VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
At the end of the day, you are the one who makes final decisions, and you cant satisfy everyone on this forum. I suggest you not to try to do that

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I take suggestions, but if the things don't match with the game, don't like me or don't convince me, don't will be there.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I love the mom man! Maybe a bit more yellow for her hair but her boobs look fucking amazing.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I love the mom man! Maybe a bit more yellow for her hair but her boobs look fucking amazing.
I will see what i can do, i have problems with the color, and i have to put in manually, still looking how do it.

Sep 5, 2017
Here is one of the women in my upcoming game. She's a school teacher who gives you a quest to complete (and as a reward a short h-scene). Took a quick screenshot and it isn't perfect. Just wanted to show what she looks like.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Here is one of the women in my upcoming game. She's a school teacher who gives you a quest to complete (and as a reward a short h-scene). Took a quick screenshot and it isn't perfect. Just wanted to show what she looks like.

Looks really good. congrats for your work.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017

Does your game have a name or not yet?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
My game is called, "King of the Arcades".

I want to post more screenshots but I'm confused about the rules of this site. Is shota allowed or not? I saw an admin give a warning to Luckzor so I'm not sure.
If the "boy" looks aged enoght you will not have problem, 14 years or so if i remember well. If the character looks like a prepuber we are in trouble.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I recomend you set up shop at some diffrent site - before it gets taken down from here ...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Welll... this would actually be the 5th reincarnation if this goes first.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
best of luck lets hope that you don't end up doing what the guy who took over for woosh did Uben Demons In 3d Now i Buy that for a dollar ( Yes a pun from robocop ))