played 10 minutes cause I can not go on in the dark room after trying to save the girl
(After getting the powers for the first time)

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
can someone tell me what to do in the dark room .... After getting the powers and saving the woman from bandits (EPISODE 1) ????

i go inside the building and there is a dark room after a safe point...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Am i the only one having crazy bugs where the screen just freezes in a dialogue?
I didnt finish the game because it was buggy as shit and decided to wait for the update that should have come like a year ago. Still waiting btw.

So probably, with any bug you might find, its not you, its the game.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its a sideproject.

Roundscape and Arenus are their two main focuses, this gets an update once in a blue moon when they have the spare time.

(also they take their sweet time releasing stuff so yeah)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty much always assume game has full package unless otherwise stated and old version should be in spoilers or something.

(unless gab does udpate because...gab)

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Pretty much always assume game has full package unless otherwise stated and old version should be in spoilers or something.

(unless gab does udpate because...gab)
Thanks. Was wondering if I should just try to download it to find out but you answered my question.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
so the update was supposed to go out during the third quarter of 2018 and its already 2019, so is this abandoned or what? in the last posts of their patreons where they explained what should go for 2019 they didnt even mention the 3rd chapter of this game...

U

User_1198907

so the update was supposed to go out during the third quarter of 2018 and its already 2019, so is this abandoned or what? in the last posts of their patreons where they explained what should go for 2019 they didnt even mention the 3rd chapter of this game...
the abandoned this one cus they are pussysss
It isn't abandoned, development of Episode III is only delayed until Arenus is finished: '[...] the Arvus Team is excited to revisit Uprising after the release of Arenus.' - from Kaliyo's twitter

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
It isn't abandoned, development of Episode III is only delayed until Arenus is finished: '[...] the Arvus Team is excited to revisit Uprising after the release of Arenus.' - from Kaliyo's twitter
Thanks for the news. Do we know approximately when the release of Arenus is due to happen?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes