VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
It's very well done! Definitely can't wait to see more.
Thanks ! I actually dream about creating a game where a shota around age 13-15 going around the neighbourhood and tittyfucking the milfs e.g that rich milf, businesswoman milf etc (of course there will be other forms sexual intercourse but it will mainly feature TF) though, I think a game like that will get boring instantly. :closedtongue: Can't help it since I am a big TF fan, especially if it's between a young boy and older woman.

Reactions: Joyous

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
Thanks ! I actually dream about creating a game where a shota around age 13-15 going around the neighbourhood and tittyfucking the milfs e.g that rich milf, businesswoman milf etc (of course there will be other forms sexual intercourse but it will mainly feature TF) though, I think a game like that will get boring instantly. :closedtongue: Can't help it since I am a big TF fan, especially if it's between a young boy and older woman.
Well you'll have my support! I'm a huge Titfucking fan as well in the same respect. :extremelyhappy:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Short of a pituitary tumor, no boy even starts puberty until age 9 at the earliest. The problem is that the protagonist in UD(2d version) looks, talks and acts like he could be on the younger side of puberty. High schoolers don't need to sit next to their teacher to get help with math! High schoolers aren't a foot and a half shorter than their mom! A 9-10 year old boy is around 4 foot 6 on average. At 12, they're about 4 foot 10 on average. At 14, their height is nearly equal to the average adult woman. An 18 year old shorter than 4 foot 10 would technically be a "little person".
My suggestion, converting any of these 2d shota games to 3d(with literally more realistic looking models) is to shift the portrayal of the young MC to be a little bit further along in puberty, so 13-15+ rather than 9-12. Otherwise you are flirting with the elements of a CP charge, friend.
I find UD hilarious precisely because it's so ludicrous, but if you made the imagery more realistic(i.e., 3D), it would shift to being way too creepy unless the kid was portrayed as significantly older.

Reactions: grego

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not expecting much of an answer considering the last post (and art) from someone apparently involved with making it came last August, but is there something like a demo of the game or is it just art samples of Urban Demons adapted to a 3D setting?

The lack of any actual links made me ask myself on this subject.